[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some hours in and, why is it so shit? the game just can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 21

some hours in and, why is it so shit? the game just can't keep me lured in and the best parts are so distant from each other. call me a noob but i constantly had to look up walkthroughs to get past certain parts and stopped at a part where i had to play at a certain time of the day.

i can't see why this is so praised as the maker of childhoods when even i, an adult have trouble playing it and i knew it would be like this so i tried to pay close attention at the beginning but still got stuck. and the graphics kind of suck

>"but for it's time it looked good!"

well it does get it's visual and artistic point across, i'll give it that but those moments in that little town/village plaza was some faces of evil tier shit and is a real big turn off

so, /v/ should i shut the fuck up and just finish it? or is it really just and overrated gay piece of garbage?
>>
File: 1487991362412.jpg (91KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
1487991362412.jpg
91KB, 640x932px
>call me a noob but i constantly had to look up walkthroughs
please never ever again say anything ever and just drive off a cliff
>>
you know this game came out at literally the birth of 3d graphics in console games right?
having that massive 3d world with 0 load screens WAS pretty impressive at the time. i'll give you that the billboarded houses in the town were a weird move, but that technique never appears again anywhere else

keep playing. or don't
>>
File: 370.png (342KB, 695x698px) Image search: [Google]
370.png
342KB, 695x698px
>>380579950
Because simply put you are an adult, the reason it was enjoyed so much was because back then there was NOTHING ELSE that could be compared to it, in this wonderful year of 2017 we have a whole market of ((((((((((dlcs)))))))))) and those kickass ((((((((((pre-orders)))))))))) and here on /v/ it's nothing but shill/hype threads for games that cater to 12 year olds with their partial nudity while everyone just posts the games shitty fan art to wank over, see any Breath of the Wild thread for further proof, I suspect your disappointment in what the gaming industry has become is to attribute for your disgust.
>>
>>380579950
learn to speed run it and it becomes good again.
the trouble is with you not the game, every one grows up sometime, anon
>>
File: 1493275142876.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493275142876.png
17KB, 120x120px
>>380580113

>friend is talking about majora's mask, about how cryptic and hard to beat it is
>mention i didn't find it that hard at age 11
>"but theres no way you didnt get help from your older brothers or a walkthrough"
>swear i didn't, because i never got stuck
>he gets fucking mad and starts calling me a liar because there's no way to beat it without a walkthrough
>>
>>380579950
>Game is piss-easy
>"call me a noob but i constantly had to look up walkthroughs"
>why aren't I enjoying it
You're literally too dumb to enjoy a Nintendo game that people beat as little kids. Congratulations.
>>
>>380581158
T B H the hardest part is figuring out how to cut the web in the deku tree
>>
File: 1400729063764.jpg (14KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1400729063764.jpg
14KB, 556x561px
>>380581396
>figuring out how to cut the web in the deku tree
>>
>>380579950
The game wasn't over after the first six hours. That's why you are confused.
>>
>>380581396
>the state of the "modern gamer"
what's the matter little timmy? confused because there was no "press X to cut" prompt? fuck OFF!!
>>
>>380581396
>Over-arching ledge with a heart tell players to try jumping off there and onto the web on the first floor
>They do it
>It shakes violently to show that it's almost breaking
>Overarching ledges on the top floor of the tree
>Players use their brain and jump off there. The extra height breaks them though the web

It's really not complicated, anon.
>>
File: nuclear_rage_by_zerothehedgehog.png (252KB, 454x358px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_rage_by_zerothehedgehog.png
252KB, 454x358px
>>380579950
> call me a noob but i constantly had to look up walkthroughs
Jesus H. Christ. Why do you even bother playing? You dumb summer fuck.

