[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait. How come this gets shit on, and doesn't count

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_20170615_225525.png (134KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_225525.png
134KB, 720x523px
Wait.

How come this gets shit on, and doesn't count as a Sony exclusive...
>>
File: IMG_20170615_225603.png (170KB, 720x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_225603.png
170KB, 720x515px
>>380645774
...but this is totally fine and counts as a Switch exclusive?
>>
File: amstro.jpg (171KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
amstro.jpg
171KB, 595x842px
>>380645774
It is a PS4 exclusive, isn't it?

What are you talking about?
>>
>>380645774
>>380645892
Dumb falseflagger.
>>
>>380645960
It never gets brought up, since PS4 only has ONE GAEM LOL, and if you mention TLG Nintendo fans start to ridicule you, and say it's shit.

Obviously I'm addressing them.
>>
>>380645892
Oh, a second reply.

People really liked the ARMS test-fire/demo thing.

Not really sure where you're coming from as both are exclusive to their platform and haven't been advertised as otherwise.

Also the point you're trying to make isn't supported by the fact that TLG has a higher Metascore than ARMS (for all that matters).
>>
>>380645774
>>380645774
Because one was hyped for like, what, 8 years or something as a spiritual successor to Shadow of Col, a critically acclaimed game and it turned out to be a really shitty game.
>>380645892
This game is a new Ip, and it is pretty good, most of the reviews complained about the lack of content which will continually be updated. In fact, they're revealing a new character today.
>>
>>380646202
See >>380646187

I'm obviously referring to fanboys on /v/.
>>
They are both meh games to be forgotten in a week after release, thus not worth even bringing up.
>>
>>380646187
I think maybe you're reading a bit too much into it.
This is 4chan, everything gets ridiculed for every conceivable reason.

Personally ARMS doesn't appeal to me but Team Ico's games have been great even back on the PS2 so I'm sure it's not as bad as people have made it out to be. If you like it, just keep on liking it, that's cool.
>>
>>380646307
But that "really shitty game has a higher metascore and user score than ARMS, why doesn't bit count? It not living up to the hype doesn't stop it from being a fine game exclusive to PS4.

Both are new IP experimenting with new concepts, why does ARMS get a free pass?
>>
File: thic 4 mei.png (780KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
thic 4 mei.png
780KB, 1280x1280px
>>380646651
I'd say it gained a fair few points off the back of being a new Team Ico game, regardless of quality.
It probably isn't brought up much any more either because it was short, or isn't multiplayer/being updated with new content. Bloodborne is amazing and doesn't get a lot of threads, I don't think.

Also, new concepts in relation to TLG is probably stretching it a bit. Takes the slow architecture exploration and combat-lite from Ico and the beast climbing/movement from SotC. Probably with a bit of added spit-and-polish.

If you like the game, go ahead liking it. No meaningless meta-score is going to stop you, my dude.
>>
>>380647446
>I'd say it gained a fair few points off the back of being a new Team Ico game, regardless of quality.
You mean like all Nintendo games do?
>>
>>380645774
The kind of person that browses 4chan is not the kind of person you want to talk about in regards to a game like Last guardian. Completely different demographic.
>>
>>380647831
Yeah, I suppose so. I'm not bashing it for that reason though. After, what, 10 years (?) anyone would be excited for a new game though.

Sometimes excitement-goggles for a new game is great though. When the new DooM dropped I played for literally 11 hours straight and missed a lecture the next day, and I thought it was better than it was in retrospect.

The games are what you make them. I don't know why people get so hung up over meta-scores, they barely mean anything.
>>
>>380645774
>doesn't count as a Sony exclusive
Who has ever said this?
>>
>>380646417

People said this about Splatoon.
>>
>>380645892
>>380645774
I thought Arms would be without a doubt Nintendo's worst game, and I expected it to get 50s. Everyone expected the Last Guardian to be GoTY.

That's why. Also, we haven't seen the user score for Arms yet.
>>
>>380648669
I see it all the time on /v/, here's one example:

>>380635275

He was generous enough to also list GR2, most don't. Most just say Bloodborne, and spam their lists of Switch games still waiting to be released.
>>
>>380645774
>82
>bad
The game is pretty good, the only reason I don't ever bring it up when talking about playstation exclusives is because it's niche as fuck just like ICO so nobody gives a shit about the game.
>>
>>380645774
It's so forgettable both sony fans and haters forget to mention it during consolewars
>>
>>380648965
>Also, we haven't seen the user score for Arms yet.
It doesn't matter, it's gonna be biased as fuck.
>>
>>380649241
No, it isn't.

