[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3384.jpg (71KB, 1024x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3384.jpg
71KB, 1024x916px
How many Ruse-drones have actually bothered to watch the original interview where the 'Return to Camp Omega' was mentioned and realised Kojima was pretty provisionally saying people who bought both GZ and TPP might get extra camp Omega missions, like the pre-existing side ops in GZ, and the 'thing never attempted before in games' was a segue to a different topic?
>>
2nd Bump
>>
>>380580543
>was a segue to a different topic?
what do you mean
>>
yeah i remember him saying it and then it turned out he was a hack
>>
>>380582756
In his answers Kojima talks about Camp Omega and then talks about doing something 'never attempted before in video games'. Due a mistranslation, I think in an article by Junker HQ, people assumed returning Camp Omega was related to the this (and became a central article of faith for the ruse) but the actual interview (which was less watched than the misconception it generated was read) makes clear Kojima was talking about two different topics in the same answer.
>>
Has Caramel offed itself yet?
>>
>>380583136
I think you're right looking at how that clip plays out it doesn't seem like the two topics have much correlation

The ladder phrase could've been referring to anything
>>
>>380583337
I think it's clear that they at one point considered extra missions for people who bought GZ like the 'Take Out the AA Guns' and the Glas and Politz mission, rather than it ever being intended that you were to revisit Camp Omega during the actual events of TPP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.