[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch Sony E3 >it's just another "cinematic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 293r.jpg (793KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
293r.jpg
793KB, 1920x1080px
>watch Sony E3
>it's just another "cinematic trailer with this dude walking through this linear path and scripted gameplay"
Uncharted, that days gone bullshit, God of war, TLOU

I thought Sony movies were a meme, but it really is all the same fucking shit
>>
File: Monster Hunter World.jpg (111KB, 575x718px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter World.jpg
111KB, 575x718px
keep crying, toddler
>>
>>380538784
it's a shame really, days gone seems like a decent open world zombie game, but sony likes to focus on MUH CINEMATICS
>>
>>380539502
Multiplat game that will look and play better on PC anyway
>>
File: 1463421148327.jpg (77KB, 560x683px) Image search: [Google]
1463421148327.jpg
77KB, 560x683px
It's sadly a trend you see alot among game developers. Whether it's garbage like Bayonetta, Uncharted, Halo, TLOU, Zelda or The Order 1886, it's clear these people just want to write a story, or have gimmicky weak gameplay to justify their hollywood graduate degrees. It's downright embarassing.
>>
>>380538784
wait a sec..... are you saying a trailer was.... cinematic???

woah.... how could sony do this?? literally nobody else has ever done this before.........
>>
>>380539502
*also on PC
>>
>The horde of zombies that just runs right at the intended objective that wasn't even adjacent to their point of entry.
It was fucking retarded.
>>
>>380538784
Days Gone is the most generic game I've ever seen, to the point where it loops back into being NOTEWORTHY for how generic it is. It's baffling how little creativity the game has. Like trying to squeeze blood from a stone.
>>
>>380538784
>it's just another "cinematic trailer with this dude walking through this linear path and scripted gameplay"
I hate it so much. It's always the fucking same. Cringey bad dialogue, walking, hiding, self talking and everything predowngrade and scripted.
>>
>>380539992
>Zelda

You realize the latest Zelda game was basically the antithesis of what OP is talking about, right?
>>
>>380540179
**not on Switch
Lol
>>
>>380540801

Are you sure?

>runs at a cinematic silky smooth 30 FPS
>2+ hours of cutscenes
>plenty of strong womyn characters who cry and have "feelings" and "vulnerabilities"

I could swear it was made by a hipster with a funky rainbow haircut.
>>
>>380540801
>replying to obvious bait
>>
>>380541045
>this franchise I begged to be exclusive is not actually exclusive and will be best on PC
>B-BUT AT LEAST IT'S NOT ON THIS OTHER CONSOLE I CAN'T AFF- I MEAN DON'T LIKE

sony-only fanboys are fucking pathetic
>>
>>380540552
That's what happens when you have a bunch of Business Jews sit together and try to come up with the most generic game possible by combining all the things that they hear sell well. You don't think the devs conceived of the game, do you?
>>
>>380541147

>it's bait because I disagree with it
>>
>no ps4 homebrew
>literally can pirate everything anyway by just watching youtube
>>
2017:
>Video games want to be movies
>Movies want to be video games
>>
>>380538784
But we can all agree this format works in the right hands, games are meant to be cinematic and immersive while still musing us with puzzles and logic
>>
>suddenly the MC gets stuck/attacked/struggling
>mash X to break free!
>>
Days Gone is literally the most generic-looking game I've seen in like 5 years.
It's got every shitty AAA trope in it so far.
>>
>>380541637
Dude i personally think stories are the least important thing in a game but youre actually retarded.
>>
File: Speccy64_2017-06-13_17-55-00.png (28KB, 511x417px) Image search: [Google]
Speccy64_2017-06-13_17-55-00.png
28KB, 511x417px
>>380539502
>tfw no interest in Xbone or PS4 yet this gen and all the good "PS4" games also come out on PC so I still have no reason to not just play everything on my 3DS, Switch or PC

Kinda wish I could play Bloodborne and Yakuza 0, and Crackdown 3 might be alright but the 2nd game sucked so I'm not too optimistic, but thats not enough games on either console for me to want to buy them.
I'm still kind of worried that Monster Hunter World might actually be overly casualized too, so I'm not too upset that it comes out on PC later because that means I don't have to worry about not having enough self control to buy it later. This way if it sucks I'll know ahead of time and can skip it, and if its good I can get it on PC and play the best version.
>>
>>380538784
>Watch Nintendo E3
>another shitty mario spin off
>Another shitty mario game that nintenbros will eat up because it's their only game
>Metroid 2d looks cool but for the shitty 3ds
>Metroid prime 4 is probably going to be shit since it's being developed by some literal who's.
>no monster hunter XX western announcement
Wow, thank god i didn't buy a switch year one.
>>
>>380542798

You make that claim after the E3 we all JUST suffered through?
>>
>>380542841
>this projection
>>
>>380538784
Are you autistic? The trailers are scripted to show off the game, it's not raw gameplay nor is it representery of moment to moment gameplay.
>>
>>380538784
>The real bad guya are the humans

kill me now sony is trash and this game is trash.
>>
>>380545667
It was a play through, kiddo. Ask mommy where you left your glasses.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.