[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>John Carpenters The Thing is now in the last game you played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: The-Thing-Poster.jpg (276KB, 1061x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The-Thing-Poster.jpg
276KB, 1061x1600px
>John Carpenters The Thing is now in the last game you played and have already infected a few of the characters in game.
>How fucked is the MC and the in game world?
>>
Last game I played was Hitman. It would be extremely interesting to see since they're both basically chameleons but 47 is fucked either way because The Thing is just going to kill whichever human it wants regardless of what outfit they're wearing.
>>
>GTA1

I'm just gonna flamethrower every bitch I see
>>
>Skyrim
it's going to be completely impossible to find out who's infected.
>>
Killing Floor 2, so kind of the same game except with friendly fire on. And I was the Firebug so I'm good.
>>
File: Nep expression 1.jpg (854KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nep expression 1.jpg
854KB, 1920x1200px
Megadimension Neptunia VII.
It's ok they just beat everyone that is a supposed monster and since defeated monsters disappear after been killed that's the end of The Thing, unless the bastard respawns like the enemies do.
>>
Dead Island Riptide.

Yikes.
>>
>>380606267
Also the Thing is a much better chameleon since it can copy and act like a human perfectly.
>>
>NBA 2K17 MyCareer
We're all fucking dead
>>
File: 1497110493843.png (408KB, 770x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497110493843.png
408KB, 770x1920px
>>380605975
>parappa the rapper

Time to rap this bitch off the planet.
>>
>Quake 1
I have no idea, maybe he wins since he defeated a lovecraftian monster but who knows, everyone has that unlucky day
>>
File: gimbal.png (374KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
gimbal.png
374KB, 700x504px
>Children of a Dead Earth

Actually... this is probably a best-case scenario, since humanity is distributed around the solar system and in a paranoid state of factional warfare. Dystopic, but good luck spreading, Thing!

Whether the Thing can spread through all the factions, and then through all the settlements and ships... well, if any of the characters are as autistic as the player base, they can hopefully make a decent quarantine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.