Playing classic gems like a chore and then shitting on them on /v/ doesn't make you less of an edgy summer teen.
>>
File: deceased.png (69KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
deceased.png
69KB, 500x428px
>>380581396
>the hardest part is figuring out how to cut the web in the deku tree
>>
>>380581737
I just remember it being the part that took me longest to figure out when I was 7 and played it for the first time
>>
>>380581396
this took me ages when i was 12. actually stopped playing for 3 weeks but when my friend was playing he figured it out for me.
>>
>>380581053
I beat it, but getting Kafei's mask stumped me.

I followed the mask instead of the mask's waifu
>>
>>380581737
>>380581928
Also I'm pretty sure that just jumping doesn't do it, you have to do a sword attack in mid-air which I was unaware of existing at the time.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
OP confirmed for not being born when this first came out
>>
>I constantly had to look up walkthroughs to get past certain parts
Good lord anon, go back to primary school, take your adhd medicine and fuck off back to cod.
Holy shit anon, I played this when I was like 7 or 8 and I could figure it out
>>
>>380582045
Nah, sword isn't needed. I re-play OoT a lot
I'll admit, as a kid it might be daunting but the Deku Tree is designed simply to promote getting used to basic mechanics. For some reason as a kid it took me ages to figure out Jabu Jabu's Belly. Can't remember what got me stumped either but I figured it out. Only thing in the game I got stumped on too.
>>
>>380582246
probably because you were overwhelmed with excitement and could watch link do backflips for 10 minutes straight and weren't a lathargic teenager who gets fed up with puzzle bullshit
>>
>>380579950
>constantly had to look up walkthroughs
honestly think gamers of today have a different mind set when approaching video games. everything is linear and prompted

there is no creativity or learning involved in playing games nowadays, and this is why when I have kids I'm going to force them to play through older games for mental development.

I'm convinced that the reason I'm so good at problem solving is from my game playing childhood.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
Hook and sink you faggots bit, top indicator /v/ is overrun with post-millennial newfags.
>>
>>380582990
it is different nowadays. i could eventually find out but why would i do such a thing? i toy with it for like 13 minutes before i look something up.
>>
>>380582774
So you want games that have a giant glowy arrow pointing you in exactly the way you need to go all the time so you don't need to think to solve a puzzle?

movie games sound more your speed. QTEs that tell you which button to press sound perfect for you.
>>
>>380579950
Me neither OP. i was 12 when i first played it. hype as fuck, but was quickly disappointed with how it played. the empty fields where nothing was interactive. The aiming of bow and hookshot slowing down gameplay. not being able to jump manually. target lock creating black bars and making the camera movement static. The music being very simple in comparison to other good games of it's time. Swimming being stupid dive for 2 seconds and thats it.

If you're above a certain level of intelligence you won't find oot that impressive.

The only thing i remember really liking was the bow horseriding minigame
>>
>>380579950
>i, an adult
Wow, that sure convinced me that it's not just some kid, haha
>>
File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>mfw kids are actually defending linear games without any sign of fucking shame

You're the reason gaming became shit you bastards son of literal bitches.
>>
>>380579950

You are an underage, uncultured, ignorant retard.

Stop playing immediately, you do not deserve this game.
>>
>>380579950
>t-the g-game is t-too hard f-for me
>s-so it's bad
kys fucking faggot
>>
>>380584046
See
>>380584154
>>
>>380579950
You are literally too bad to play a game for kids from 20 years ago.
Go back to cod or whatever you played before.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>380584250
Who do you think fell for that shit first if not those stupid teens?

I fucking hurts anon.
It hurts so much.
>>
>>380579950

This game is actually bad.
>>
File: beam gondola.png (105KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beam gondola.png
105KB, 900x1200px
>>380584137
naw i'm just bummed at the lack of monsters to kill

less tedious puzzles, more fight

games, especially old ones that are narrative driven usually are boring due to a lack of good voice acting, animations, and graphics, they cannot truly compete with movies with a few exceptions but they will never be taken seriously anyway, but this game just seems to lack fun in my opinion. it's not that i don't want a challenge but these puzzles have started to look less and less worth solving.

i have a taste for artistic themes and good set pieces though, and this game has it and would be worth playing though just as a pretty picture if the outdated graphics weren't so terrible.

tldr: it's not the challenges that i'm a afraid of the games just clunky, under rewarding and boring as shit.
>>
>>380579950
>i constantly had to look up walkthroughs to get past certain parts
i mean, i was 8 when i beat this game so... yeah.
>>
>>380585336

This has to be bait.

