[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Matt is still relishing the opportunity for roleplay >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: NitW.png (443KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
NitW.png
443KB, 854x480px
>Matt is still relishing the opportunity for roleplay
>He laughs hard at the tiniest things
>His laugh is either the fakest shit or a high-pitched wheeze

Looks like that personal fitness trainer is really working for you, Mr. McMuscles.
>>
>>380612010
They're STILL playing this commie-propaganda?
>>
I have no idea why woolie is dragging this out so much. Do you really need to talk to every npc every 5 minutes?
>>
>>380613925
They're 20 parts in.

That's like, 10 hours on a game that's maybe 5 hours long.
>>
>this playthrough isn't over
>the Yakuza playthrough isn't over
>L.A. Noire isn't daily
God motherfucking dammit. I blame Matt for this.
>>
>>380614084
Although now that I think about it, Woolie did spend 200 hours in Persona 3 didn't he.
>>
>>380614749
>200 hours
Nigga, are you serious?
>>
Just kill Matt off and everything will be fine. Replace him with Plague or something.
>>
>>380612010
>McMuscles
Yeah, that doesn't scream "insecurity" at all.
>>
>>380614924
Yeah, something like that. He talked about that on the podcast like maybe 2 years ago.
Looked it up, apparently it was "only" 170.
>>380615185
That's the joke.png
>>
E C E L E B

F A G G O T S
>>
>>380615158
Oh my god, this. The First Contact video was comfy as fuck because Plague's got the voice and the personality for educated bitching. Pat and Plague is such a natural pair that they actually had to call Matt out on his silence during certain scenes, literally throwing him a bone to say some quip or one-liner.

>>380615185
Matt's existence is built around shielding his insecurity, anon. He's a short, chubby man that insists he's got muscles after being scared out of a gym when a musclebound chad looked at him, and he wears a Punisher beanie to hide his balding. Fuck, the guy's 31 and talks like an ironic 20 year old.
>>
>>380614527
>the Yakuza playthrough isn't over
Good. when it's over it'll be replaced by something shit.
>>
>>380614749
>>380614924
>>380615282

I spent 200 hours on my first playthrough of Persona 3.

>Paced myself in Tartarus; Would go every couple of nights for a few floors or to complete Elizabeth quests or grind for money
>Talked to EVERY NPC in the game almost every single day in hopes for the day their storyline would push forward; Also would check out of the way locations to see if something was hidden there for one day because I came fresh out of the streets of Final Fantasy

Now, my Persona 5 time hit 99 hours exactly on the first playthrough because I basically only talked to people when the first two people I talked to changed something. After that, it was pure social linking and stat training followed by grinding out a SINGLE day in the Palaces.

It's easy to get lost in Persona your first time. I honestly don't understand people who had less than 120 hours in their first one.
>>
>>380616120
I'm a big fan of you woolie, you piece of shit. fuck you.
>>
>>380615158
Nah, don't kill Matt. Get him a writing gig. Matt's improve is fucking garbage, but whenever there's a scripted episode that he was behind, it shines like crazy. All of their earlier Machinama stuff was an absolute goldmine. He needs to play his strengths and stick to that.
>>
>>380614924

The people who play Persona games are social rejects or outcasts who long to have a feeling of normalcy in their lives. So what they do is they "pretend" to be back in school, and think they're a part of the game itself.

Honestly it's really fucking sad, the same thing goes for Undertale fans.
>>
>>380616923
How many lumens do you have? Looking for a new projector.
>>
>>380616298
Fuck off matt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.