[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://nintendotoday.com/monster-hu nter-xx-switch-west/ NO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1491925659575.png (194KB, 740x517px) Image search: [Google]
1491925659575.png
194KB, 740x517px
http://nintendotoday.com/monster-hunter-xx-switch-west/

NO

NONONONO

NOOOOOOO
>>
>>380545632
Well that just sucks.
Meh. It was just a slightly enhanced version of X/generations anyway.
Still have Worlds to look forward to.
>>
>People are forgetting the Switch is region free

what's the problem here again?
>>
>>380545632
Isn't the Switch region free?
>>
>>380546243
yeah
>>
>>380546215
>looking at chingchong squiggles
>>
>>380546243
probably just means no translation, which shouldn't be a problem to monhun fans
>>
>>380546215
>>380546243
Shit, forgot about that...

Still sucks having to play it in nipponese.
>>
https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/875133030326652928

"We don't have plans as of now"
Literally textbook non-answer.
>>
>>380546336
seasoned monster hunter fags are not new to this
>>
>>380546482
that doesn't make it okay
>>
>>380546398
literally means they're not going to
>>
>>380546387
It won't be too bad. People will be working together to get the important stuff translated in guides as quickly as they can, so you will know what skills and items are.
>>
>>380546531
okay
>>
>game sells like crap in the west on a system with 30x the install base of the switch
>Surprised they aren't bringing it west to the switch
>>
>Capcom has come out and said 'We're not localizing XX yet.'
>we're still going to get shit post.
>>
>>380546623
nothing in monhun is particularly hard to translate either, other than some names most are just some basic shit
>>
>>380545632
I'm not going to lie, but Capcom better pray hard that MHW succeeds and outsells the 3DS versions. Because if this fails to take off and the combined sales of three systems can't match their previous sales, I am not going to buy any MH games for a long, long time.
>>
>>380546889
development costs are probably much higher than before for Worlds, that game probably needs to sell 6 million copies at the least to be worth it and I can't see it happening
>>
>>380546582
No, it means they're not talking about doing it at the moment but might put it out quietly to get some money out of the western fans if World gets delayed or something.
>>
>>380546686
could atleast do a digital only release

I'm sure they'd still make a tidy profit even with the cost of localization
>>
>>380545632
I honestly don't understand why they arne't going to localize it...hell, they could do a digital-only release, we already have the localized version of X, wouldn't that mean like, the job's already half done?

it just comes across as...strange.
>>
File: NEVER.gif (2MB, 680x366px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER.gif
2MB, 680x366px
>I-I didn't need to read anything anyway
You guys are fucking hilarious
>>
>>380547314
They're holding it as a way to backpedaling out of making MH games for Nintendo. If MHW flops, they'll instantly port it over with some bullshit about loyalty to Nintendo fans.
>>
I mean, I'm gonna get it either way because you don't need to speak Nip to hunt monsters and memory-click through menus
But c'mon now Crapcom

It would take a few interns what, 2 weeks tops to translate literally everything?
2/3 is just a copy paste anyways
>>
Did Nintendo piss off Capcom in some way or something? Capcom seem to be going for Nintendo Switch's juggular right now
>>
>>380547581
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/UlRpZnD7Pp8wWCwHtLAO5Q/
>>
>>380547730
SFV flopped, so they need money fast. Multiplat is the quickest way of doing it.
>>
>>380547581
?
Everyone's saying they want it to be translated, despite the fact that they can still make do without it
Please read the thread first
>>
>>380547834
>Multiplat is the quickest way of doing it.

But MH is comming to every console besides switch and they made it clear MH is exclusive to PS4 in japan, it's like they are trying to kill that system in Japan
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>380545632
>Ha ha. Capcom is so dead.

>People really underestimate just how badly they are doing right now. They've pretty much killed interest in Street Fighter overnight with SFV, and this move will prove similarly devastating to Monster Hunter.

>This series belongs on Nintendo hardware.

>>>>This series belongs on Nintendo hardware.
lmao are nintenbros really this delusional?
>>
>>380546128
>SLIGHTLY enhanced
>adds fucking giant preying mantis, rocket dragon, and transmogging armor
>hunter arts actually feel slightly balanced with the new endgame g-rank battles
>has a nyan anime version of proof of a hero that you can set as your g-rank lobby song
XX was the only good part of Generations
>>
>>380547730
Didn't they say something like if SF2 didn't sell then they'd drop Switch support?
>>
>>380548038
This

Gen's biggest flaw were not the ignorable styles and arts, it was the difficulty
G rank helps that immensely, and Super Deviants are legitimately no joke

G Hyper health pools tho
>>
>>380548008
>lmao are nintenbros really this delusional?
They won last year E3 with a single game apparently. Yes they are delusional
>>
>>380547963
Because Nintendo fanbase expects it to be exclusive. They won't buy it if they pull this multiplat, along with Switch, so they're just going to forgo it completely and try to cover any lack of new innovation with shiny graphics for the other consoles and PC.
>>
>>380548008
Are you so autistic that you made these quotes up in your head?
>>
>>380546686
If selling like crap in the west was a problem they would't have localized any MH.
>>
>>380545632
lmao they're really fucking non-japanese switch owners for no reason.
honestly i canst stand playing monster hunter on portables anymore
>>
>>380548298
>They won't buy it if they pull this multiplat,
Why though? Why boycott games just because they go multiplat? I don't see the logic in that
>>
>>380548740
Probably because it's pretty have been exclusive to a certain systems for its lifetime. Sony then Nintendo, having it suddenly go multiplat is less a betrayal of Nintendo fans and more of the MH fans that has been following the MH franchise from one system to another.
>>
>>380548186
banking on a re-re-re-re-re-release of Street Fighter 2 is dumber than Todd Howard's plan on marketing Skyrim for the next 20 years
>>
Desu karma hits everybody, just take it in and know better than to insult poor MH fans next time.
>>
>>380547234
It'll be funny when it gets announced and sonyfags start spouting shit about playing the game with inferior graphics when they'll be doing the exact same thing since it's also on PC
>>
File: 1495841774377.jpg (50KB, 498x411px) Image search: [Google]
1495841774377.jpg
50KB, 498x411px
>>380547776
Why can't you faggots ever use fireden right? This doesn't prove anything other than the fact that it's semi-popular reaction image. Hell, there's at least 5 different filenames there.
>>
>>380546582
Just like how Atlus was not going to bring, EO5, Radiant Historia and SMT Stranje Journey right?
>>
>>380549141
After the Nier port I don't think PC is in a position to claim anything anymore, it literally relies on consoles for it's vidiya now
>>
>>380546783
There is no "yet" you fucking retard. They've outright said there is no XX for the west.
>>
>>380550051
>'we currently have no plans on bringing the Switch version of XX to the West'
>HAHA NEVEREVER
>>
>>380546582
>why don't you make announcements on our timetable even though you just announced a different product you also want to sell
Hmmmm
>>
>>380548394
it's in the comment section
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.