[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any other instances of developers completely BTFO'ing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: MRYABUKI.png (2MB, 1351x702px) Image search: [Google]
MRYABUKI.png
2MB, 1351x702px
Is there any other instances of developers completely BTFO'ing players? I have a sudden urge to see more.
>>
from making dark souls sequels
>>
i forgot what Japanese game dev was convinced to have kid play testers (like 10-15yo) and the kids shit all over the game saying it was too hard not enough hints etc. the dev got pissed kicked them all out and made the game even harder. if remember right it was a real fun game too.
>>
I guess nobody saw that video of Zero getting BTFO by Sakurai?
>>
>>380548441
Kamiya with Viewful Joe I think.
>>
>>380548441
I think that was Kamiya.
>>
>>380548441

That was Hideki Kamiya.
>>
>>380548441
that was kamiya talking about wonderful 101 i believe
>>
I never gave a damn about Arms till I saw this shit. Looks pretty neat
>>
>>380548467
I would love that.
>>380548710
This was my feeling too. The gameplay looked shitty, but it looks fun? I don't like Nintendo game usually so it surprised me.
>>
>>380548145
One dev for a game (honestly forgot) banned hackers off their servers. The devs said that they would only unban them if they recorded themselves apologizing for hacking and uploading it to YouTube. A fair amount of them did so. There was also the invincible enemy from Serious Sam that would only appear in pirated copies. When people would complain about that enemy on the forums, they were outed almost immediately.

>>380548467
Only thing I remember was the "have you ever made a game comment" from Sakurai when someone said they wanted to help balance Smash 4.
>>
One the Pokken devs wrecked Matpat's shit this morning in the Pokken tourney.
>>
>>380548441
You might be talking about Kamiya, but that had nothing to do with difficulty. The kids were complaining about the look and attitude of the characters.

>I think the whole focus-group thing is not the way to make a game, because you start to bring in other people's opinions and lose some of the originality. For Viewtiful Joe, we brought in some kids to a focus test and asked them, "What do you think of the characters?" And all the kids said, "Oh, his head's too big," or "Silvia's annoying, I just want to kill her." They were just trashing the game, so I just got pissed off and said I'm not changing anything.
>>
>>380549391
I remembered this too. Google turns up that it was H1Z1.
>>
>>380550208
>they were just trashing the game
on one hand I love the man for his strong spine. on the other, it's children so what do you expect
>>
File: yab2.png (1000KB, 2467x1552px) Image search: [Google]
yab2.png
1000KB, 2467x1552px
>>
>>380550208
Based children rightfully hating on disgusting chibishit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.