[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can clearly see passion and hard work, but that's fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170613_171635-669x669.jpg (108KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_171635-669x669.jpg
108KB, 669x669px
You can clearly see passion and hard work, but that's fuck all. There's no hope it'll be good. The cinematic stays true to the original's art design, right down to the details. That doesn't matter, though. The game's definitely going to be garbage.

The first game implied a massive universe beyond Hyllis, but space travel is dumb.

Ancel claimed in old interviews that they scrapped shit in '08 to wait for better technology. That's meaningless, however. It was obviously another game before Ubisoft slapped the Beyond Good & Evil name on it.
>>
File: ted_turner_color_2.jpg (741KB, 800x997px) Image search: [Google]
ted_turner_color_2.jpg
741KB, 800x997px
I disagree with every point you make

I think that passion and hard work are the defining factors in what produces memorable games.

There's plenty of hope it'll be good.

The game's definitely not going to be garbage.

Space travel isn't dumb.

I... wait a second.

I see what you just did here, you sly dog you
>>
It's not even in development yet.
>>
i guess its time to filter the OP image
saged and hidden btw
>>
>>380560540

>Beyond Good and Evil 2 is now an early access MMO

This truly is the worst timeline.
>>
>>380561125
Thanks for the warning. I'll switch it up.
>>
>>380561149
It looks good. Give it a chance. They obviously care like crazy.

I don't get why you fucks are being so cynical.

I do, actually, but I wish you'd lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>380561467
What looks good, a cinematic trailer with no gameplay on a game just starting development? I'm not even slightly convinced of anything.
>>
>>380562229
The attention to detail's fucking insane.

I get your skepticism, though. There's a chance it sucks. As someone who's waited fourteen years, however, I'm excited. They got it right in terms of art direction and shit.

Also, they made a good engine. There's a vid where you can watch them zoom from planet level flying to space without loading.

Ancel's social media shows some screenshots. Graphics look sick.
>>
>>380561467
Nice try, (((anon)))
That is some nice spacing btw
>>
no gameplay shown
>>
>>380562736
You haven't seen very many cinematic trailers, have you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.