[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: NOT A SINGLE GAME ANNOUNCED AT MICROSHITS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 149 75 1956 3192 .jpg (253KB, 1197x720px) Image search: [Google]
149 75 1956 3192 .jpg
253KB, 1197x720px
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
NOT A SINGLE GAME ANNOUNCED AT MICROSHITS E3 WAS AN XBOX EXCLUSIVE. LITERALLY NOTE ONE.

I made this threat because I've seen multiple fucking morons say they're pre-ordering an Xbone so they can play DBZ or Black Desert Online or some other multiplat game. Literally every fucking game they claimed was exclusive is also on PC. I think one was a timed exclusive? Then there's shit like pic related which isn't exclusive at all. Like holy shit how fucking pathetic. The xbone has no reason to exist. Anyone who thinks they won E3 because of a bunch of multiplat games is a god damn moron. KYS
>>
CRACKDOWN 3
>>
It was a microsoft conference. Not an Xbox conference
>>
Sony fans sure are on the defensive aren't they?
>>
File: anonplz.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
anonplz.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>380584041
>>
You sound very upset.
Some people don't have great rigs and want to just use a console instead.

And it was still better then Sonys and Bethesdas
>>
>WAAAH MUH EXCLUSIVES
>WHY DO OTHER PEOPLE GET TO PLAY THE SAME GAMES AS ME
>IT'S NOT FAIR I'M SPECIAL AND ONLY I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PLAY

fuck off faggot
not everyone is a pathetic manchild like you nintenbros and sonybros
>>
b-b-but they kept saying exclusive over and over at their presentation!
>>
>>380584197
>Only Sony could be behind this travesty

Nintoddles at it again
>>
>>380584041
xbox confirmed steambox
>>
>>380584147
On PC.
>>
File: 1492774660830.png (32KB, 791x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492774660830.png
32KB, 791x769px
>>380584340
Why should I pay 500 just to play shittier versions of games I can play on my PC?

Fucking moron.

>Hurr durr if you don't own the most pointless console ever you must be a sonygernintenbabypcfedorafanboy durrrrrrrr

Consoles are DRM. Playstation and Nintendo have always been worth buying because they hold good games hostage. The fucking Xbox has nothing to make me buy it. It's completetly pointless and while I'm happy I can play those games it doesn't change the fact that "exclusive" doesn't mean "not on playstation" and you're a fucking retard if you buy that useless box.
>>
>>380584739
>Why should I pay 500 just to play shittier versions of games I can play on my PC?
You shouldn't
Have you considered that maybe these people who are going to buy an xbone don't have a good PC?
>>
>>380584827
Then buy a good PC you dumb ass. It's cheaper, especially when you consider you need a monthly fee for peer to peer gaming. DERP.

>hmmmm.... should I pay less for something that does more? Nah. I liked the 360 so I have an obligation to fulfill.
>>
I'm pretty sure all Xbox games will have a PC version now so them not have "exclusives" isn't surprising
>>
>>380584973
*you DON'T need a monthly subscription. Dammit.
>>
>>380584973
Because these people are casuals who don't know how and don't care enough to build a PC.
That's the whole console market. If everyone was fine with building their own PC, consoles would slowly die off.
>>
>>380584973
>derp

Yeah, I've got a new reason for not wanting a PC, I don't want to come across faggots like you online.
>>
>>380584204
It's really not

>>380584197
Name one good reason to buy an XbOX if you already have a good PC
>>
>Public service announcement
>Derp Hurrr
Nice bait reddit, win 10 is gay
>>
>>380585098
>>380585098

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Especially since xbl is filled with chads and thuglets blaring music and 13 yearolds quoting pewdifag.
But you are one of those people so you don't see the problem do you?
>>380585070
You can just buy a fucking prebuilt and be better off. Or better yet just buy a fucking PS4 since it has almost all the same games plus exclusives. I can guarentee if you're too fucking stupid to build a pc which takes no real skills, the amount of time it would take you to learn is much less than the amount of time it would take you to earn 500 dollars to buy an inferior device.
>>
>>380585261
However gay Windows 10 is, the xbox is only worse.

You're not actually both a xboxfaggot and a macfaggot are you? Like holy shit you'd have to be the biggest fucking douche in the world. You're that nerd that isn't actually intelligent and didn't get good grades in school, you're just a social reject who thinks owning certain products makes you smart lmao.
>>
>>380585757
>All that projection
I own neither dumbass
>>
>pay 750 dollars for gaming PC you have to build
>Pay 500 for a console almost as powerful as a gaming PC that plays most of the same games, albeit in slightly lesser quality than the most high end PC's of this gen but in much greater quality than the PS4 Pro and most mid end gaming PC's, and will also allow you to eventually play some of the same games online with PC gamers and Switch owners, provide a Netflix/Steam style service for its games and is ready to play right out of the box while also not requiring a hardware upgrade for at least the next five years

There's still plenty of incentive to get the X Box One X over a gaming PC if you just have 500 or 600 to spend on one platform. While you can build a good PC with 500, a really high end one will cost you 750 at the least, especially if you are going to buy a legitimate copy of Windows
>>
>>380585928
I agree. The only things stopping me to having consoles is I do not have luxury to buy something what is aimed mainly to play videogame.
I'm forced to go PC because circunstances.

