[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the SNES mini likely to surface this year, will you be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 90lar9.jpg (55KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
90lar9.jpg
55KB, 700x599px
So with the SNES mini likely to surface this year, will you be obtaining one? Should I order multiple ones just in case they sell out later and the value increases?
>>
>>380557852
No, I'll just emulate them. I can literally emulate every single game in that systems library. Why people want to buy this little bricks is beyond me.
>>
>>380557852
>with the SNES mini likely to surface this year
Did your uncle who works at Nintendo tell you that?
>>
The snes was my favorite console, i'd love to get one
>>
>>380557852
If they can't sort out their licensing issues with Yoshi's Island, then a SNES mini would be an utter waste of time
>>
>>380558084
I was taking a Microsoft survey and they said something about how interested are you about the SNES mini. It's likely to happen.
>>
>>380558496
What assets are in that game that would give them any issues? I thought Nintendo owned all the rights. I can understand DKC because Rare I think have the rights still but Yoshi?
>>
File: 1496264701084.png (115KB, 474x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496264701084.png
115KB, 474x383px
>>380558556
>>
>>380558685
something to do with the SFX chip that Yoshi's Island utilised. The GBA version doesn't use that effect, so that gets a VC release
>>
>>380558829
They can just use the GBA version's sound and make adjustments. I enjoyed that.
>>
>>380559139
no. I want the snes original, full resolution, proper fuzzy effect. Fuck off with handheld port bullshit
>>
>>380557852
I'm just waiting on the n64 mini tbqh famalam. Nintendo needs to do fucking something with their n64 emulation tech because it's the best in the business
>>
>>380559620
they've already emulated the most important 64 games, except the ones for which they won't due to licensing issues.
But that's their fault for fucking up that GoldenEye agreement with Rare, Activision, and Microsoft. They could have had all Rare games on VC, but they were the only ones who didn't come to the table for a deal to let GoldenEye HD happen
>>
>Snes mini
I should go one step ahead and prepare for the N64 mini
>>
>>380557852
>will you be obtaining one?
I'll try

I like the Super Famicom design though also.
>>
>>380562280
No doubt the European version will be the famicom design. Americans will get the ugly version. Kek.
>>
>>380557852
I got an NES Classic through an online Gamestop bundle just because I thought it would be a nice thing to have around for as close to retail as I could possibly hope for. SNES Classic would be even fucking better and hopefully I'll be able to jump on the preorder when it goes up
>>
>>380557992

It will probably be a collector's item one day.
>>
>>380557852
I most DEFINITELY plan on buying a few to sell for a shit ton online around Christmas. Like, I'm getting giddy like a school girl just thinking about preordering a bunch as soon as its announced. I cant wait to take advantage of some Nintendo autist or some mom buying one for her Nintendo autist son.
>>
>>380557852
>Should I order multiple ones just in case they sell out later and the value increases?

So long as the retailer you get it from has a decent return policy, I suggest you buy as many as possible. It's literally impossible to lose money with scalping
>>
>>380560835
Literally all I want at this point is goldeneye. Or really I'd like The World is Not Enough because that was the better game, but I'd settle for goldeneye.

Fuck nintendo. we could have had both VC release of goldeneye and a fucking HD remix on xbox and they shit the bed
>>
>>380560835
>they've emulated the most important 64 games
>Mischief Makers and Goemon notably absent
I can't agree
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.