[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe people are getting into serious discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 35

I can't believe people are getting into serious discussion about a goofy fucking parody game
/pol/ is getting mad and SJWs are hailing it as the true light that tells the objective truth and both sides are fucking falling for it

The whole fucking point is that you psychotically murder Nazi's just for being Nazi's when most of them were just regular Hans who didn't want their country to lose another war because last time that happened the price of bread went up 1000%
While also making fun of people who try to claim that the core of the regime wasn't about as close to objective evil as you can get

And those of you who actually think the game will be supporting Marxist/Leninist views are equally fucking dumb, BJ tells that guy to fuck off in the trailer because it's pointing out how those mindsets are a weak copout that free people from any kind of social responsibility by saying that all their problems are 'systematic' and caused by the people above them while also pointing out that those views are not entirely bullshit even if they look at things the wrong way

If you're actually trying to defend either side of these arguments, if you actually think the game is taking sides and trying to make actual statements then you are falling for it
The point is anybody can find a way for the game to be a point in their favour

So shut up and have some fun brutally maiming and murdering these laughable caricatures of human monsters guilt free because society says it's okay
That's. The. Joke.
>>
File: pointless.jpg (42KB, 336x486px) Image search: [Google]
pointless.jpg
42KB, 336x486px
>>380529106

Both /pol/ and sjw's don't even play videogames, so why the fuck do you bother to understand what they think. Do as we did with people like Jack Thompson, ignore his petty shit and enjoy the game because unlike him you know what to expect of it.

Now allow me to ask, when are we getting german versions of 60's songs?The ones of TNO were fucking godtier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4HAxnb0cQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jWg-gHjgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM
>>
Can we ignore this bullshit and instead talk about how fucking terrible the name is?

'Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus"

This is what, the 9th game? Why the 2? Just makes it sound like a direct sequel to the 2009 game.
>>
>>380529849
Wolfenstein : The New Colossus would have been better as an example.
>>
>>380529849
You're a fucking retard dude. Don't ever post again.
>>
>>380530070
Fuck you, its a shitty name and you know it
>>
File: 1497251385693.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497251385693.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>380529849
>What is a reboot
>No game series has ever fucked with their numbering like this
>WHY AREN'T THE NEW ONES CALLED WOLFENSTIEN 3D 2 AND 3 REEEEE
Please be pretending to be retarded
>>
>>380529106
>core of the regime wasn't about as close to objective evil as you can get
I was on board with you until this.

Nice try shilly shally.
>>
Which Wolfenstein games are worth playing? The New Order?
>>
>>380530508
dumb wehraboo
>>
>>380530616

Return to Castle Wolf, TNO and The old blood are great fun.
>>
>>380530832
>The old blood
not really
>>
shut the fuck up white boi
>>
>>380530616
Definitely play Return to Castle Wolfenstein. If you're a big fan of DOS shooters I would recommend at least trying Wolfenstein 3D but I might be biased since I grew up on that game. I never played Wolfenstein 2009 and The New Order was enjoyable but I felt like there were too many scripted sequences and cinematics compared to RtCW.
>>
File: 2017.jpg (197KB, 349x852px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
197KB, 349x852px
Reminder that before /pol/, every board on 4chan was like /pol/.
>>
>>380529106

>/pol/ is getting mad and SJWs are hailing it as the true light

If you unironically believe either of these are happening and that it's not just marketers trying to stir up hype through controversy then you need to kys
>>
>>380530508
>We're gonna to discriminate against a people (don't care if it's Kikes or any other people) because we need an enemy for our people to rally against and these guys are easy targets due to the socio-economic situation
>We're gonna force people into segregated camps and kill them because of how they were born
>Not evil

I don't give a shit about your /pol/ arguments as to why this was justified or not
I'm not here to debate whether they deserved it
The fact is that enforcing punishment on an entire group of people is wrong or are you literally going to try and argue that Jewish, Black and handicapped children and other members of those groups who, regardless of your views, could not have done anything wrong deserved what happened

I don't care if you're a Nazi apologist, I really fucking don't but think about it critically goddamn
>>
>>380530296
>What is a reboot
It's not. RTCW and '09 are canon to this, AT THE VERY LEAST.
>>
>>380530616
Each one of them. wolf 2009 was the low point and it's still entertaining.
>>
>>380531064
>If I post it often enough it will become true!
>>
>>380529106
neither of those groups play video games, that's why.
>>
File: Viper alt.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Viper alt.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>380531303
>>
>>380530976
I spent so much time in RTCW. Nothing was better than joining a multiplayer game on that forest singleplayer map and trying to take control of the fort at the end.
>>
The old blood works almost as a remake of the first levels of RTCW. I hope we get another expansion.
>>
>>380532275
its a snooze fest
>>
>>380530616
Play Old Blood first. It's a prequel, anyways.
>>
>>380532559
no
>>
>>380531109
>We're gonna force people into segregated camps and kill them
that never happened
nice try though, Schlomo :^)
>>
>>380532817
no dont play it, it's not worth it. just play TNO
>>
>>380529106
>Everyone bitching about muh sjw
>I am here annoyed at how shit BJs new design is

That jacket looks stupid as fuck.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13193179
>>
>>380529106
... I just want to have RTCW on the PSN store... fucking Germany banned this game because it has Nazis as ENEMIES and have swastikas all around.

