[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "run around using your witcher senses"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>It's a "run around using your witcher senses" episode

I swear 80% of this game's quests are that. They're all starting to feel the same. Am I playing a medieval high fantasy game or LA Noire?
>>
>>380575620
>It's a "game files stolen and being blackmailed" episode

How will they ever recover?
>>
the worst part is you can turn off most of the hints and shit but you still have to use bullshit vision to interact with whatever object solves the quest
>>
It's a very well written visual novel.
>>
I tried these games and hated the combat. Not every "10/10" game is for everyone.
>>
>>380575806
This
A lot of the minute-to-minute questing is tedious too
>a few seconds of filler-to-good side quest set up
>10 minutes of walking/tracking
>a shitty fight against something you've fought dozens of times before
>loadingscreen teleport back home
>resolve
>loadingscreen teleport to the next quest
>repeat
>>
Cba to download it what a 1070 paired with 3570k 4ghz going get me on max settings?
>>
>>380575806
>game
Its a fucking movie. Story wasn't bad, graphics were fucking awesome, but the gameplay sucked so much. Witcher sense is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. I still remember seeing bloody footprints on the ground, then a prompt coming up telling me to use witcher sense. Its literally useless, but so many quests are focused around it.

Combat is hot trash too. slash jump quent slash, theres no variation.

It's not even cinematic kino or anything. The story is good, but nothing new or inovative. Its literally casual bait. Casuals beat the enemies, get treated to some titties and other scenes, then feel like they accomplished something when all they really did was watch the game play itself.
>>
>>380575620
JUST
PLAY
THE
GAME
>>
>>380575620
The game sounded way more fun from 2014 leaks. They made it into casual bland triple A title.
If you want real gaming experience and can suffer through hard-to-get-into combat and slow Act II, try the first Witcher.
>>
>>380577306
I can run that shit on ultra 1080p at 60fps with a rx 470 and an i3, you can obviously run it at max.
>>
>>380575620
>its a assblasted for whatever reason dude makes the same old thread episode

neck yourself faggot

3/10 made me reply
>>
>>380575620
>it's look for clues using your eyes episode

Why don't you poke your eyeballs out if you want to discover some new revolutionary way to play games
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.