[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever seen a kid play a video game for the first time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

have you ever seen a kid play a video game for the first time? when I was 13 my older brother had kids who in turn were my nieces and i played metal slug 3 with them when they were like 3 and i'm pretty sure that was the first game they played. any similar stories where you think you introduced someone to video games, and what game was it? I pretty much carried them the whole time and I felt weird on the 2nd level when they'd shoot blood across the whole screen, but I didn't explain to them what it was because 1. i forgot how violent the game was and 2. i thought they'd just think it was a super attack and not realize it was blood. but still, the game is easy enough if you just tell them to press right and shoot and then you carry them, and also i'm glad i introduced them to a game with top notch artwork and animation. but i would love to hear what games you /v/irgins introduced babbies to, if any.
>>
Little unrelated but I remember the first time I went with my mom to her friend's house and their kids were playing Vice City, I never seen anything like it before and my mind was blown away, we messed around in free roam for like 8 hours straight was too good.

Then I finally got my own ps2 and vice city :d
>>
I will also add that the first game I ever remember seeing is super mario bros 2 for nes, and my brothers and sisters were playing it, but I was too much of a lil babby to even play it. then, after that, my next earliest memory of video games is playing donkey kong country 2 with my mom, and she probably did everything because i'm still pretty sure i was still too much of a retarded babby to play, because i don't remember playing at all and i only remember my mom jumping thru the platforms as diddy and i thought diddy was cool af.
>>
>>380544451

fug, you must be a babby then. zelda ocarina of time was my first experience where i was blown away like it was the best video game thing ever
>>
File: 8g78g7g78g.png (1015KB, 984x803px) Image search: [Google]
8g78g7g78g.png
1015KB, 984x803px
>>380545164
Well, I'm like 27 now, that was like 16 or 17 years ago when I discovered Vice City, I was still messing around with my n64 and gameboy at the time.
>>
>>380545341
o_O
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.