/v/, you are being baited. The board does get more underage and retarded every year, but I'm pretty sure no one here is THIS much of a shitter yet.
>>
OoT is so vanilla it hurts, it doesn't do anything. I can understand it's big gimmick was 3D but it's 2017 I don't care, I can appreciate it for being early 3D but it's still very boring.

Hub world is nothing
Dungeons are hit and miss
Time travel is cool and one of the only good bits about the game
Music is great
Game play ranges from ok/servicable to don't make me aim this
Puzzles are lame
There's so much inventory management
Side quest are so in short supply and limp
Story you know 100x by now

If it wasn't for the warm and tender ending there is no way it could be so revered.
>>
>>380586384
i've got something warm and tender for you, idi*t
>>
>>380579950
Regardless of whether or not this is bait, fuck off from /v/
>>
>>380586384
its okay anon, we understand that you're only 15 and can't wrap your head around the fact that Zelda pioneered most of the "vanilla" mechanics in 3D games you know today.
>>
>>380586240
what do you see in this game?
>>
>come to /v/ asking for encouragement to continue playing and enjoy the game
>just get shitted on by nostalga fags and blatant numbskulls who can't comprehend someone not liking their precious gmae so get called a troll who's baiting

i tried to give this board another chance but i was wrong about you people.
>>
>>380585336
>gets called out for the stupid kid he is
>tries to shrug it off whit the "artsy" card
Just don't try to fight it. You have shit taste and should be ashamed of yourself. There's nothing more you can add to this thread.
You're digging your own grave too
>less tedious puzzles, more fight
So you played Dark Souls and now you think you know shit. You wanted more enemies to outsmart uh? Well, that kind of play style is for more action oriented games which Ocarina just isn't. You expected the game to do something it never supposed to do.
If you liked to enter in the boss hideout, destroy his minions without having to solve his trick and traps (that hide treasures too) you may have a case of shit taste.
> lack of good voice acting
This shows how young you are.
We never need any of that trivial shit to enjoy a game.
You don't need character voice when you can fucking read.
>lack of animations and graphics
Developers made beauty even with a hardware limits. Overcoming hardware limits with artsy IS what made old games good.

and now your cherry on the cake
>under rewarding
>>380586384 you're an idiot too
this is what you kids are. Always searching for a reward. Always searching for something of someone that tells you're good.
Your generation dares say "we never asked for consolation prizes" but actually it is what you're looking for.
That's why you can't stop getting hooked by Trophy and Achievement of modern consoles.
You never stop enjoying the ride. You're always looking for some reward so you don't feel like shit for wasting your life.
Putting effort in a game must result in something grandiose and absolutely cool or it's a shit game. Games are a chore to you and you want reward.

Can I ask you something? Did you ever love somebody? Maybe you're too young but you'll learn that when you're in love you're not just looking for sex but you stop to enjoy many little things of your love interest.
Well, games are an act of love. Their beauty its in the little thing.
>>
>>380587593

>Go on /v/ and claim the universally agreed upon best game of all time is bad
>Expect to be treated with respect

The only "understanding" you will find is from literal teenagers who grew up watching Game Grumps and weren't even born when OoT came out.
>>
>>380587002

It pioneered Z-targetting, what else did it actually pioneer? I wish I was 15 and maybe the year was 1998 then maybe I could actually enjoy OoT.

