/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you just got scammed for you csgo skins Any good stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170615_021409.jpg (100KB, 394x372px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_021409.jpg
100KB, 394x372px
>tfw you just got scammed for you csgo skins

Any good stories about getting scammed, /v/?
>>
one time I bought a wii u
>>
How do you even get scammed these days? Valve made so many adjustments to prevent this.
>>
>>380579590
I'm very sorry to hear that anon. But as it so happens I've actually worked at Valve as a community support agent for the past 8 months.

If you can post your Steam ID and password, I'll look into this and hopefully get your skins back.
>>
>>380579590

how do you get skins? only buy buying them or keys for the cases? i played this game now for 90 hours and only got 2 skins
>>
>>380579712
fpbp fuck nintendo
>>
After all Valve has done people still get scammed?
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>380579590
How do you actually get scammed you have to be a absolute retard.

it's me ur brother give me your skins
>>
>>380579810
It does not save you from bad trades, like when you trade one item for another, only to find out that item you got has less value. And you cant know that beforehand, when only few of those in existence (unusual hats in tf2)
>>
>>380579712
came here to post this
>>
File: 1495450539934.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495450539934.gif
160KB, 400x388px
>>380579590
I got scammed when I was born.
>>
When I was a kid on runescape I wanted to buy membership for 2mil

I ended up trading this guy who gave me a fake code and he logged off

so then I did it to someone else and used my friend as a "middle man" and we just took like 6mil from him and we shared the money

old runescape was hilarious for scams, learned so much about how everyone is a total fucking nigger if you give them the chance to be.
>>
A friend got me to buy Fable 3 at full price
>>
>>380580270
That's not a scam, that's just being an idiot who buys worthless crap, ie. the entirety of /toy/
>>
>>380580270
If you agreed to the trade, seeing what you will receive and what you will have to give then it isn't a scam.
You're the reason we have authenticators, additional confirmations, trade holds and other bullshit that prevents smooth trading.
I hope that your trader was some 12 year old russian kid.
>>
>>380579590
I put a craigslist up to get sucked off but ended up getting fucked in the ass.
Now I know I'm not gay, took all my energy to cum.
>>
Should've consulted with aces, faggot. You get what you get.
>>
I once ransomwared myself into reformatting my PC.
>>
File: panic.png (9KB, 251x404px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
9KB, 251x404px
>Be 11
>Play Runescape in 2005
>Second day of playing
>Someone asks for password and they'll give me free stuff
>Passwords weren't blocked
>I lost my first account and legit cried because I was a little bitch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.