[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We cancelled this game because people were too hyped for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: texL476Pgv52tjW4mNK5m.jpg (230KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
texL476Pgv52tjW4mNK5m.jpg
230KB, 1280x700px
>We cancelled this game because people were too hyped for it
Can't make this shit up
https://www.pcgamesn.com/scalebound/why-scalebound-was-cancelled
>>
>>380603758
>he believes that the game could have been announced "too early," causing pressure that turned out to be detrimental to the game's development cycle, and eventually raised fan expectations to the point where it wasn't certain that the studio could actually deliver.
Fair enough? I think it's good to admit "nah actually we can't do this" instead of releasing No Man's Sky/Spore/whatever and get people to pay money for their disappointment.
>>
it looked like mediocre trash anyway.
>>
>>380604821
I think its good to actually release a game and be honest about what it does than cancel it because there was """too much hype"""". Its even funnier when you realise there wasnt any to begin with.
>>
>>380603758
Reminder that Microsoft fucked up Kamiya's dream game. XBOTS WILL DEFEND THIS.
>>
>>380605135
>dream game
hardly
Arent they making their first owned IP?
>>
>>380603758
>>380604821
this

reading between the lines on the trailer, it looked like complete shit
>>
Because literally from the first ten seconds of gameplay we saw how disappointing it is. Unless Platinum is working on a six to ten hour game with a deep combat system, flashy animations and an over the top story they are entirely worthless when it comes to world design, plot, worldbuilding, dialogue, and actual level design; you know, the core fucking tenets of an 80 hour RPG?
>>
Remember that rumor that Microsoft was bringing this game back under a different studio?
>>
>>380605514
Kamiya said it was his dream game.
>>
>>380605837
They renewed the IP last month or so but that was it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.