>>380587669

Jesus man, that indepth psycho-analysis over a game that doesn't happen to hold up 10 years let alone 20 years later. I can take everything you just said and apply it to like a dozen different classical games that don't hold up well.

I can understand why players love the game, but again you have to also have played it at the right time and the right place because if you didn't well OoT literally can barely qualify for the top 10 Zelda.
>>
>>380588202
> but again you have to also have played it at the right time and the right place
Want to know a secret?
I was a Playstation kid back in the days. I had a PS2 afterward and finally a Game Cube.

I went back to OoT when I come in possession of the GC's collection disk.
I found the game fantastic from the start to finish.

Shit taste can't be solved. I'm deeply sorry for you.
>>
>>380579950
>call me a noob but i constantly had to look up walkthroughs to get past certain parts and stopped at a part where i had to play at a certain time of the day.
This is why you're getting trolled, senpai. It's not your hot opinion, it's that your main criticism is that you're bad at it.
>>
>>380587669
it baffles me your relentless hatred for those who disagree with you

yes i genuinely enjoy the medieval fairytale-like art direction of the zelda franchise, what the fuck do you mean i don't? i point out something i like about this game and you still shit on me

never played dark souls at least not yet.

>This shows how young you are.
We never need any of that trivial shit to enjoy a game.
You don't need character voice when you can fucking read.

news flash, gramps GRAHPICS MATTER at least to me they do, dosent mean i think they are everything. i'd sat they count for at least than 25% of a games quality. but i've already set that aside. maybe the superior story will trump everythin- and it's just some generic fairy tale story i've seen 1000 times
>>
>>380588202

No. OoT has not somehow "gotten worse" over the years, it's exactly as good as it always was, and anyone with taste who plays it for the first time today agrees. You are not someone with taste, you are a mouthbreathing retard who grew up on braindead games for artless morons such as yourself, that's the simple fact of it.
>>
File: Distraught Old Man.jpg (27KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
Distraught Old Man.jpg
27KB, 506x337px
>>380588643
>news flash, gramps GRAHPICS MATTER
They really don't, but if you're being serious and not just trying to bait people its really depressing that you look at games this way.
Graphics have literally the least impact on a game's quality out of all factors

Gameplay > Art Direction > Atmosphere > Music > Sound Design > Story > Grafix
>>
>>380588643

This post is so underage it makes me want to get out the pacifier.

Just fuck off. You are a disgrace. Go back to posting Youtube comments on let's plays.

Leave knowing that you are wrong about everything you say because you are an ignorant baby, not an adult.
>>
>>380588462

That's funny because that's exactly when I played OoT, I got Windwaker with my gamecube after Christmas during a promotion and got the collectors disk too.

I had fun with Zelda 1, 2, Majora's Mask was superb and Wind Waker was amazing. Watched the Zelda Retrospective video like 100 times too because it was so nice. It was like my first real experience with Zelda aside from Oracle of Seasons on the GBC so I was very excited.

I went in expecting greatness and it just blew, there was a certain point where a friend phoned me while I was playing and I was like yeah, I'm playing OoT and it's like one of the greats and I just paused and thought...I'm not actually having fun. That sweet cognitive dissonance. The dungeons were most limp aside from like Forest Temple and very few others. The hub world was literal garbage which is amusing in an adventure game, the side quests were terrible though it was fun to chill and fish for a while.

It had an amazing soundtrack which really made you feel like you were adventuring and it was the greatest asset of the game, it really set the tone.

The towns were super hollow (Hyrule/Farm/Garudo's and it's not like they were a lot of them, the game play was enjoyable but nothing that was anything to write home about, especially when I had a direct comparison to Wind Waker and generally it didn't do anything I could get from a better Zelda.