You see the user score for that is lower even though there are many Sony fanboys.
>>
>>380649418
Yeah, but Nintendo fanboys are more autistic, and have less games to latch onto. This is like some holy war for them. You seen /v/ the past few weeks?
>>
>>380645774
TLOU and generally team Ico's games are the few games that are too "pure" to be shitposting fodder on /v/
>>
>>380649614
I meant TLG fuck, just shut my brain down
>>
>>380649565
No, they aren't. There are more brigaded reviews from Sony fans on Breath of the Wild than from Nintendo fans.
>>
>>380649108
>He was generous enough to also list GR2, most don't. Most just say Bloodborne, and spam their lists of Switch games still waiting to be released.
This. Every fucking time.
Say what you want about some sonniggers being brainless underage monkeys, but it's fact that most nintendofags are fucking dishonest twats that desperately try to sell themselves as elitist.
>>
>>380649108
>>380649835
Another recent example is how in basically every E3 threads nintendo bros tried to make look like monhunt world announce didn't even happen.
>>
>>380649835
Are you new here?

People were spamming Sony's upcoming games 24/7 with the viral shilling image. When you pointed they weren't even out yet they would accuse you of damage controlling.

Now they are out and almost all of them are disasters. You don't see that viral shilling image posted anymore.

People were shitposting TLG every single day. PCbros will never ever get to experience the game of the century they said.
>>
>>380650403
I'll never forget the long lists of Sony games spammed here with 70 unreleased titles. No nobody talks about them.
>>
>>380645774
After ten years people expected a lot from this game and it didn't delivered plus it's a niche game, so nobody cares for a okay game like this.
>>
>>380648475

Is it? /v/ generally likes Shadow of the Colossus and TLG is just more Team ICO, to a fault if anything.
>>
>>380650403
Dude, seriously, why are trying so hard. You know that you are only making the people you are desperately trying to defend even worse, right?

>People were spamming Sony's upcoming games 24/7 with the viral shilling image. When you pointed they weren't even out yet they would accuse you of damage controlling.
Which is also the norm for Nintendo fans, as the other anon was pointing out. Yeah, it's ok when Nintendo does it and all. And before you try to pull an idiotic "no U" I haven't tried to defend sonniggers at all. While you are trying to justify your shitposter friends as hard as you can.

>Now they are out and almost all of them are disasters.
Which ones? But please, tell me how games like Niho, Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 suddenly become complete disasters just because you are just too dishonest to acknowledge their existences while, obviously, trying to sell fucking switch as a sort of esclusive machine.

>People were shitposting TLG every single day. PCbros will never ever get to experience the game of the century they said.
Yes, and? How isn't that fucking normal every day absolutely common across every single fanbase shitposting. If you think that can even remotely justify how dishonest you are being you are simply wrong. Seriously what's next, blaming fucking wojak spammers for how dishonest your dear fanbase clearly is when they talk about PS4 system seller games?
>>
>>380652479
You mean Persona and Yakuza which are coming to PC?

Nioh, TLG, I can go on and on. All were dissapointments. You can tell because their not posting them everyday shit posting like they used to. I'm not even making a judgement call on the games. Clearly they don't feel they're what they were expecting.
>>
>>380646651
Because metacritic scores mean fuck all at the end of the day. People played TLG, and realized it wasn't worth the decade long hype train. There's very little actual substance to it.
>>
>>380653038
>You mean Persona and Yakuza which are coming to PC?
Sure, post the announce, you desperate twat.
It's incredible, basically you jumped from "I'll list Switch games still waiting to be released" to "I'll delete from existence PS4 games that have a fucking remote chance of ending on PC one day". Your dishonesty is bottomless, and the saddest thing is that most Nintendo fanboys are like you or even worse.

>not posting them everyday shit posting like they used to.
Expect that not even Persona, Yakuza and Bloodborne get constantly spammed anymore simply, because, you know, shitposters moved on. While the nintendo side of the /v/ shitposters will list every single switch game that exist and will exist to try to sell the switch as the ultimate esclusive machine. I wonder who's more problematic here.

>Clearly they don't feel they're what they were expecting.
While they much more clearly sytem seller games. But good job at using fucking shitposters as a benchmark to understand if those games are worth mentioning, flawless argument.
Shitposters are ok when they work well enough as confirmation bias, right.
>>
>>380654619
http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/

No, Bloodborne still get spammed. It didn't get spammed at E3 last year.

