[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they remove GBA virtual console titles? Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Why did they remove GBA virtual console titles?

Don't they want my money?
>>
>>380569704
>Remove

they were never a thing

It was only for morons who bought a 3DS back when it was 250
>>
can't remove something that was never there OP
>>
>>380570019
Hey! That's me!
>>
>>380569928
>>380570019
gosh darn it
what are the chances of GBA games being on the Switch when VC is announced
>>
>>380570642
thats easily coming eventually
>>
Cant you just pirate gba games on the 3ds?
>>
>>380570642
No one knows enough about it to say right now. It may or may not happen. The ambiguity makes it something you shouldn't stress over right now. Just mod your 3DS and play GBA games that way until it happens.
>>
>>380571601
This. I'm playing Emerald on my 3DS right now.
>>
>>380569928
>It was only for morons who bought a 3DS back when it was 250
I'd say they compensated for that all right. (also, I actually buy my one in second hand, so I actually had it at the lower price it was brought back later.

got me to play Warioland 4. On my 3DS.
>>
injected gba titles work for me
>>
>>380569704
They were never there, but you can still play gba on them easily, there's just no VC "features"
>>
>>380570642
High. Wii U had GBA Virtual Console, so Switch is obviously capable of doing it in a capacity that Nintendo would be satisfied with.
>>
Here, best and most official looking ones I found. No ghosting, right coloring, special patches, the works:

http://www.3dsiso.com/showthread.php?275047-skmpowdjy-s-GBA-games-(updated-sept-4)-(color-corrected-no-ghosting)-(requests-)&highlight=skmpowdjy
>>
>>380575137
The page you linked to require to be logged in. screeancap it, pls.
>>
>>380569928
>morons
Stay salty of my ambassador games and paychecks, neet.
>>
>>380575734
I'm playing your "ambassador" games and every other GBA game on my 3DS retard
>>
>>380574669
The Wii U's VC didn't even come close to the Wii's, and Nintendo has been super hush hush about it on the Switch. They're either going to abandon it or make it some shitty Playstation Now service, just you wait.
>>
>>380575604
So make an account or use a blocker, boyo.
>>
>>380574669
>being poor
lmao why would I go through the trouble of trying to hack my console and lose the ability to play online just to play games I can already play on an actual GBA or a DS? I own all of them and physical copies of every game I care about anyway.
>>
>>380575879

Did you also use your hacking skills to obtain a real 3DS?
>>
The GBA VC games boggle me. The way they were released suggests they were an afterthought to apologize to the early adopters. But wasn't the AGB FIRM put into all the systems? I have no idea why the system would launch with AGB Firm if they didn't intend on actually supporting it at some point, and not just as "Oops, we jewed early adopters too much" move.

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>380575973
I am not subscribing myself to some random site.
>>
>>380569704
>tfw still haven't played any of my Ambassador titles
>Owned at least 3 of them physically before I got them downloaded
>>
>>380576124
well, looks like you get to make your own then. download the ULTIMATE gba injector and knock yourself out.
>>
>>380576124
He's a faggot

Here: https://mega.nz/#F!nxt1hawB!aYPKtkjj0FdsWt-kkrvzmA
>>
>>380576359
thanks.
>>
>>380569704
Just hack your 3DS. You can download injected Roms and use them for virtual console that's basically superior to that of the official rips (proper colorization, no ghosting, some injected roms have more options). An unhacked 3DS is basically limiting your device for the sake of being a good goy when Nintendo couldn't care less about you.
>>
>>380576124
>3dsiso
>some random site
It's a well known 3DS hacking site with tons of resources/games. Just use a throaway email and don't forget your username/password.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.