[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of unused colossi showing up? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
What are the chances of unused colossi showing up?

For those who don't know:

http://nomads-sotc-blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/unusedbeta-colossi.html
>>
0%

this is a cashgrab. i am fully expecting 20fps
>>
>>380577441
So just like the original game?

Faithful remaster.
>>
>>380577202
theyre already announced no new colossi

and its to be expected, theyre remaking the entire game so putting in more effort would require a lot more money
>>
>>380577441
If it was a cashgrab it would just be the PS3 version + the colossi looking better with 60fps 1080p, which would be very easy to do.
>>
>>380577202
this seems like a game people convince themselves is good so they can seem more intelligent and cultured
>>
>>380577681
It IS a good game though. I wouldn't say its top 5 ever like many people do, but it is very good regardless.
>>
>>380577441
so far this is actually a remake while shit like the bandicoot trilogy is a reboot to fit the devs idea of what they want
>>
>>380577681
only if you havnt played the game before
if you like fun, its a fun game, its not The Witness where you feel like you can tip a fedora after beating a boss
>>
>>380577681
Nothing will compare to flinging myself off the sword of the one in the flat disk, into the sky, and onto his face.
Fantastic game.
>>
I'm pretty sure that this is just being handled by a small team, who has nothing to do with the OG talent, so the chances of cut content being added are very low. I could be wrong though, too lazy to find source.
>>
None, they already said it wouldn't.
https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/14/15800206/shadow-of-the-colossus-ps4-remake-e3
>>
>>380578010
Its being handled by Bluepoint, who is known for making A+ remakes.
>>
>>380578047
What a disappointment.
>>
>>380577662
>If it was a cashgrab
>If
It's a re-release of a twelve year old game, how is that not a cashgrab?
>>
>>380578810
Becuase the original game, while still very good, had some problems like an inconstant framerate and sometimes wonky controls, the latter of which the ps3 bundle unfortunately didn't fix.
>>
>>380577202
How is the camera in this game? Last Guardian makes me want to stop after 30 minutes.
>>
>>380579225
From what I remember, it was pretty okay. Not that good, but not frustrating. Personally, I would wait until this remake comes out before playing it, because the screenshots are beautiful, and the controls weren't great at times, which this might fix. I haven't played TLG yet so I don't know how its camera was.
>>
>>380579002
That's not an argument, they're remaking a game that has already been out for twelve years. The only reason they would do this is because they want more money.
>>
>>380577485
How was the original a cash grab you stupid fuck?
>>
>>380579562

>People make games to make money

Shocking.
>>
>>380579562
Its clearly a quality remake judging from the trailer. Apparently passion doesn't exist to you.

If it was a cash grab, they wouldn't put this much fucking work into it.
>>
Hope they fix the controls at least.
>>
>>380579602
he's talking about the 20fps you stupid fuck
>>
>>380579602
jesus christ how can you be so slow in the head
>>
>>380579602
Autist spotted.
>>
probably zero chance since Ueda himself has nothing to do with that remake.
>>
File: 511QTtowNpL._SX300_.jpg (22KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
511QTtowNpL._SX300_.jpg
22KB, 300x236px
>>380579769
>passion
>>
>>380582384
>Believing that not a single person in the gaming industry actually likes making games
>>
>>380577756
Ueda is long gone you cuck. His vision is all that mattered.
>>
>tfw you realize you'll never be able to go back and enjoy SotC again after playing Breath of the Wild.
ALL THAT FREEDOM.
>>
File: 005.png (309KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
309KB, 822x1200px
>>380577202
They've already said they won't be in the game
yfw they sell them as DLC instead
>>
>>380578047
So basically they're killing the art style AND making it more casual.

There's literally nothing wrong with the base game's controls and it still looks good.

>>380579225
Better than TLG but many people complain about it because they try to fight it(like retards). It works well. TLGs camera fucks around whether you mess with it or not.
>>
>>380578047
dropped, i have already played it too many times
>>
>>380582580
not that i really wanna defend him, but here you have a gaming imageboard where apparently nobody likes games
>>
>>380582892
>More casual

This is a Team Ico game. It doesn't even approach the concept of challenging. What kind of paint drinking consolebaby are you that you think SotC isn't a fucking casual game? Making the controls less stiff doesn't make it easier to figure out how to kill the boss (which the game already tells you how to do outright.)
>>
>>380584068
SOTC's time trials are hard as fuck and the average modern gamer would have trouble playing SOTC because they're basically autistic.

That article literally said they're going to make it easier.
>>
>>380584068
t. hardcore gamer, master of video games

fuck off, sotc isn't a casual game.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.