Yes, system sellers matter. Not if the games are fun. As long as Sony gets more money. Top fucking kek. It was consensus /v/ opinion that Nioh would be far better than SoulsBorne ever was, and it fell desperately short of that.
>>
>>380655350
Persona will never come out on PC, i'm sorry poorfag.

Also Akechi betrays you, Shido was behind the mental shutdowns.
Sae helps you.

Cuck.
>>
>>380655840
Sega says they want to bring Persona to PC officially and you still think it won't happen?

They said they are bringing a lot of their stuff to PC. They said they wanted to bring Bayonetta and Vanquish.
>>
>>380655350
>http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/

The first half of the article is just the guy saying "yeah I know" while the other half is the writer going "it'll be nice if they come to pc". Also Sage Europe didn't even publish the game in Europe.
>>
>>380655350
>http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/
So, or you are really more dishonest than most shitposters I have met, or you are a fucking idiot who don't even read what you post. There was nothing more here than pointing out the fact that they will (or could) start taking that into serious consideration. And you are trying to sell that as an announcement. Why are you trying to disgust me so much, anon?
And before you try to resort to some mental gymnastics, I'm also a pcfag, and yesterday I was in the threads about that article telling the angry as fuck and obnoxious sonnigers to fuck off.

>It was consensus /v/ opinion that Nioh would be far better than SoulsBorne ever was, and it fell desperately short of that.
I like how you are trying to sell "being far better than SoulsBorne ever was" shitposting meme as something serious. Again, shitposters are ok when they work well enough as confirmation bias. And even it was true, not reaching the soulborne level of quality doesn't mean shit, the game is objectively very good, it's worthy the money for the system, anything else is shitposting sold as legit opinion because it's convenient to you.
>>
>>380656298
They ported Vanquish and Bayonetta retard. You wouldn't make a move like that as a company if you weren't confident in the decision. They did the same thing with Bayonetta and Vanquish. I"ll be waiting for your salty tears.
>>
>>380656770
Alright anon, can you tell which company's logo is at on the P5 boxart?
>>
>>380656729
They did the same thing for Vanquish and Bayonetta you retard. Sega said they "wanted" to bring games to PC, and they are. It's literally part of their strategy.

I'll be waiting for your tears you fucking cuck.

The "I'm a PC gamer, but I hate PC" is the oldest shitposting in the book.

It was serious you loser. Were you not here during Nioh's development? I was here every beta and every thread people were saying it was honestly better than Dark Souls. They were 50 threads every beta, and they religiously filled out the surveys.
>>
>>380657042
Atlus is literally a subsidiary of Sega. As a subsidiary you don't get to deny your boss.
>>
>>380657468
Then where's the sega logo anon?
>>
>>380657574
There's an Atlus logo... which Sega has bought out as a company. All Atlus games are officially published by Sega. Sega decided to keep the brand name. Try to keep up.

https://www.polygon.com/2016/4/1/11345238/sega-will-publish-all-future-atlus-games-finalizes-acquisition
>>
>>380645774
It just didn't deliver for the amount of hype and 8 years long development.

SotC is a great and for its time groundbreaking game (meme all you want) and it aged very well. TLG just falls really short compared to it, it's more like Ico 2 I guess.

AI of the dogge is spectacular though.
>>
>>380653038
Sounds to me like a case of "I haven't played them, but I've already decided I don't like them, therefore they are shit and don't count. Oh, but Kirby no 256733, Yoshi no. 533668, ARMS, and a Metroid logo, despite having lower metascores are total system sellers for the Switch."

YOU are part of the problem shitposter-kun.
>>
>>380657062
> It's literally part of their strategy.
Expect that porting fucking old games is much easier and much less risky than porting new games. Doesn't change the fact that it isn't an announcement.

>I'll be waiting for your tears you fucking cuck.
>The "I'm a PC gamer, but I hate PC" is the oldest shitposting in the book.
So you can't even read? I explicitly told you that I was telling the angry as fuck sonnigers to fuck off yesterday. How did that get turned into "but I hate PC?" You are really nothing more than a disgusting shitposter, and a perfect example of the average nintendo shitposter, dishonest and rotten
>It was serious you loser.
Most of them were seriously shitposting, just like you are seriously shitposting right now, sure are hell both them and you should never be taken seriously.
>>
>>380646307
>hyped for like, what, 8 years something as a spiritual successor to Shadow of Col, a critically acclaimed game and it turned out to be a really shitty game
no you stupid fuck, it's the spiritual successor to ico and that's exactly what it's like
>>
>>380657883
>All Atlus games are officially published by Sega

Then who published P5 in Europe?

