[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry but this game is just bad >awful framerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dsgg.jpg (2MB, 3533x2118px) Image search: [Google]
dsgg.jpg
2MB, 3533x2118px
I'm sorry but this game is just bad
>awful framerate
>shitty unavoidable platform sections, e.g. in Cathedral Ward
>everything looks the fucking same, same bland and uninspiring coffins and urns EVERYWHERE
>shitty blood vial system which means any idiot can just farm for urns and makes boss fights too easy
>boss fights too easy unless they have that instant almost unavoidable ranged gun attack (father gascoine, that guy on the tower- even then, father was too easy as you could attack him from behind a tree and he can't range attack)
>Insight is almost completely worthless
>they make the game "hard" by introducing every possible inconvenience

This is such a step down from Dark Souls. The bosses are boring and uninspired, the world is boring and uninspired, horrendous mechanics that both make the game too easy at some parts and just frustrating in others. I had moments when I would rather take the long route than bothering to find a shortcut because finding the shortcut would take more time than actually taking the long route, e.g. the lift in Cathedral Ward. Yes that one with the shitty platforming. You want to know why a fuck huge gate is so hard to find? Because everything looks the fucking same. It hurts my eyes.

The core gameplay itself is satisfying but personally I just don't see the point in trudging forward if all I'm going to get is more mediocre bosses, platforming and wondering where the hell I have to go next. Blood vials are easy enough to find but I don't see the point in having to farm them. I shouldn't have to use a walkthrough to know how to progress in the game, there are some people who can't afford £30/month on internet and have to suffer for it. I'm not one of those people, but if I was I'd be pretty pissed off.

Whenever you mention these issues 14 year old fanboys instantly go "OH JUST LOOK UP A LETS PLAY XD" as a response to these issues, or some childish variation of that. It's very irritating.
>>
>>380604202
(you)
>>
>>380604364
fuck off
>>
>>380604202
Should I not get a PS4 then? Was thinking of getting one for BB.
>>
>>380604202
i guess you put in the effort
>>
>>380604485
Like I said the game has huge problems but the combat itself is still good. Don't get a PS4 _just_ for Bloodborne however. If you have a PC stick with it unless you like Cladun and Persona.

One of the things I did like about Bloodborne was just exploring, but unfortunately it turns into this mediocre finding-where-to-go experience which would be tolerable if the world was actually interesting. You WILL need a walkthrough at some points to get through that.
>>
>>380604783
oh and I'm only partway through, should be clear on that. I'm just sharing my experiences so far. Who knows, maybe it gets better further in.

Chalice dungeons are a neat challenge, I'll give the game that.
>>
>>380604202
>shitty unavoidable platform sections, e.g. in Cathedral Ward
What did he mean by this?

Also your first nongreentext segment contradicts this by openly stating that that section is optional and thus is not unavoidable.

>You want to know why a fuck huge gate is so hard to find? Because everything looks the fucking same. It hurts my eyes.

I didn't find the "platforming" segment until later in the game because the gate is impossible to miss unless you're actually retarded. Maybe your eyes hurt because they need replacing, or better yet your entire brain. Bloodborne is linear as fuck and if you're this assmad by the level design, don't even think of playing Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>380604485
While BB is great, don't go out and spend $300 for just one game. Any interest in Ni-Oh or Persona? If not, go rent one. Unless of course you don't have another decent gaming rig. In that case, go nuts.
>>
>>380604202
I'm sorry but you're wrong.
>>
>>380606152
Decent gaming rig for what? Dota and shitty multiplat ports? Get the fuck outta here, Kyle.
>>
File: 1496230219339.png (376KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496230219339.png
376KB, 700x518px
>>380604202
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.