Video games are consider "art" in Germany but still have restrictions other medias don't have, Indiana Jones was never banned for showing Nazis, but the Indiana Jones games were censored because of that.
>>
>>380533561
why would you play the PS2 version play it on PC you stupid kraut
>>
>>380530296
But it isn't? Wolfenstein 3D is Canon alongside with RTCW, they even mention stuff from Wolfenstein 09, New Order is a Sequel, not a Reboot, it's just not required to play the previous games because in some countries you have a very hard time getting them (like Germany for example), so they only make some references but don't really focus on telling a story further from the previous titles.
>>
Did they turn BJ into a commie?
>>
>>380533992
>Wolfenstein 3D is Canon alongside with RTCW
But isn't The New Blood a reboot of RTCW's 1st act?
>>
>>380533386
Wolfenstein RPG was good but Doom RPG was better
>>
Wolfenstein hasnt been good since RTCW. This series needs to just fuck off already.
>>
>>380532890
We've literally found the sites, with the detectable and scientifically provable evidence of concentration camps and mass graves
I'll admit you /pol/acks have somewhat convinced me that the actual extent of it has been greatly inflated and exaggerated
But saying it didn't happen at all is equally as dumb as people saying that if the war hadn't of ended when it did there wouldn't be any Jewish people left

As always with history the truth lies somewhere in the middle
>>
>>380534049
Did you watch the trailer?
>>
>>380533931
Sure, do you have a pirate link without any obscure Russian viruses in it?
>>
>>380534479
>As always with history the truth lies somewhere in the middle
Get out of here with your stupid Golden Mean fallacy bullshit. Sometimes the truth is really fucking obvious to everyone with an IQ over room temperature.
>>
>>380533992
That's the exact point, they make references and they don't eliminate the story of the older ones but they are reboots in that they are a completely new line of story that doesn't require the old ones at all
Putting a number on TNO or expecting TNC to have a number more than 2 is ridiculous

It's not a full reboot like The New 51 or other shit like that
Call it a Soft Reboot
>>
>>380534660
No but you can pirate the GOG installer or buy it for around $2.50 USD off GOG right now.
>>
>>380534479
Don't argue with a /pol/ack. Either you're being trolled, or they're so entrenched in their retarded ideology you won't change their mind and all you'll get is :^)
>>
>>380529106
I just want to know why the resistance fighter has a fro, that's like having a soldier in clown shoes... why?

Also why would black people in America fight for the USA? Why not just their own freedom? The first game had a really great moment where Boscowich gets told that to the niggers back home, the Americans were the Nazi's.

So why are these same black people now fighting for their oppressors against their new ""oppressors"" why haven't there been social revolutions in the decades after the war ended?

It just feels like such a waste of such a great premise.
>>
Inglorious basterds did this so well.
>a theatre full of nazis laughing and cheering as they watch a film about a nazi soldier slaughtering hundreds of enemy troops
>as you watch a film about an american jew cheerfully killing dozens of nazis
>>
>>380531303
>RTCW and '09 are canon to this
Can RTCW even be considered completely canon any more? Especially since Old Blood was a quasi-remake of that game that featured several similar elements (escaping the castle by tram into a nearby town, the rising of the dead, etc.)

Although BJ does refer to Deathead's X-Labs in New Order, so I guess some parts of RTCW remained canon, while others were retconned.
>>
>>380534692
Yeah, the truth is that both extremist sides of this argument are raging idiots
We know it happened and was genuinely awful
And we know it wasn't as bad as some would have you believe

I mean I know personal experience isn't something you guys like to listen to in these cases but one time for school we talked to someone who survived a camp, it was incredibly powerful, you don't just make up that kind of intensity and pain
Maybe you should try it instead of just buying into whatever /pol/ says because it makes you literally no different from idiots on the other side who rant about it being "the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity ever ever ever"
>>
>>380534660
Go on literally any tracker and search for "return to castle wolfenstein", click the link with the most seeds and/or a trusted mark.
Jesus Christ pirating games is easier than it has ever been man, you have to be genuinely retarded to catch a virus from torrents in this day and age.
>>
>>380531109
>We need an enemy to rally against
Yea and people trying to incite civil war are a proper target, but lets forget that ever happened the Nazi's were clearly just Disney villains :^)
>>
>>380533992
>Wolfenstein 3D is Canon alongside with RTCW
I thought RTCW was designed as a reimagining of Wolf 3D.
>>
>>380535056
It's only been 15 years, that not a lot of time in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>380529106
>The whole fucking point is that you psychotically murder Nazi's just for being Nazi's