Also if Sega can tell atlus what to do? Why was P5, a major IP for Atlus, not a multi-plat in the first place?

Atlus JP controls all their IP anon, Sega arranged the company so that they can do their own thing. If you want anything for Atlus, it has to come from Atlus.
>>
>>380658236
I don't have a PS4 and won't buy one until it's incredibly cheap and I can be sure that the company behind the demise of gaming does not benefit at all from my purchase.

Go to the Sony damage control threads right now. Nobody is even talking about this games. Yes, they talk about Bloodborne, but not these games.
>>
>>380645774
>>380645892
Because metacritic is filled with a bunch of retards who would actually criticize a game even before it comes out.
Like literally, ARMS isnt even out yet, the fuck is wrong with them?
Also, Last Guardian was kinda dissapointing, i wasnt expecting something as good as Shadow of collossus, but i was expecting something a little bit better than what it presents us. The game took long years of production, but its still messy and boring to play, needless to say, the scenario alone is astounding
>>
>>380653038
>You mean Persona and Yakuza which are coming to PC?
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>380655350
>he hasn't read his own source
how embarrassing

pro tip: it's literally the guy writing the article saying "pc players would like yakuza and p5" and sega of europe (not even usa or japan) saying "yeah we know"
>>
>>380658480
>Expect that porting fucking old games is much easier and much less risky than porting new games. Doesn't change the fact that it isn't an announcement.

So, what is it? Is the announcement only for old games or only for new games? Haven't got your directives from Sony yet on how to spin it?

> So you can't even read? I explicitly told you that I was telling the angry as fuck sonnigers to fuck off yesterday. How did that get turned into "but I hate PC?" You are really nothing more than a disgusting shitposter, and a perfect example of the average nintendo shitposter, dishonest and rotten.

Nobody believes it. The oldest shit posting in the book.

Everyone who plays on PC knows the fake PC gamer. If it goes like this
> I play on PC, but
then they're a fake PC gamer.

100% of the time without fail.
>>
>>380656159
>Sega says they want to bring Persona to PC officially
no they didn't you fucking liar
>>
>>380658727
Let me guess, you own a Nintendo Switch though, right?

People like you are why I hate Nintendo fans.
>demise if gaming
blow it out your ass
>>
>>380658727
>nobody talks about NiOh or TLG
just saw a thread today, and you're in a thread about TLG ffs
>>
>>380658798
>Like literally, ARMS isnt even out yet, the fuck is wrong with them?
They got review copies?

You dumb fuck.
>>
>>380658650
Because Sega literally just decided to go to PC this year?

Read the article. Learn 2 business little kid. Sega wants to keep the brand of Atlus.

When you own a company, you own it. That's where the debate begins and ends.
>>
>>380659432
>Read the article
take your own advice
>>
>>380659030
You must be new to business little kid.

You don't just say stuff like that unless you're confident in the outcome. They said the same thing with Vanquish and Bayonetta that they "wanted" to bring it to PC. And they said the same thing earlier when they "wanted" to bring their old titles to PC (which they're doing). It's happening. Get over it.

I'll be here posting ironic goldfaces when it's "officially" announced. I can't wait.
>>
>>380659192
http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/

That's literally exactly what they did.
>>
>>380659659
>I can wait
i'm sure you can

seeing how we have this exact conversation every year when a new article """""confirms"""""" yakuza or persona is going to pc
>>
>>380659398
Yeah, and he isn't calling it great or shit posting about it. He's talking about "muh metacritic" and how the game he knows is bad should be counted as good because it beat the worst Nintendo title this year in an arbitrary videogame score.
>>
>>380659769
>some guy at pcgamer says he wants yakuza and persona
>sega says "yeah we know"
not the same as sega saying "we want to port yakuza/persona" you fucking dunce
>>
>>380659549
I know what the article said you retard.

We "want" is codeword for its happening and we want you to stay pleased, but don't to officially announce and begin marketing yet. That's what they did with Bayonetta, Vanquish, and about PC ports in general.

They've used the same phrase 3 times now to describe what has happened. Again, it's happening. Get over it.
>>
>>380659432
I did read the article anon. I'm just wondering why Sega Europe can do a port when they didn't even publish the game in Europe and you just keep saying Sega this and Sega that.
>>
>>380645892
Fuck off autismo. Enough of your retarded victim complex.
>>
>>380659960
> "If I asked you to write me a list of ten games you want Sega to bring out on PC, it probably isn't any different from the list [we have]," says Clark. "
>>
File: anon, please end yourself.jpg (222KB, 1185x836px) Image search: [Google]
anon, please end yourself.jpg
222KB, 1185x836px
>>380659097
>Is the announcement only for old games or only for new games?
Don't try to play dumb, you exactly got what I mean. Simply saying that they are interested isn't an announcement in any case. In this case we have no idea if something likely concrete or not will follow since for new games the matter is more complex, while for older games we could be more optimist since it's much simpleer in that case.
It's not that hard.

