[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we don't have to deal with MGS conspiracy fags,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: death-stranding-1.jpg (460KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
death-stranding-1.jpg
460KB, 1448x2048px
Now that we don't have to deal with MGS conspiracy fags, lets talk about Death Stranding. What are you thoughts on what's going to be in it and ideas on the strange stuff in the trailers.
>>
penis
>>
Difficult to care until I see some gameplay.
>>
Can't wait to play it alongside Kingdom Hearts III.
>>
I'm not sold on it honestly. I need to see gameplay before I really get excited for it. I'm interested in what this game is going to be though.
>>
>>380554489
I'm guessing 3rd person shooter action game with maybe some sort of gameplay gimmick.
>>
I think the best move would be to put this game entirely out of your mind until some actual news/gameplay comes out.
>>
>>380554545
or GTAV SP DLC
>>
>>380554454
Please

>2 songs
>no 3rd song
>abrupt ending
>band confused
>crowd confused
>IDK what to tell you.... "That's it"
Yeah ok, whaterver you say lowroar guy wink wink

Ruse is alive and well.

Having said that, game will be traditional shooter at first and it will evolve into high concept scifi about interdimensional forces, omniverse and possibly angels and god.
>>
>>380554454
I watched that short film Rakka earlier and somehow no one seems to be talking about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs

This has got to be connected to Death Stranding
>channel's first video is 3 weeks ago
>barely any info on them
>E3 coliseum
>talk with the creator just before the talk with Kojimbo
>show the first 5 minutes and announce it will be out later the same day
>features a barren US with small pockets of humans surviving
>the invading aliens secrete and manipulate a black liquid
>do experiments on humans
>some humans survive and inherit those same powers
Am I just crazy or is this a prequel of sorts to Death Stranding?
>>
File: s71u5.jpg (22KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
s71u5.jpg
22KB, 599x416px
>>380554489
You saw Days Gone "demo" the other day?

It'll play like that.
>>
>>380554454
Geez what your doing is exactly the same as the ruze cruise. Hype on speculation. Hype is BS mog DS? BS? I think im on to somehting here

I dont care about this game anymore. Have fun with an overhyped game that doesnt even have gameplay yet. Like kojima its 70% movie.

Hype and speculation. Dont eat standing its bad for your stomach
>>
>>380556143
But this is the district 9 dude and has been talking about this stuff for a while, it wasn't sudden, people.have talked about it. Jus not vtards because they have little attention span for anything that isn't crap vydya
>>
>>380556143
You're crazy. It's a short film series headed by Neill Blomkamp.
>>
>>380554454
>you will never be able to spot conspiracy fags on /v/ to insult and humilliate them
fucking cowards stop hiding
>>
>>380554454
I'll buy it for Mads
>>
>>380556658
>has been talking about this stuff for a while
Didn't know that.

>>380556696
That much is obvious, but the circumstances here seem quite suspicious to me nonetheless.
>>
>>380555960
Okay, Caramel.
>>
>>380557248
>the circumstances here seem quite suspicious to me
>the had the makers of a movie talk before the maker of another movie
>super duper suspicious
Shut up.
>>
I've got absolutely no faith in it after TPP and neither should anyone else, sensibly, until they show some gameplay and explain what it is.
>>
I betcha it'll be a game where the main character evolves powers over time, until you're on par with the floaty people.

First you will be caveman status, with a stick.
Then eventually work your way up to mind hacking stealth suits.

Occasionally you will dodge Mads as a fat man.

Not sure how the multiplayer works out, however. Can one side of the story only progress when the other player gets past a part?
>>
File: thesorrow 1.png (471KB, 948x803px) Image search: [Google]
thesorrow 1.png
471KB, 948x803px
>>380554454
>>
>>380558467
He talked about sticks and ropes. Ropes may be a multiplayer mechanic with fiber optic cords connecting you to other players that can help you get through the game.
>>
>>380554454
If there'll be nothing new by 2017 I'll hate it out of spite.
>>
>>380558918
The trailer shows Mads controlling skeletons with fiber optic cables. I cool mechanic bringing multiplayer into singleplayer would be if you defeat a certain level player you get their skeleton of equivalent level you can control in the singleplayer campaign.
>>
>>380557463
They had the makers of the movie on before the talk with Kojima, with the whole first five minutes of the movie, releasing it the same day. And then the movie has quite a few similarities to Death Stranding.

I still find it quite suspicious. But hey, who knows, I may be reading to much into it.
>>
>>380556363
Most likely not. Kojima have said the Division is a major source of influence. So something like that.
>>
>>380559461
>And then the movie has quite a few similarities to Death Stranding.
like what?
>>
>>380556143
>features a barren US
Well Death Stranding despite us knowing barely anything do know there is no US but United Cities so right there proves they aren't the same.
>>
>>380554454
I seriously think that Kojima makes the trailers first and then builds the games around it. That's why they end up being so absurd.
>>
>Betray your audience

Death Stranding is its own thing. V was what Kojima wanted. The Ruse was what Konami wanted
>>
>>380560012
Did you read my first post?
>a barren US with a few remaining people (United Cities of America)
>the aliens secrete and manipulate a black substance
>the same ability is given to the few humans who survive their experiments (the origin of Mads' character, perhaps?
I mean yeah, it's not a whole lot, but it seems to fit quite well with what little we know about the game.

>>380560584
The United Cities and the Bridges organization may very well be what's left of the US.

Does it really seem so far fetched that Kojima would create a fake company (Oats Studios) and get a guy who makes strange movies to make a short film tying into Death Stranding? It also fits quite well with the general tone and style of Death Stranding.
>>
>>380561136
Also just looked at Kojimbo's twitter. He retweeted their link to the film and about how he ate breakfast with Neill. May mean nothing, but who knows.
>>
>>380560584

The United States exist as an entity in DS, at least in some shape, form, or timeline. Del Taco's bridges pin confirms.
>>
>>380561472

Holy fuck I take everything back, I never once read the fucking pin and always assumed it said States.

I'm a goddamned retard.
>>
Why hasn't Kojima made an actual film yet? I know he wanted to be a film director and he's praised as one of the greats, plus all that MGS money.
>>
I highly doubt Kojima will ever be satisfied and releases his game without a deadline from Konami.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.