[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battleborn shill thread. I do it for free. I just wish more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: BBF2P2.png (488KB, 660x401px) Image search: [Google]
BBF2P2.png
488KB, 660x401px
Battleborn shill thread.

I do it for free. I just wish more people were playing battleborn.
>>
You know what game I wish people shilled more back in its day?

Super Monday Night Combat
>>
Dead game thread? Titanfall 2 RIP
>>
>>380574731
I only played one match when it went f2p. Is it that comparable? I seem to remember it being more like a team shooter than a moba.
>>
This is a game that has no reason to exist.

Paladins is better in every way for pvp for free.
Overwatch is better in every way for pvp if you want to buy it.
Warframe is a better pve game.
The Divions or ghost recon are a better pve experience.

This is shit.
>>
Dude, I was hopeful for Battleborn going F2P, but these fucktards fucked it up as they always do:

-they released F2P too fucking late
-they did not advertised it at all, there were nothing on stead of ps/xbox store pages, there were nothing on the internet, there is not a single mention outside of the Gearbox channels, and most of the people there already own the game
-they couldn't swallow pride and make it f2p by term, they had to go with free trial shite that people confuse for something time limited and don't even bother trying
-the 20 level gating while has a point, divides already low population, creating bigger queue times

As much as I love the game and want it to prosper, I don't see any way for it to survive. Those fucks are doing all in their power for the game to die.
>>
>>380574884
SMNC was really more MOBA than shooter, I feel. Had the lanes and the skillsets and everything, but it added and changed enough for it to be its own thing.

If only Uber stayed on that instead of funneling its funds into Planetary Annihilation, saying they wouldn't abandon it.
>>
File: HBEVV7AW82LG1417807246422.png (46KB, 113x137px) Image search: [Google]
HBEVV7AW82LG1417807246422.png
46KB, 113x137px
>>380574965
nice fatpost, nothing of the things you listed is even remotely comparable
>>
>>380574965
>Paladins is better in every way for pvp for free.
This is flatly false. Battleborn is superior to paladins in every way.
>>
>>380574662

what are the waiting times on steam or ps4?
>>
>>380574965

battleborn has hitboxes that aren't utter garbage :/

it has bad ones, to be sure

but not like paladins
>>
I'd play it if it wasn't 45 fucking gigs.
>>
I liked the story campaign. It's such a shame they had to glue it to a fucking FPS MOBA and so it failed because it couldn't keep people playing the multiplayer.
>>
>>380574767
thats not dead though
>>
>>380575545
this is the real reason it wont ever work. cant pad your numbers with third worlders if they cant download it.
>>
>>380575271
>Has worse skins
>Less characters
>Less players
>Worse characters
>Worse maps
>A fucking horrid UI
>FEMINISM IS AWESOME
>>
So, how many people playing it now? Did it break 10000?
>>
File: tumblr_ojx39zXcNO1rsqt39o1_500.png (125KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojx39zXcNO1rsqt39o1_500.png
125KB, 500x254px
>game goes F2PvP
>no advertisements, no huge announcements so only about 1500 show up
>Randy doesn't even bring it up in his interview at E3
>player numbers are dropping
>this same exact bullshit happened with the winter update

Just close the goddamned servers and move on with your lives already.
>>
>>380575843
>Better gameplay
>better controls
>better level growth
>Better hitboxes
>less of a spam fuckfest
>more strategic gameplay
>customizable UI
>more modes and co-op
>>
I always looked forward to playing Battleborn. Despite the hate you guys give it it always intrigued me but i didnt want to give money to Randi Pitchfag, when it went f2p i was kinda excited.
Installed, played 1h, game premise is not bad but the artstyle is confusing as fuck and gives me a headache, can barely make out friend from foe and what is happening on the screen is an absolute cluster fuck.
Paragon is the superior moba experience.
>>
>>380576130
I actually just came here to shill Paragon. It really needs work, but deserves to have a larger following. Hopefully the imminent increase in marketing will see to that.
>>
>>380575843
>FEMINISM IS AWESOME

How much longer retards gonna bring that one up? It's a common knowledge that phrase is shouted after repeatedly killing a female character, so to present it as something bad you need to be either a SJW or an oblivious retard.
>>
>>380576083
>"""Better""" gameplay
>Paying 60$ and STILL don't have all characters
>Strategic gameplay, when Paladins motivates team communication for the loadout system
>Oh yeah, I sure love having to wait 4 minutes in order to switch character in the fucking shooting range
>>
>>380576130
>spends one hour in the game
>passes judgement regarding the superiority of moba experience

kids these days
>>
>>380576407
The phrase is stupid regardless of context.
>>
>>380576407
everyone knows and none of us care
>>
>>380575843
>FEMINISM IS AWESOME
>being this triggered by the sheer mention of feminism
>>
>>380575768
?
queues are dead on any region exclusively
>>
>>380576930
chinks and slavs would flood the game even if it was garbage (see: paladins). but 45gb is asking too much.
>>
>>380577201
The game is not 45GB. That's just what steam asks you to have available for the installation. The game is 22GB. Still big but its half the fucking size.
>>
>>380576407
How can anyone not know? The same shill brings it up every single thread.
It's still a shit joke
>>
File: 1489599354594.jpg (252KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
1489599354594.jpg
252KB, 1280x908px
>>380574662
I'll play it when the artstyle, writing and sounds are't dogshit.
>>
>>380575093
>Battleborn not 'remotely comparable' to Overwatch

Blizzard had the same idea.
>>
>>380574662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIWs9HX2bA
>F2P
This isn't good enough, they'd need to actually pay me
>>
>>380578263
It's not f2p though, it's unlimited free trial.
>>
Watched a couple streams of people playing Battleborn, couldn't make out in the slightest what was going on. Is this different when you're playing?
>>
>>380578263
The PvP modes are the only free stuff.
You gotta pay for the PvE modes and play characters outside of rotation.
>>
>>380578567
>No time limit
>No level cap
>Character rotation using the entire roster
Aside from the locked away PVE, this is pretty much standard F2P stuff.

They're really playing on words to save their last shred of dignity.
Plot twist: it was gone all along
>>
>>380578263
Hardly worse than this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g80yrGbijcA
>>
>>380574662
The terrible art style and god awful UI prevent me from ever playing it again.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.