>Nobody believes it. The oldest shit posting in the book.
Why do you try so hard when you know that I can prove that easily? Are you seriously so stupid or just underage?

>100% of the time without fail.
Yeah, I'm sure you will try to pull that retarded shit 100% of the time, you dishonest nintentard.
>>
>>380660082
>it's happening
just like it was happening last year, and the year before that, and the year before that
>>
>>380660115
Sega of Europe was speaking on the behalf of Sega as a whole which includes Atlus.
>>
>>380660229
>list of games YOU want Sega to bring out on PC
key word, faggot

they're saying they know PC players want those games, not that they want to port them
>>
>>380660241
Yeah, I'm tired of this bullshit about "it's not official t-t-technically"

I challenge anyone here to bet me $1000 if Persona or Yakuza will have a port on PC within the next 2 years or a new game coming to PC within the next 2 years.

If you can't bet it on it, you don't believe it. Fact.

Nobody who says "I play on PC, but" is a PC gamer. You may own 5 games on steam, but you are not and will never be a PC gamer.
>>
>>380660428
>... is the same as the games WE WANT TO BRING TO PC

Finished that for you friend.
>>
>this one pc shitter desperately clinging to vague hope that he'll get a port
this is why everyone laughs at you

you cuck yourself out of games for years, and 90% of the time miss out on said games entirely, but then you get lucky with the 10% maybe five years later and you cry "THANKS FOR BETA TESTING! WE WIN!"

you don't care about games, you care about bragging rights on a chinese saturday morning cartoon forum
>>
>>380660428
They said it's on their "to do" list, that the fans' demand you talk about corresponds to their plans for the future, stop being dumb on purpose
>>
>>380660305
When was it happening last year?

This is the first year that Sega even said they wanted to port games to PC. They never once said or even hinted that it would be coming in the past.
>>
They're both exclusives, but neither of them are that great. TLG gets shit on because it had 8 years of hype behind it.
>>
File: 1497440410251.png (113KB, 1080x779px) Image search: [Google]
1497440410251.png
113KB, 1080x779px
>>380659891
>the game he knows is bad should be counted
But it's not.

And how do you know ARMS is great? Also, I guess Metacritic only counts for BotW, but not for everything else, right? Why is that?
>>
>>380660729
hm except he didn't actually say that
>>
File: thecyclecontinues.png (11KB, 1149x168px) Image search: [Google]
thecyclecontinues.png
11KB, 1149x168px
>>380660754
Honestly either its Cody or this guy
>>
>>380660754
Bet me $1000 that within 2 years there won't be a Yakuza game or Persona game either on PC or officially announced for it.
>>
>>380660823
we have these except same threads every fucking year about yakuza and persona

and every year there's a new article that """confirms""" they're being ported
>>
>>380660632
Ok, I challenge you.

They WON'T come to PC in two years. I'll take you on, what's your PayPal.
>>
>>380660852
He's not talking about how great TLG. He's say it has 4 points higher of an arbitrary gaming score and he should be able to use as shit posting fodder.

He is literally asking to use it as shit posting fodder. You couldn't even make this shit up. That's not how not confident he is in the game.
>>
>>380660939
$1000 bet right now.
>>
>>380649614
They were until TLG was a huge turd.
>delayed for years and years
>STILL releases half-assed, plays terribly and is completely forgettable
Shadow of the Colossus is about to have its shitposting immunity revoked with this remake as well
>NO NEW CONTENT
Fucking Sony.
>>
File: 1497439961238m.jpg (67KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497439961238m.jpg
67KB, 1024x548px
>>380661089
Fuck off drone.
>>
>>380660954
ah yes a bet on an anonymous bulletinboard

truly the test of ones belief
>>
>>380646187
Isn't Xbox the one with ONE GAEM LOL
>>
>>380661041
No, you're not going to be able to bullshit your way out of this one.

Sega never even said they wanted to port games to PC until this year, and they specifically namedropped Persona and Yakuza.

