[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have an actual E3 thread for idorts without console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1477627469542.jpg (121KB, 632x906px) Image search: [Google]
1477627469542.jpg
121KB, 632x906px
Let's have an actual E3 thread for idorts without console war garbage.

>What were your E3 highlights?
>Did they show any new games you were interested in?
>Any stuff shown that changed your opinion on already announced games?

I was actually positively surprised by microsofts presentation. The new metro looks cool, state of decay could be a fun co-op game since those seem to be kinda rare. The new god of war stuff they showed also made me think better of the game than the last years footage, but overall the new metroid prime probably stole the show for me.
>>
I'm going to bring console war shit into this.

Monster Hunter World looks fucking awesome and I would totally be on board with it, but the PC version (the version I'll play it on) is being delayed until later for some reason, the game is slated to run at 30 FPS across all platforms and because of it, they won't be releasing MHXX on the Switch, which was the only reason I bought a Switch, because I thought the next Monster Hunter game would be on it.
>>
>>380571373
But that is your own fault. Why would you buy a system for something that hasn't been announced yet? And nobody said that there won't be any monster hunter games on switch anymore.
>>
File: 1489920901771.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1489920901771.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>380571373
Go to another thread if your here for a console war there's like 7 others on this thread
>>
>>380571480
That's true. I know the devs of games (especially Japanese ones) don't listen to shit that's said on an American anonymous imageboard, but I wouldn't be upset about this in the slightest if the PC version was released at the same time as the console versions.
>>
State of Decay 2 does look fun, but mostly because I loved part 1 so much. Just gave me the right level of management to scratch my zombie game itch, but simple enough where I didn't have to overthink every decision. The most surprising thing was how good Mario and Rabbits looked, I think everyone assumed it would be ass. Besides that, the normal stuff for the Switch I assumed I'd be excited for. Overall a decent batch of games all around, and Dragonball FighterZ is actually making me wonder why MvCI looks so bad in comparison.
>>
Not that many new announcements that left me particularly thrilled. Thank god for the spectacle events like the tournaments and the pre pre show, otherwise I would have called this whole thing a wash
>>
I'm really excited that Monster Hunter World will be available on something other than a portable system and really happy that it is also coming to pc.

I'm glad MP4 is being developed.

I'm excited for Mario Odyssey and XB2 and glad to see both of them are scheduled to release this year.

Also something else I'm really hyped for is a core Pokemon game coming to the Switch. Not having to play at 240p with severe fps drops will be great.

I'll probably get a Switch when Mario Odyssey releases.
>>
>>380569748
I was positively surprised by Microsoft's conference and the Nintendo spotlight, though that might be because I wasn't expecting much from either. Sony, on the other hand, was a huge disappointment. Gotta say though, it's a pretty dire E3 overall when the two most interesting things to come out of it is a logo and a fucking Mario/Rabbids crossover.
>>
>What were your E3 highlights? Did they show any new games you were interested in?
Sea of Thieves, Dragon FighterZ, Miyamoto + Yves, and Super Mario Odyssey
>Any stuff shown that changed your opinion on already announced games?
Mario + Rabbids, before Ubisoft I was 100% sure it was going to be the worst shovelware shit possible, boy was I fucking wrong.
>>
>>380573138
It felt like most companies have been playing it too safe this E3. Alot of stuff was just updates on shit they announced last year.
>>
I'm really excited to shitpost about paid mods. Genuinely excited about Wolf 2, and I'm happy that Nintendo isn't trying to push any new handheld devices.

Mildly pleased by the Microsoft presentation, because it confirmed a bunch of PC games that I want, and because BoneX posting is going to be funnier.
>>
File: 1454278603871.jpg (36KB, 362x321px) Image search: [Google]
1454278603871.jpg
36KB, 362x321px
>>380569748
>>
>>380569748
>>380574778
Remove smug
>>
File: 1487111292036.png (2MB, 1304x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487111292036.png
2MB, 1304x1600px
>>380574778
>>
File: 1495240564225.png (59KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495240564225.png
59KB, 421x248px
>>380569748
>>
>>380569748
Nothing particularly exciting although I’m now going to pick up a Switch when Pokemon comes out to be a complete idort. I just wonder if there will be a hardware revision before then.
>>
File: 1497057766486.jpg (25KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1497057766486.jpg
25KB, 500x374px
>Idort thread
>LOOK AT ALL THAT OVERPRICED GARBAGE I CAN BUY
If anything /v/ needs a thread for people for people that haven't watched e3, because they know it's been a waste of time for what, 10 years now?
>>
New crash gameplay
New horizon DLC
Uncharted spin off looked alright

Sadly I'm more of a pc gamer and nothing shown for pc really interested me at all
>>
>>380569748
Microsoft showed bunch of games i am interested in.
>Ori 2
>Metro 3
>Code Vein
>Anthem
>Shadow of War 2
>Cuphead
>LiS 2
>>
>>380576373
only ori and cuphead are "exclusive"
>>
>>380576515
Not him but why does that matter? They were shown at microsofts conference.
>>
>>380576515
Spencer doesn't care about exclusives anymore.
>>
>>380571373
>early adopt anything

dont be a cuck
>>
>>380571373
>ITT says no console warring
>first reply is console warring
never change, /v/
>>
>>380569748
>>What were your E3 highlights?
XBone showing plenty of games.
granted it's not games that people wanted,
but it's a good sign they learnt their stupid mistakes and focus on games instead
>>Did they show any new games you were interested in?
Monster Hunter,Evil Within 2 is looking great there, i will pay attention to their updates and news.
other than that, there's not much surprises from E3, which is disappointing
>>Any stuff shown that changed your opinion on already announced games?
none.
i don't believe in bullshots anymore ever since witcher 3
>>
I'm definitely gonna upgrade my PC for 2018. I have a Switch and 3DS so I'm fairly excited for the lineup for those consoles.

I'm just not sure if I should keep my ps4, I feel like I should just trade it in and put the money towards the One X
>>
Thought all the conferences (except Nintendo because I didn't watch) had 1 or 2 games I liked. My highlight was Metro Exodus overall.

God of War looked great. Cuphead release date. Ori 2. Days Gone looked ok. Wolfenstein 2. Not as good as years past but a B- E3
>>
>>380579065
If you are upgrading your PC why would you get the xbox one X?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.