[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shadow Hearts is dead and will never come back It hurts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sh2.jpg (57KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
sh2.jpg
57KB, 640x465px
>Shadow Hearts is dead and will never come back

It hurts everyday, /v/. Finished the series a couple of months ago, and SH2 is the most fun I've ever had with a jrpg. I don't even know who has the rights of the franchise.
>>
File: 1416725028871.jpg (20KB, 283x692px) Image search: [Google]
1416725028871.jpg
20KB, 283x692px
The first one is still one of my favorite games of all times. I don't know why people prefer the second one to it.
>>
>>380594039
SH1 had pretty bad graphics for a ps2 game.
Also, 2 had more fun moments and over the top nonsense.
>>
Only the first one was good anyway. Second was a tasteless mess of shitty humour and nonsensical story already.
>>
I'm not ashamed to say I fapped to the cover art when I was younger

Maybe a little ashamed
>>
>>380593948
Funny I started playing this last night.

I hope you played the director's cut, anon.
>>
>>380594208
SH1 runs at 60fps and doesnt have that ugly blur effect that 50% of PS2 games had like 2 does
>>
It was a terrible series. It's like Baten Kaitos in terms of being overrated except it was actually on a system with good RPGs;
>>
File: 1488810653655.jpg (72KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488810653655.jpg
72KB, 470x512px
Do the Shadow Hearts games emulate well?

>tfw always wanted to get into this series when I would see Covenant in my local game store but never got around to it
>>
>>380599452
I emulated the first game on PCSX2 1.0 and while characters were invisible in random areas, some more infuriating that onthers along with in game saving being broken, I was able to finish it. Shadowhearts 2 has a weird glitch where the screen blacks during ring actions in battle but nothing else
>>
THAT'S ONE GIANT PUSSY
>>
>>380593948
It's such a shame...
>>
>>380600001
Yeah...
>>
1 and 2 are great. Combat is fun.
3 is meh.
2 added a second harmonixer but it wasn't that great as Yuri.
Cried with Alice's scene and with the good ending of 2
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.