[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show off your game at e3 >can play for 10mins free roaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9557.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9557.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>show off your game at e3
>can play for 10mins free roaming and fighting crime and give people what they want to see
>or have a qte filled epic cinematic demonstration

I hate modern gaming. Let's discuss what was there outside the qte shit

>swinging gifs incoming
>>
>>380537296
>>380537296
>4mb max file size

fuck it heres the link
>https://youtu.be/K4zm30yeHHE?t=339
swinging starts at 5:40
>>
>chase helicopter
>cant disable it early or do anything until you reach the preordained location for cutscene to play

Just get rid of the open world shit if youre going to not let things unfold the way we play it. I had enough of gta mission fails because i didnt wait until a certain location to do what i did 10mins ago in the car chase. Tired of rubber banding enemies just so the chase extends to the location the developer has a QTE waiting
>>
>>380537296
I just hope there's a lot of fun side activities
>>
On the plus side web strike looks like it's back from web of shadows
>>
File: 1496419029719.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496419029719.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
> QTEs everywhere
> complete copy+past of arkham predator and combat
> swinging doesn't look super fast/momentum based
> pre-scripted bullshit like a rockstar game where you can't be rewarded for skill

looking bad lads
>>
>>380540082
Post side missions you want to see

>car chase
>bank robbery
>rooftop robbery
>purse snatcher
>races
>combat tours for combos
>saving people from ledges
>fightingcsmaller bosses randomly
>MY BALLOON
>pizza delivery
>photography missions

Would be neat if prior to a fight we could set up our camera. Cash to buy upgrades would make it a nice incentive along with doing side missions like deliveries
>>
>>380540360
>Sony kicks down your door
>in tears
>all they have for e3 is final fantasy fishing
>they beg you to make cinematic COOL shit
>get this

I'm hoping that's what happened. Things aren't looking the best right now with that swinging (web to the right but turn left?) nor all those qte's. I'm still hopeful though I guess

Also
>web rush 2.0
Fucking hell im mad. Gimme normal web zip and let me control it
>>
>>380540082
Hoping there's collectibles that actually do something. Wouldn't mind getting a new suit every 50 comic books you collect. Especially if each comic book is actually readable too.
>>
>>380537296
>Can't powerbomb crooks off Empire State Building like you could in Spider-Man.
And here I thought Insomniac was supposed to be the fun developer.
>>
>>380541323
Glad i wasn't the only one who did this.

>can't attach thugs to lampposts to use as punching bags
>>
File: ss.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>380541258
> implying sony won't DLC the fuck out of this game with suits like WB did with arkham

fucking modern gaming is a cancer
>>
>>380541765
I swear if I have to pay for black suit Spider-Man I'll sell my PlayStation. That's too fucking far. A minimum of 10 suits should ship with the game at least.

Seeing the Sony influence in that trailer though I can see them waving bagman outfit in front of fans for only $2.99
>>
>>380537296
so are you mad idiots going to make the same thread over and over
>>
>>380541323
>>380541656
Fuck no you two weren't the only ones. Ragdolls plus Spider-Man's powers was too much goddamn fun
>>
>>380541258
>>380541765
God, you can almost hear the the rubbing of hands as SONY looks at all of the costumes they'll include as dlc for .99 cents a pop.
>>
>>380537296
I realized that the biggest problem I have with this game's webswinging is the sound design. It's weak as fuck. Compare it to SM2's where depending on how hard you swing you can get a big WHOOOSH and it's incredibly satisfying.
>>
>>380542163
>woosh
>that blur
>that sense of speed

You'd think devs would look for any reason to add blur to a game these days yet here we are
>>
>>380542074
>He didn't fuck around with the train trying to outrun it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.