[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wolfenstein has black female soldiers >/v/ loves it >CoD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497352008407.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1497352008407.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>Wolfenstein has black female soldiers
>/v/ loves it
>CoD WW2 has black female soldiers
>gets hated by the /v/ hivemind

explain this
>>
>>380622162

I don't love it tho. But wolfenstein is set in a alternative period/future where Nogs were in the us and it would make sense for them to revel against nazis with their master race ideology
>>
>>380622162
Wolfenstein has giant robotic nazi dogs, power armor and a 4 sec milkshake machine. It doesnt pretend to be "realistic".
>>
alternative shit vs world war 2
>>
>>380622162
Because they didn't fight in ww and wolfenstein is set in a alternate universe were nazis won, so minority rebels would be a thing I guess.
>>
>>380622162
COD is attempting to be somewhat realistic and has a bunch of black soldiers. Wolfenstein is in an alternate universe and only has 2 black soldier characters (Bombate and the new resistance lady.) More importantly, there aren't fucking black nazi soldiers like there are in COD.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (746KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
746KB, 1988x3056px
>>380622162
Because like battlefield o be it actually dis honors those of color who served by not showing the prejudice they faced and by being historically inaccurate in such a way you cut the immersion into peices
At least make one of the maps out side of Metz and make the American tankers black
>>
>>380624001
This. I'm black and when I saw that cod was shoehorning blacks in the game I instantly dropped it. Killed my sliver of hype for this game. History is fucking history and if you tell me in one shot about all your accuracy and flush it down the toilet in the next my only conclusion is that you're full of shit.

t. Black guy who's grandfather was part of the last segregated unit 24th Infantry and was sent to 9th Infantry when they suffered loses because of chinks in the Korean war.
>>
>>380625915
B-based blackposter!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.