[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best fighting games available for PC? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sfv-chunli.jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sfv-chunli.jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
What are the best fighting games available for PC?
What can l buy with $60?
>>
Tekken 7.
>>
Tekken 7
>>
>>380554138
>>380554236

>What can I buy with 60$

Maybe for you burgerbros
>>
>>380554138
>>380554236
Are correct. Its absolutely Tekken 7.
>>
>>380554529
You don't even have to a burgerbro, just buy it online and it'll be like $40.
>inb4 lol stolen keys
>>
tekken 7, guilty gear xrd rev2.

you'll have to join discords and make friends to find people to play in gg tho.
>>
>>380553951
>chun-li will never kick you in the balls
>>
>>380554529

kingquin or g2a
>>
>>380553951

Guilty Gear has the most replayability
>>
File: microdetails.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
microdetails.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>380553951
Skullgirls
>>
>>380553951
disc jam
>>
>>380553951
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2
It has a ton of characters with different playstyles, also best tutorials in fighting games EVER.
>>
>>380556513
We didn't deserve a game as good as skullgirls
>>
Kekyn 7
>>
>>380557297
they teach you match ups with specific characters

THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY OR WHAT?

incredible how you can see they made the game ith love
>>
Buy revelator 2, Skullgirls 2nd encore or tekken 7
>>
>>380553951
GGXrdRev 2 hands down.
>>
>>380553951
Fightan Game idort here.
Depends on what you consider "best".
>Has an active online scene
Your only choices are playing Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, Killer Instinct, or playing something on Fightcade (KOF98, Super Turbo, Third Strike). If you want to pay money, Tekken 7 is the better option. SFV isn't very good (I've spent 600+ hours on it, I'm not complaining about scrub shit). Tekken 7 on the other hand is very fun and still active. Killer Instinct is solid and fun, but not for everyone. If you live in Brazil or Mexico, you should wait for King of Fighters XIV, because that will be very active in latin america.
>I don't need an active online scene, but I do need online play
I would still say Tekken 7 is a great choice in this case, but this opens you up to some other titles. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, King of FIghters XIII, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Dead or Alive 5, Yatagarasu, Chaos Code, and Skullgirls. Out of those choices, I have to admit that I never thought DOA 5 was a good game, and the PC port is garbage. Marvel and Skullgirls aren't going to be for everyone, and unless you already know what you're getting into, I'd say skip em. Yatagarasu's PC port is ass, don't buy it.
>I just want the best game. I have local opponents to play against.
Grab an emulator, and play Hokotu No Ken, Samurai Shodown V Special, or Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned. Hell, if you're really nice, you can pay for SamShoV on GOG.
>I don't have local opponents, and want single player content
Buy MKX, and MK9. They're cheap as fuck. Maybe Injustice as well. NRS is the only company that shits out good single player content now adays.
>>
Not OP

Trying to buy GG Xrd right now, what's my best option?

Like is Rev 2 a separate DLC or something? I'm tyring to play through steam and it isn't very clear and I'm also retarded.
>>
>>380556513
i'm still so bummed that SG didnt catch on as hard as even the anime games
> all that hand drawn animation
> all those referenceds in animations and colors
> alt colors out the ass that arent behind a paywall
> setting and presentation

game was too good man
>>
>>380558319
You have a few options.
>Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
This is the old version nobody plays. Don't buy this one unless you absolutely NEED to buy story mode.
>Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
This is the somewhat old version. If you buy this, you can buy Rev 2 as an add-on later.
>Guilty Gear Xrd Rev. 2
This is the newest version. You can buy a stand alone version on steam if you don't already own Revelator. This is the one you want.
>>
>>380557297
>>380558050
Just comparing SFV and GGXrd and you'll see which company loves making games and which is a money hungry jew front.
>>
>>380558579
Everything in Skullgirls was good except the things that mattered.
>At launch only had 8 characters, and some of them were quite boring, while some playstyles were missing entirely
>Early versions played like Marvel, but bad
>DLC characters seemed to take forever
>Later updates made the game more unique, but focusing almost entirely on resets doesn't make for compelling gameplay
>All the best character designs, and most fun movesets, were DLC
>Unbalanced, which is a problem in a game with a total roster of 14 characters
>Team games, especially 3v3 team games, need larger rosters for balance reasons, and to give players better choices
>>
>>380559198
the only things that are true in this post is
>Everything in Skullgirls was good
>played like Marvel
>small roster

everything else is subjective and/or flatout wrong
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.