[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the ps4 meme in january >beat bloodborne, nioh,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: k.jpg (64KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
64KB, 530x800px
>fell for the ps4 meme in january
>beat bloodborne, nioh, yakuza 0, nier automata(didn't even need a ps4 for this), and persona 5(didn't need a ps4 for this either)
>that atrocious e3 conference happens

wtf... there's less games then the fucking wii u.
>>
Yakuza kiwami soon so there's another 50 worth
>>
>>380565270
>wtf... there's less games then the fucking wii u.
That is a lie and you know it.
>>
>>380565395
i already played yakuza 1... i don't wanna play remakes.
>>
>>380565672
>i don't wanna play remakes.
20 bucks says you bought TPHD and WWHD on Wii U
>its only bad when sony does it
>>
you played 4 good games you would've have been able to otherwise. what the fuck is the problem
>>
>>380565270
gravity rush 2
>>
>>380565270
And the next generation of consoles is already coming out this year.
>>
>>380565750
i only got WWHD and it was free from buying mario kart 8
>>
File: 1497345886335.jpg (723KB, 6586x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1497345886335.jpg
723KB, 6586x1953px
>>380565270
Enjoy your video games.
>>
I suppose you don't care about Horizon, Uncharted 4 or The Last of Us?

Not not mention you bought a console known to be heavily dependent on 3rd party support for exclusives? Are you retarded?

If you already have a PC then buying a console is pretty redundant but if you don't have one then the PS4 is essential.
>>
>>380566441
>>380566281
samefag
>>
>>380566346
i see games i can play on pc/xbox, a game i could have played on my ps3, and fucking remakes and remasters.
>>
>>380566539
But its okay when Switch gets ports right?
hypocrite
>>
>>380566160
>yfw PS5 drops in December to compete with XBOXONEX with backwards compatibility with 4
>>
>>380565270
World of final fantasy, star ocean 3, final fantasy 12 remastered edition, final fantasy 10 remastered, gravity rush 1 & 2, sword art online saga, digimon games, best version of dark souls 2 (population in online is a great plus in comparation to pc) until dawn, project diva, ratchet & clank, harvest moon, the last guardian, final fantasy xv. You also can play horizon if you like those sandbox ubisoft-tier games; good luck, anon.
>>
>>380566685
this is the first mentioning of the switch in this topic.
>>
>>380566732
STOP WITH THE REMAKES/REMASTERS AND MULTIPLATS THAT'S LIKE 80% OF YOUR LIST THERE. FFVII remake is the ONLY upcoming remake that i'm interested in, because it looks like one of the hugest remakes ever. yakuza remake, crash remake are the same games but prettier.
>>
>>380567060
Sorry bro, just wanted to advice that there's more games that you can play in the sony machine before selling it. Also, there is kingdom hearts 1.5 + 2.5 and the other one with the original aqua prologue game.
>>
>>380565270
ive noticed this trend as well but one thing sticks out

theres less shovelware on the PS4

back during the NES/SNES era Nintendo kept that shit down by releasing their seal of approval. But then along came Sony with the PSX/PS1. And 95% of the games were fucking shovelware garbage.

As theyve moved on through their consoles the less and less shovelware they let get released.

Seems the xbox is getting it all right now
>>
>>380565270
Just get a Switch, anon. You'll have fun.
>>
>20 posts
>11 ips
>pcbros are this mad
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.