[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone ever play this game? It got removed from steam some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: shatteredhorizon_keyart_boxart.jpg (424KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
shatteredhorizon_keyart_boxart.jpg
424KB, 800x1133px
Did anyone ever play this game? It got removed from steam some time ago.

It was a really interesting FPS. You could jetpack around and rotate in any direction, and walk on any surface regardless of its orientation. I was wondering if there were any games similar to this.
>>
>>380529434
yea i was one of the top players for the month it could be called active. i love every thing about the game i love the boosts, i love the silent mode, i love the stabs, i love the responsive all purpose rifle. its a great game. firepower update made the game play like a clunky call of duty in space but in the end that didnt matter because it failed to attract any more players in the first place and the old players didnt like the new version. It might have done better if it was released two years later when more people could actually run it, i was so upset that it was already dead by the time i could run it on max graphics.
>>
File: 1496533103224.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496533103224.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
help me out fuccbois
>>
>>380529915
I was going to but not now.
>>
>>380529893
I didn't mind the update too much. I forgot all about the silent mode, that shit was so clean. You turned off your jetpack or something and just used your momentum to carry you around, great mechanic.
I'm surprised there aren't any more games that had these sort of mechanics, Titanfall and some COD games had jetpacks and shit but were no where close to this level of motion.
>>
File: 1493761815164.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493761815164.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>380530103
how about now?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.