Name the time when Sega hinted at bringing Yakuza and Persona to PC before this.
>>
>>380645892

Because this board is full of nintenbros that shit on every single thing that is not published on Nintendo consoles

the only solution to this problem is creating a containment board for nintenbros, so we can have civilized discussions between PCbros, and Sonybros like in the demon souls times
>>
>>380660954
You're on. Put a tripcode on, and we'll exchange PayPals. Put up or shut up fagboy.
>>
File: IMG_20170412_121040.png (292KB, 1080x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_121040.png
292KB, 1080x1169px
>>380661293
No u
>>
>>380661358
>they specifically namedropped Persona and Yakuza
no, pcgamer mentioned them

sega simply said "we know you want them"
>>
>>380645774
Metascore literally doesn't mean anything except popularity.
Uncharted series and 3D Zeldas are proof of this.
>>
>>380661358
>When pressed about Persona, Clark echoes the above. "Of course, of course—I keep trying to get in ahead of you, I'm trying to guess what you're going to say next. We don't feel that anything is off the table in terms of these conversations. The fact that as an organisation we're having these healthy conversations, they're constructive, we recognise the value, we recognise the value of the community, the IP. The IP has got continued life to grow and get bigger."

They didn't even say persona or anything about a port of it.
>>
>>380661475
Man, that paycheck from Nintendo must have been big.
>>
>this one asshurt pc clown demanding everyone bet him $1000
this is hilarious
>>
>>380661860
>guy starts shitposting that P5 and Yakuza are coming to PC
>gets btfo by other anons
>challenges those anons to a $1000 bet
>I jump in and take that challenge
>suddenly shitposter-kun disappears from the thread
Every time.

Well that was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>380645774

It gets shit on because autists want to see long hyped things fail

"Man I love Ico!"

>Gets Ico + a bird dog

"[complaints about things that were also in Ico]"
>>
>>380660632
>If I clown around enough nobody will notice what load of nonsesical trash 've posted so far.

Sure anon I already sent you the $1000000 since you won everything except this discussion. At least you basically admitted it's not an announcement and that you don't have anything else to say, thank you, just try to not make nintendo fags look so fucking insufferable next time, I'm saying it for your sake.
>>
>>380660823
They indicated Valkria Chronicles did great and were listening to the community on what they will do next. In 2014.

That said it's pretty clear they actually are dedicated to PC releases now
https://www.pcinvasion.com/sega-pc-ports-interview-with-sega-europes-john-clark
>>
>>380661468
>>380661065

[email protected]. Put in $500.
>>
>>380661997
I was making a burner paypal you faggot.

Watch, I bet nobody has the balls to do it.
>>
>>380662117
And it seemed like they did exactly that. They started working on ports and then released them a year and a half later.
>>
>>380662494
I don't think porting Bayo would take a year and a half to port, especially considering Platinum already had PC experience with that engine.
>>
>>380662158
>>380662287
>burner account
>on PayPal
>gib me mony plox, I promise I'll follow through.
Nah son, that ain't how it works. I wasn't born yesterday. Put your reputation on the line. Put on a trip, then we publically exchange private info. Then, when you decide to bail on me two years from now, I get to call you out publically.
>>
>>380662657
Developers aren't magical fairies dude.

As a company they have to

1.) Decide what to port

2.) Allocate resources

3.) Find talent to port or decide how spread the time and energy of Platinum to the ports.

Projects aren't started the day after a company thinks about it. They're started months later.
>>
>>380662849
I'm not giving you my personal information you loser.

Do it or back out like the pussy you are.
>>
>>380663125
First you challenge him and now you are running away, seriously? Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>380663125
>l-look, just deposit $500 into this burner account I made.

Fuck off you kike. I'm using my artist handle as a trip to back up my words, yet your bitch ass ain't willing to stand behind his own words. You got not SPINE. I'm not giving you any money for free you dumbass. The only way you're held accountable to an unofficial bet is by having your reputation exposed.

Just admit you're too much of a bitch to follow through with your dumbass bet.
>>
>>380663459
I'm not running away. I posted a paypal. This isn't Social media. I'm not giving some random queer my personal information. That is worth far more than $1,000
>>
File: 1497212657871.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1497212657871.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>380663459
>>380663125
>>380663528

I hope you assholes realize how mental you look
>>
>>380663640
A thousand bucks is a thousand bucks man.
>>
>>380663528
PayPal has charge back you retard. You're not even buying a product so there is no reason why you couldn't charge back.

Go back to Facebook you tripfag. I'm not giving you my information. Take it or leave it. Everything on this site is anonymous and I'm posting here for a reason. Now, you, you're just a tripfag.
>>
>>380663023
If these companies were so unresponsive it took over a year to put a guy on this, they would never complete any projects.