Majora's Mask blew it out the water and Wind Waker murdered it too. I mean aside from "my feels" tell me something OoT excelled in aside from music which I concede was great.
>>
File: OP News.jpg (131KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
OP News.jpg
131KB, 1024x745px
>>380579950
>Being bad at video games
>Being bad at fucking OoT

It's my favorite game ever but it sure as hell isn't hard. Maybe walking simulators are more up your alley, OP. Learn to use your fucking shift key while you're at it.
>>
File: srsly nigga.png (273KB, 359x409px) Image search: [Google]
srsly nigga.png
273KB, 359x409px
>>380579950
>walkthroughs
The whole challenge of a Zelda game is figuring out what to do. Actually doing it is the easy part.
>>
>>380589005
god it's like trying to tell sports fans why i don't like sports, and quit projecting on what i do in my freetime

>>380588868
are you trolling? because that wasn't my point

>acting like there is an objective opinion on OoT or anything for that matter

at least i'm not your level of dumb
>>
this thread just proves that oot is one of the most difficult critical thought requiring games ever made
>>
>>380581053
Great Bay Temple is the only part where I looked up a guide at some point, and it was something stupid I didn't notice for some reason.
>>
>>380589892

>god it's like trying to tell sports fans why i don't like sports, and quit projecting on what i do in my freetime

No it's not. It's like trying to tell sports fans that the best team in the world, which has won every tournament for two decades, is actually shit - despite you not knowing anything about sports. That's LITERALLY what you are doing here.
>>
>>380590403
>LITERALLY what you are doing here.

the matter of weather the game is good or not is purely subjective and i happen to not like it deal with it.
>>
The funny thing about OoT fans is that when you point out the faults of their archaic they withdraw and start accusing others of having bad taste. When called about their failings they just change the approach, easily understandable when it's literally an experience they loved but still, there's nothing there to actually there to champion more so then any other classic game.
>>
>>380590754
>the matter of weather the game is good or not is purely subjective
No, the matter of whether or not you like it is purely subjective

The quality of games can be objectively quantified, personal taste cannot.

People are shitting on you because instead of just saying "I don't really like this game, certain aspects don't appeal to me", you're saying " I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME, IT AGED POORLY, ITS REALLY BAD, WHY CAN'T YOU ALL SEE HOW BAD IT REALLY IS? TRUST ME I HAVE GOOD TASTE AND KNOW WHAT GOOD GAMES ARE EVEN THOUGH MY COMPLAINTS ARE KIND OF RETARDED. WHY WON'T YOU ALL LET ME KNOW YOUR MINDS WITH MY HOT OPINIONS?"
>>
>>380582346
as a kid I legit got stuck in the forrest temple for about 6 months because for some reason I seemed to be unable to realise that the "mirrored" stair case with the poe paintings was a different one to the other stair case with poe paintings lmao
>>
>>380590909
are you female? that is the only explanation as of to how you twist me at every turn.

what haven't i or someone else said about the games faults?
>>
>>380590754

So is the matter of whether a sports team is the best.

A sports team gets top scores? I guess they were subjectively the best at mastering the criteria of the sport according to the judges.

A game gets top scores? I guess the devs were subjectively the best at mastering the criteria of being a good game according to the critics.

Except wait, if the scores are normalized and there's a consensus among the judges or critics, then it's not fucking subjective anymore, otherwise there would be no such thing as "objective". OoT has universally perfect review scores. It's objectively a great game. Deal with it.
>>
>>380591283
Why can't you just accept that you've said some really dumb shit in this thread and people are giving you grief because instead of just saying "I dunno, I guess this game isn't for me" you're tyring to tell everyone why a game they love and grew up with is actually shit and they're all wrong?
>>
>>380591283

