[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you guys are ready for Paid DLC Outfits because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tips.png (419KB, 691x669px) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
419KB, 691x669px
I hope you guys are ready for Paid DLC Outfits

because this just screams it.
>>
>>380549098
I don't think you understand that the outfits have a point and just want shitpost material.

They're not cosmetic.
>>
>>380549098
>fedora
yass
>>
>>380549098

From what we've seen in previous Nintendo games, just cosmetics that are shit in-game like in BotW.
>>
>>380549237
What ? I heard the opposite, that outfits were just cosmetics ?
>>
File: DCQbB96WsAEVj3T.jpg large.jpg (15KB, 323x199px) Image search: [Google]
DCQbB96WsAEVj3T.jpg large.jpg
15KB, 323x199px
>>380549098
>>
Nah

They'll be Amiibo locked.
>>
>>380550375
You knew they weren't.

>>380550792
Neither of you actually watched the show today.
>>
>>380550792
same thing
>>
>>380550750
Doesn't match at all, wipe the shit out of your eyes. The other costumes do reference old Mario games, and a Mario Maker costume.
>>
>>380549970
>just cosmetics that are shit in-game like in BotW.
>Mario needed to be in explorer garb to interact with a Sphinx
>Mario needed to be in a hard hat uniform to enter a building under construction
>>
Can't you just buy those at crazy cap With coins? We saw them doing that in the stream
>>
>>380550906
http://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-will-support-all-current-amiibo/
hmm... all these amiibo and none of them are simply cosmetic. how does nintendo does it?
>>
>>380551243
I didn't say there won't be, but the ones we've seen today are not purely cosmetic.
>>
Whenever I'm reminded of amiibo I'm just hugely turned off to the entire idea of Nintendo

Why can't they just make toys? And let the autists collect toys. Don't let it affect the games and what you can do in the games.

This timeline is so depressing
>>
>>380551243
Best case: every single amiibo gives you a unique costume, like in Yoshi's Wooly World
Worst case: scan amiibo once a day to receive 5 free coins or something
>>
>>380551013

Those are unlocked in-game, Amiibo outfits in BotW are pretty much useless and worse than any other that you can find in the base game.

IF they decide to release something it will be something retarded like a recolor.
>>
>>380549098
Team Fortress Odyssey
>>
>>380551606
>Best case: every single amiibo gives you a unique costume, like in Yoshi's Wooly World
except the pokemon ones. Those are completely useless.
>>
>>380551002
Luigi's continuity arguments are so tenuous that Mario's stomach ulcer explodes and he is unable to tell Luigi to stop being such a retarded lorefaggot
>>
>>380549098
You can buy this at the crazy cap in the forest level with coins. We've seen this already in the treehouse footage.

Look shit up before shitposting, this should be /v/ law by now.
>>
since it requires around 40 amiibos to unlock all the on disc content on super smash bros kerfuffle, coming to a total cost of 480$ ( not including game ), how much do we think this game will end up costing to have complete?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.