For perspective Platinum COMPLETED metal gear rising within a year. They're known for working quickly and being able to easily spin up multiple projects.
>>
>>380663783
pretty sure he put on the trip purely for your little bet m8
>>
>>380663754
How mental for even considering this whole bet. You're just shitposting to try go "#REKT" against one another

Fuck off
>>
>>380663783
PayPal has chargeback on BUSINESS transactions, which come with a commission fee, not private ones. I use PayPal all the goddamn time for my work.

Moreover, PayPal has to be verified and linked to your bank account, you can't just make a throwaway account like that. Lol.
>>
>>380663935
There's a difference between development and pre-development. No, they did not magically start programming on it on one day and finish it in a year. They plan, find artists and workers, control resources, and clearly define the scopes of the project.

This is not Agile programming where you just start programming a game and figure out what it is along the way.
>>
>>380664059
PayPal is gay as shit. Just give me a throwaway email and I'll email in 2 years when I win the bet.
>>
>>380664352
Ok, so we're done here then.

Later shitposter-kun. Have a nice day.
>>
>>380663993
If you have a trip on this site. You don't belong no matter how hard you try to spin it.
>>
>>380664352
Top kek.

BTFO. Hahahahahaha.
>>
On what planet is 2014 -> mid 2017 only a year and a half?
>>
>it's literally Wii sports boxing with better graphics for $60

If you're even considering purchasing this game, you don't belong here.
>>
>>380645774
>>380645892
Because /v/ is a Nintendo cult of personality. Not to say that any other fanbase is better, especially not Sony. But you have to understand that this board is a Nintendo cult of personality. Everything Nintendo does will be put on a pedestal regardless of actual quality. All Nintendo has to do most of the time is just show their logo and nothing else and the cult of personality will come out of the woodwork and declare it as the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>380664541
trips are designed to be used for one thread when necessary to distinguish yourself from other anons, which is exactly what was happening here for this so-called bet

trips are NOT however to be used regularly as a way to draw attention to yourself
>>
>>380664352
Hahahaha, what a scrub.
>makes a bet
>gets called out
>desperately tries to lie and make excuses to avoid the bet
>gets called out again
>Well, that s-shit is gay anyway

Just goes to show, you don't even believe your own words Have fun waiting for Yakuza and P5 to come to PC never.
>>
>>380664842
Trips aren't designed for anything and they should literally be banned on this website.
>>
>the asshurt pc fatty demanding $1000 got thoroughly btfo
glad i stayed to watch this debacle
>>
>>380664921
When did I ever agree to share my personal information with anyone on this site?

You'll have to bet me $1 million for that.

He's the one who backed out after trying to extort information from me.
>>
File: 1497352003570.png (219KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497352003570.png
219KB, 600x325px
>>380664352
>>
>>380665018
how new

trips are literally allowed on here for the reason i mentioned, why do you think they aren't banned altogether?
>>
>>380665038
>samefagging this hard
Just stop.
>>
File: 1497206560995.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1497206560995.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>>380665115
>>380664352
Ahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>380665246
>>380665178
>>380665130
>S A M E F A G
Keep going.
>>
File: 1464987066409.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1464987066409.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>380664352
how embarrassing
>>
>>380664352
>the state of your asshole
>>
you're all such faggots
>>
>>380665390
Keep samefagging after you backed out.
>>
>>380665387
>>380665224
>get btfo
>cry samefag
you are the gift that keeps on giving anon
>>
>>380665115
I gave you my private info, what's fair is fair. Google my trip, and you'll find all my blogs. Also, I've posted with that trip before on /v/, /pol/ and /ic/.

Common courtesy says you'd return the favor, but your pussy ass bitched out.
>>
>>380665527
Who backed out of the bet again? It wasn't me bucko. Try again. We were never betting our personal information.
>>
>>380665646
>it wasn't me
umm yes it was sweaty

pro tip: there's about 7 people laughing at you here, only one of them made a bet with you
>>
>>380665618
1.) I didn't ask for your private info

2.) You did not give me your private info

3.) We never agreed to bet our private info.
>>
>>380665765
You mean the 7 people who are exactly the same and trying desperately hard in photoshop to remove the (you)s right now and will post 15 mins later?

Totally.

Point to where I agreed to bet my private info or even insinuated I would.
>>
Please don't hurt port-kun's feelings.
>>
>>380665770
How are you supposed to be held accountable without private info? Hell, you didn't even know how PayPal works with your fake ass email, that's why you backed down right when I called you out on it.

