[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>join comp >tell team I'm muting them at start of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Cowboy Cruise.png (100KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Cruise.png
100KB, 500x325px
>join comp
>tell team I'm muting them at start of match
>trash talk enemy team when I kill them, ignore their typing when I get killed
>constantly spam nigger in chat
>afk constantly, spend my time "brb exploring map"
>sit at enemy spawn spamming hi, moving occasionally to avoid afk check
>playing since season 2
>constantly told I'm reported, never banned
>only get the "w-we s-silenced your chat f-f-for being rude >:(" emails

This is hilarious. There's no real penalty for making 11 people absolutely hate the game their playing solely because of you. This game is truly a safe haven for tilters. At this point, I'm 100% positive they just don't care.
>>
File: d1f.png (777KB, 1278x981px) Image search: [Google]
d1f.png
777KB, 1278x981px
Blizzard doesn't really care about their chats. I've seen this guy on WoW spam holocaust denial pastas in trade chat for 2 whole months before moving on.
>>
>>380606279
Yea, but I also consistently seek to throw games and overall make the experience unenjoyable for everyone.

My favorite thing to do is to have a healer pocket me but then flame them for not healing me enough. I'll also just pick someone at the end of a loss and blame them for the loss. Honestly, if everyone just woke up and became toxic, Blizzard might wake up, too.
>>
(You) have to be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
>>380606730
>Toxic people are children
Just let go. It's a game with no consequence for being an asshole. Why not just be an asshole? It is infinitely more fun than actually playing the game especially when the devs don't do shit about it.

>someone throws every game he plays
>here are some anniversary crates my friends make sure to spend money to get them friendo
>>
>Join comp
>Play speed boost Lucio or pistol only Mercy
>Get banned in three days
Teach me your ways.
>>
>>380607173
bretty based

keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>380606059
>join game, voice chat muted by default
>teammates whisper to me and shit, asking to to join group chat.
>if I dont join, they complain the whole game

>When I do join the groupchat, mute everyone, no complains, get thank you whispers

god these guys are retarded
>>
>>380607249
Go 76 and just shoot around targets, blame the other dps for not taking down the pharrah. I like going 0 damage tracer. I'm going to do pistol mercy next game. Sounds fun.

>>380607392
That's why you block them and then flame them. You don't see their rage, but you know it's there when you see the enemy team responding to them in all chat.
>>
>>380607173
>Toxic people are children
Manchild then, same thing really

>Why not just be an asshole? It is infinitely more fun than actually playing the game
That's a terrible opinion. Just go to QP then
>>
>>380607249
You can also tell people you're throwing right before a loss, and they'll believe you instantly and get 100% mad.

>>380607721
I can't make people lose sr in QP.
>>
good thing My SR is high enough that I don't have to deal with you then. enjoy making the retards in silver/gold angry, although that isn't much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>380608060
i don't give a shit about my rank (plat)
it's a game
>>
>>380608436
>I don't give a shit about my rank
>posts rank to show he's not in gold
l-lol?
That's not the point I was making also. Having the plat Icon doesn't mean shit if you throw your matches and fall into gold. You and people like you literally are unable to match-make with me while you are below ~2700.
>>
>>380608918
Gotta prove you wrong m8
I don't even use the icon, I've used default everything since I started playing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.