[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't follow this list then you're a shit tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: B9akYERsjeV0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (256KB, 1042x496px) Image search: [Google]
B9akYERsjeV0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
256KB, 1042x496px
If you don't follow this list then you're a shit tier smash player, and need to kys
>>
File: IMG_0238.png (508KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.png
508KB, 1000x1000px
>>380543129
>playing melee
>>
>mario above doc

I've been away from melee's meta longer than I expected
>>
>>380543129
>Still playing melee in the year of our lord 2001+16
>>
>>380543129
Yo my nigga kirby isn't ass tier anymore, now it's bowser? good on him
>>
>>380544021
They're both in F, anon
>>
File: 1490760628129.jpg (153KB, 989x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490760628129.jpg
153KB, 989x504px
>>380543129
>Jigglypuff better than Falco and Marth
>>
>ICs 6th
>Sheik 2nd
>Mario > Doc
>Luigi > Ganon
>Ylink > Yoshi
>Puff 3rd

I literally cannot believe someone would be this retarded.
>>
>>380544895
YL way better than Yoshi. People just think yoshi is good because amsa is pretty good
>>
>>380543604
The lord died when marilyn manson made antichrist superstar

This whol islam judaism Christianity little phase is going to be here for a few years and then religion is going to be gone forever.

Then after that we will learn about metaphysical
Natural
Esoteric laws and apply them to science.

Then your kids are going to be practicing occultism that's verified by science.

Then we will build the perfect society off of Gnosis.

Then we will be magicians in space.
>>
>>380543290
Gay
>>
>>380543129
You can play Melee all you want, it's what you enjoy. But a tier list is never a fact. Playing other fighting games will teach you that, they're a mere opinion the mass agrees with. And what the fuck does a damn list with numbers tell you on it? Look at Brawl for example, Sheik is a horrible matchup for Fox but he's still 10 places higher. Point is, I don't give a shit about Smash anymore but people are allowed to play whoever they want to have fun. Yeah pretty much only 8 characters are even competitively playable because it's that unbalanced, but it's the person's choice. And if you listened to what professionals say, they would still debate Fox is NOT the objective best character in the game, he's just agreed to be.

tl;dr tier lists aren't facts you fucking idiot.
>>
>>380545743
I mean we say that with new games, old games aren't quite like that, faggot people may try to justify their character as not being the best but 10+ years later is clear Fox is the best in Melee and that Yun/Chun are the best in 3S, Sagat in ST2, etc.

Anti-tier list faggots should be gassed.
>>
>>380543129
>gay dinosaur and DK in the same tier
I don't think this is quite right
>>
>>380546365
>Sagat in ST2
Is that even true though? Claw is really fucking annoying at top level.
>>
>>380546550
Well maybe ST2 is a bad example, everysingle character in that game is cheesy as hell, Dee Jay, Sagat, Ken, Claw, even mid/low tiers like Honda and Chun have their fair share of stupid
>>
>marth that low
>sheik that high
>doc behind mario

who the fuck made this
>>
File: for glory.jpg (87KB, 320x370px) Image search: [Google]
for glory.jpg
87KB, 320x370px
>>380543129
>My nigga Young Link in D

It hurts, but I accept it.
>>
>>380543129
Tiers list are garbage like you, ill still 4 stock your ass
>>
>>380547239
Sounds like your salty that your main is ranked so low.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.