Second, you can find me quite easily with the name I posted. I'm the dude who made that Donald Trump manga, and am building quite a following online through my art.

Anyway, this is going nowhere, so I'm done here. Thanks for the laugh anon, was totally worth it seeing you get BTFO. kek.
>>
File: 1466264823970.jpg (92KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466264823970.jpg
92KB, 724x960px
>>380645774
>How come this gets shit on, and doesn't count as a Sony exclusive...

There's nothing to stop sonegroes spamming TLG and goldfacing it all the time like they do with a bunch of other crap.

They dont though, maybe because the game is shit
>>
>>380666216
You aren't, that's the whole point of making a bet on this site you retard.

>Donald Trump manga

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Impeachment Arc when?
>>
>>380666216
>faggot who literally tried to bet a shitposter is a Trump fan
Go figures.
>>
>>380666216
>Donald Trump manga
And I thought you were destroying him too.
>>
>>380650739
>>380650403
>>380649835
>>380649108
>>380648965
>>380648879
>>380648563
>>380648475
>>380647831
>>380647446
>>380646651
>>380646516
>>380646417
>>380646319
>>380646307
>>380646202
>>380646151
>>380646187
>>380645960
>>380645892
>>380645774
Have you guys ever considered that maybe people who actually enjoy games and want to discuss them don't come to this shithole????
>>
File: HERO-1.jpg (1MB, 1747x1576px) Image search: [Google]
HERO-1.jpg
1MB, 1747x1576px
>>380666464
>Impeachment Arc when?
Never actually. Done with that project, mostly did it for attention. Got me a lot of clients, and a foot in the industry. Now I'm working on something else. Something better.
>>
>>380666779
Hey man, you do what you gotta do to get popular. It paid off. Learned a lot, and made some decent dosh.
>>
>>380666216
>Top 10 anime comebacks.
>>
>>380666640
the guy who voted for trump actually has a job/money. really gives the old noggin a floggin.
>>
>>380666851
You're not going to go anywhere as a shitty artist. You literally chose the worst profession of all time.

I hope you think of me when I end up being right.
>>
>>380667098
Being a free lance artist writing an autistic Trump manga online is not having a job.

It sounds exactly what your typical NEET is doing.
>>
File: SceneGIF6_zps92c8e3fd.gif (959KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SceneGIF6_zps92c8e3fd.gif
959KB, 450x338px
>>380667341
>>380667448

Lol.
That was weak dude. Here's a (you) and a cute girl for your efforts, enjoy.
>>
>>380667604
http://imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

Is that yours? Most autistic shit I have ever seen. Hope you enjoyed making $500 off of it.
>>
>>380667604
>dat gif
Hnnnnngggg

Sauce on girl?
>>
>>380666216
Donald Trump Manga?!?

Dear fucking god dude.
>>
>>380649165
Practically nobody on /v/ has played Ico and practically nobody on /v/ has played TLG.

You could make a thread about it but it would disappear pretty fast. What's the point?
>>
>>380645774
Some games are too pure for /v/. Like taking your mother to see your dealer.

Stay the fuck away from team ico famalams.
>>
>>380668890
People were shit posting it nonstop before release.
>>
The same reason why a lot of other PS4 games are disregarded

>They're mediocre at best and bad at worst

The Last Guardian is an example of the bad games.

>Runs like ass all the time, even on PS4 Pro
>Controls are clunky and unresponsive
>Trico is deliberately designed to fight against you despite the above, because "it's more realistic"
>The game as a whole is underwhelming

Don't get me wrong, the guys behind it made great games before, but this game reeks of the developers getting high off their own farts thinking that everybody would just love it because of their past work and because "games r art."
As for the PS4, it really only has 2 compelling games. One is a Souls style game, the other is a clone of a Souls game. That's not really that much variety.

Every day I feel more and more embarrassed about having bought a PS4, especially since I have a decent gaming PC and every game I thought was only going to be on PS4 has ended up on PC both looking and running better...

I'm actually debating on selling my PS4, because I don't play any games on it anymore.
>>
>>380666832

Couldn't have said it better. Goodbye, /v/. Anon has finally opened my eyes.

Why do I browse this shithole instead of actually PLAYING GOOD GAMES?

Adios
>>
>>380649565
This is why nobody fucking likes you Sony falseflagging bigger shits. Why can't you just let people enjoy what they like without having to point a fucking finger and try to make an ebin meme out of EVERYTHING.
>>
>>380669923
See you in an hour, faggot.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.