[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st5 JUlPXkRc GLORIOUS 4K 60

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st5JUlPXkRc

GLORIOUS 4K 60FPS PC GAMING MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN

CONSOLE 30FPS NEEDS NOT APPLY
>>
Looks alright I might buy this. I can't stand 30fps. How much are 4k cards now?
>>
File: 1488050639895.jpg (147KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
1488050639895.jpg
147KB, 1024x860px
>"Playing Destiny with the mouse actually feels quite natural, I think, because y'know... maybe a little bit too easy because you can kinda just zero in on your shots zero effort."
It sounds like this guy has literally never played with a mouse and keyboard before. Like he's THAT predisposed to playing FPS with a controller.
>>
I find it stunning how easy it is to convince retarded people to buy shit.

>look, this sequel to an absolutely mediocre game runs better on your platform of choice than on any other! Just ignore the fact that it's a massive fucking turd and feel special about yourself by purchasing it and the 3 dlc campaigns we've already planned
>>
>>380609018
Glorious, but it could have happened to a better game, a lot of better games, actually.
>>
>>380609876
So are you saying that FPS are not easier to control with a precise instrument like mouse and keyboard?
>>
>>380609018
Did they center the crosshair?
>>
>>380611408
You have to be deficient in the head to have missed my point that hard.
>>
>>380609018
Looks nice, all they need to do now is change up that boring as fuck gameplay
>>
>>380611993
For all of it's faults, the raids in destiny are more fun and skill-intensive than raids in WoW, or any other game I've ever played.
If there is shit tons of raid content, the game will be superb.
>>
Fffffffuck me!
>>
>>380612256
This.
Raids were the only good thing about Destiny except Crota's End
>>
File: 1497485527825.png (197KB, 445x380px) Image search: [Google]
1497485527825.png
197KB, 445x380px
>60fps
>>
>>380609018
I dont really think console gamers care about fps
>>
Fuck Bungie so hard for this. Fuck those faggot lazy dickheads for the console versions of this shit. Fuck. Them.
>>
>>380609018
looks boring
>>
>>380612256
>>380612807
>Raids
>stupid cryptic puzzles and steps to killing bosses that require tons of explanation and forced teamwork.

Honestly wish raids weren't in the game. I'm sure I'm alone here.
>>
Looks neat, always wondered how it'd look but now the guns seem like they're light instead of heavy. I unno maybe its just me but 30 frames feels a bit better because of the weightiness to it, but 60 feels great for the speed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.