I have to be honest, I would like to have an law forcing to sell every game with an PC port.
Including 3DS. 3DS games would run smooth even in Intel graphics. We need more games like that.
>>
>>380585650
What if none of the Exclusives on PS4 look interesting at all to me? Besides the amount of games exclusive to either Windows or Windows and X-Box is far greater than any of the amount of exclusives to PS4. The exclusive argument only favors PC or Nintendo, but X-Box has the edge now of having a more powerful console than the PS4 that plays most of the same AAA games in higher quality that is about on par with their PC versions on max settings

You say buy a PC, but at this point all X-Box needs is a bunch more of cheap anime games and visual novels and it's basically a gaming PC for about the same price as a mid- end one
>>
>>380586326
>>380585928
You can buy a gaming pc cheaper than an xbox. It's been proven a million times. Just fucking google it.

>most of the same games

Not even fucking close. Both PC and PS4 have shit tons of games that aren't on Xbox. it's fucking worthless. If you're a retard who can't understand something as simple as a pc just buy a fucking PS4. The xbone is worthelss.
>>
None of them are on PS4 ;)
>>
File: IMG_1338.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1338.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
I knew fuck all about gaming on PC's. After I joined I never turned back. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. My Xbox was the biggest waste of money ever. And with pc you can do a million more things. I'm surprised consoles have lasted this long.
>>
>>380586416
The number of pc games that aren't on the xbone and aren't weeb shit or early access shit are numerous. Further more the fucking xbone x is upscaled 4k, it doesn't even come close to comparison. You're wrong. Educate yourself.
>>
Microsoft makes more money on PC sales, all of these exclusives you can only play on xbone or windows 10, they won, admit it
>>
>>380586494
Yeah, but you will need a lot of knowledge and/or smuggling, if you live in a Shithole like Brazil.
One console means you have to smuggle only one thing.
It's expensive but it's easier.

To be honest Laptops should thank consoles for exist.
Because THEY would be the one who is helding back the technology when consoles is gone.
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE MY CONSOLE HAS MORE EXCLUSIVES

manchildren, everyone
>>
>>380586494
You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

The cheapest PC build that will allow you to play most of the latest PC releases in 1080p 60fps will cost you 500, and that's not including the price for a monitor and operating system. Sure you can make a cheaper build by just scumming it, but chances are you will need a little more knowledge on computers that the average consumer doesn't have.

With exclusives, Windows beats all platforms, but the benefit X Box has is that despite having less exclusives than PS4, it provides access to all the major AAA titles available on.PS4 and now in higher quality than PS4 Pro can provide and this quality is actually better than most mid range PC's. On top of that, many games are exclusive to just Windows and X Box and don't ever get PS4 releases.

The X-Box One X is essentially a gaming PC for all intents and purposes. The only reason to pick a gaming PC over it at this point is simply if you need a PC to handle things besides gaming or if you want access to those lower end or indie titles that make up the majority of the PC exclusive game library and can be played on any budget laptop which are certainly not the games most hardcore PC gamers that have a high end gaming PC that cost almost half the price of a console are playing.
>>
>>380587316
*Twice the price
>>
>>380586635
>are numerous
Yes, and not even most PC gamers play that shit. The average PC gamer is spending most of his time playing games that are also available on console OR he's playing low end casual fare like League of Legends and other pay to play stuff, both of which, along with various cheap indie titles make up the majority of the revenue for the PC gaming industry. If all you want to play is stuff like Wolfenstein or GTA or Battlefield, a PC is superfluous.
>>
>>380587316
No faggot. YOU don't know what you're talking about.

>1080p and 60fps

No console plays games at 60fps so why should your PC?

>a monitor

Do you count the price of your TV in with your colsole you fucking moron? Just plug your pc into your TV you stupid fuck. This is how I know you're talking out of your ass. KYS

There's still tons of PC games that are on your fucking XBone that aren't "low end" games.

Take your fucking L.

Further more there isn't a single "only on microsoft" title that is better than the PS4 exclusives. I mean black desert online, really?
>>
>>380587842
And most xbone kiddies only play cawadoodie and asscreed. So fucking what? it's irrelevant.

It's the god damn xbucket that is superfluous when the fucking thing doesn't has NO GAEMS.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.