You aren't talking to one person you flaming faggot, and how is gender in any way relevant to this argument? Holy shit could you be any more butthurt.
>>
>>380582045
No, you don't. The jump is enough.
>>
>>380579950
>or is it really just and overrated gay piece of garbage?
Yes
>>
File: laughing_zelda.jpg (57KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_zelda.jpg
57KB, 600x829px
>>380579950
>seething this fucking hard
>criticising one of (if not) the best games of all time
>expecting people to fall for your bullshit

fuck off nu-fag, go back to fucking jewtube and tell people why your opinion doesn't fucking matter
>>
>it's another episode of "take a popular fan favoritegame released before 2012 and call it shit"

when will they stop rerunning this ep?
>>
Is zelda an iq test for children? Can we firgure out who is retarded and whos not?
>>
>>380589796
>Zelda games are equivalent to minesweeper
Actually, I agree
>>
it's a wonder we dont get threads about people being stumped over all those brainbuster puzzles in resident evil games
>>
>>380580657

>billboarded houses in the town were a weird move, but that technique never appears again anywhere else

Are you talking about the 3d characters in a 2d world?

They use that technique for a lot of the house interiors and some of the little hubs.

Its a painted 2d landscape with little 3d characters running around in it, I loved it and they probably did it to save on processing power or some shit.

I was kinda dissapointed when OoT3D updated the areas to be full 3d. You know they're using the technique whenever the camera stays in place

>Castle town
>Outside temple of time
>Inside certain buildings (aka links house)
>>
>>380591483
no, i'm asking you for reasons to play this piece of shit game you dumbfuck, but you guys took it the wrong way and won't stop crying. didn't you pay any attention to the last part?

>so, /v/ should i shut the fuck up and just finish it? or is it really just and overrated gay piece of garbage?

meanie translate: is this game worth playing? does it get better? i'm still holding on to it but if it stays like this i'm going to quit. could you explain how it's good?

i was hoping you would speculate that and say something worth reading but no. i guess i'm just a dumb neanderthal with "shit taste" by your standerds.
>>
>>380579950
>children were able to beat this game without walkthroughs when it came out
>this adult has troubles with it and has to constantly consult a walkthrough
>>
>>380591854
this girl has suffered catastrophic damage and needs to go to the hospital ASAP
>>
>>380579950
>he needs a walkthrough for fucking OoT
Go back to your hole, faggot
>>
>>380592942
>so, /v/ should i shut the fuck up and just finish it?
Yes you dumb fuck, why else would everyone in this thread be calling you a sperg? Its a good game. Stop using a guide, stop worrying about the graphics. Take your time, solve the puzzles, talk to NPCs, enjoy the atmosphere, look for secrets.

Its a praised as a good game for a reason. Personally I liked Majora's Mask a little more, but I still love Ocarina of Time
>>
File: 480254410.jpg (408KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
480254410.jpg
408KB, 1024x681px
>>380593145
This is why more and more vidya is casual, handholding, movie QTE shite. Fucking millennials can't even play games.
>>
>>380590798
Of their archaic what, Mr. Mobile poster?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487789621399.jpg (3KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487789621399.jpg
3KB, 112x112px
>people wrestled with problems as kids, came to a solution, and enjoyed the game immensely
>grown man cannot figure out problem, looks it up, mindlessly follows directions, and does not feel like the game is rewarding.
Vere faras oni pensas
>>
>>380597432
*Vere faras vi pensi.
>>
>>380581396
>go outside
>decide to explore around a little bit
>come across an abandoned building
>try to go inside
>some asshole spider built his web over the door
>get confused and go home
>>
File: 1497051533013.png (204KB, 334x458px) Image search: [Google]
1497051533013.png
204KB, 334x458px
>>380590798
Funny thing about critics of OoT is that they are completely unable to accept the fact that it's a milestone in gaming and it will continue to talked about, appraised and analysed for decades to come.

No amount of crying will ever change that but I do enjoy watching the kiddies on here get mad about Nintendo.
>>
>>380581396
People will probably think you are meming but i got stuck for 3 month in the deku tree because of the 1st floor web when i was 8.

I actually had a save file of the previous player, where i played almost every other dungeon adn even beat ganon, but i could not figure this shit out.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.