>And those of you who actually think the game will be supporting Marxist/Leninist views are equally fucking dumb, BJ tells that guy to fuck off in the trailer because it's pointing out how those mindsets are a weak copout that free people from any kind of social responsibility by saying that all their problems are 'systematic' and caused by the people above them while also pointing out that those views are not entirely bullshit even if they look at things the wrong way

Critical commentary on Marxism or just killing Nazis just because, pick one.
>>
>>380535252
Was it someone from one of the Japanese internment camps? Maybe a survivor from one of the many prison camps set up by rebels, insurrectionists, splinter groups etc. ?

I mean just saying "survived a camp" doesn't really mean much when such places where common as much on every side of the conflict... oh right but the Nazi's especially where just evil.
>>
>>380535383
>Yea and people trying to incite civil war are a proper target
Sorry, was I not clear enough when I said socio-economic situation, there were a whole bunch of reason the Jewish people were the easy target for this

>but lets forget that ever happened the Nazi's were clearly just Disney villains
Are all you /pol/acks this fucking dumb? I am literally making the case that even though this shit happened the people who hold the "disney villain" view are just as stupid as the people who say it never happened at all

Learn to reading comprehension for fucks sake
>>
I guess the real question is... Will the Colossus be a big guy?
>>
>>380529579
>Ignore /pol/

yeah, easier said than done when we get incessant /pol/ threads in fucking /v/. /mlp/ atleast has the sense of staying in its fucking containment board.
>>
>>380535692
I think if he was from a Japanese internment camp, anon would point out that he was Japanese. You deliberately dense moron.
>>
>>380535663
In what way are those two mutually exclusive?
>>
>>380535663
>My brain is too small to handle more than one idea at a time
>>
>>380535581
A surprising amount can change in 15 years anon, just look at the actual history post WW2.

There is little to suggest that Nazi Germany was any more ethically wrong than the rest of the world beside the blatant war propaganda (and it's funny how bad people make the Nazi's out to be while blatantly ignoring the Russian and American atrocities)
>>
>>380535056
>I just want to know why the resistance fighter has a fro, that's like having a soldier in clown shoes
Or a soldier taking acid on the battlefield?
How clear can I make this
IT'S A PARODY
PARODY IT IS
IS PARODY YA?
DON'T YOU THINK IT SEEMS LIKE A PARODY?
>>
>>380535315
>pirate game
>police find out
>get the same jail time as a child fucker
>>
>>380531710
B.J. makes references to RTCW in New Order and the wheel chair bitch is directly from Wolf '09. Also Deathshead's burn scars are from him surviving the zeppelin crash at the end of '09.
>>
>>380535905
>In what way are those two mutually exclusive?
>>380535912
>>My brain is too small to handle more than one idea at a time

Because he is trying to say that it's just mindless fun based on a crazy premise and defending that it has commentary while also saying that the game doesn't pick sides. That is contradictory.

If it's just mindless fun, why is there political commentary?

If there is political commentary, how is it not taking sides?
>>
>>380529106
Did faggots react this badly to the first game?
>>
>>380536002
It's funny that you defend Nazis while inquiring about Allied and Soviet atrocities. Did you know Whataboutism is a Soviet propaganda tactic?
>>
>>380536081
Man, fuck Australia and our 'cucked by every foreigner with money' government
>>
>>380536068
>IT'S A PARODY
>PARODY IT IS
>IS PARODY YA?
>DON'T YOU THINK IT SEEMS LIKE A PARODY?

What is it a parody of? It's not a parody, it's a caricature.
>>
>>380536081
>pirate game
>ISP doesn't care
>0.1% chance they get compelled to send a letter saying "hey you stop that or else" if you torrented something new and popular
>shred it and continue
>never hear from them again
>>
>>380535756
You say "easy target" but the term you're intentionally avoiding is "justified target"

Sure, it might be easier to persecute a black man, but that doesn't make putting a black murderer behind bars "unjust"

>Hurrr /pol/ durrrr
Stop debating your imagination, resorting to boogeymen is pointless for both of us. I'm just tired of people pretending that the Nazi's just had this completely random and irrational hatred of the Jews when their reaction was neither unusual nor without basis. Excessive, perhaps, but not wholly unjustified.
>>
>>380536281
are cane toads really that bad in australia or is it a meme
>>
The number of Nazi apologists I see has increased by magnitudes over the past few years. It's not just 4chan either.
>>
>>380535547
Hitler is canonical death, killed in his Mech suit by Blazkowicz, that's the whole reason why deathstroke is so important in RTCW and TNO, because BJ killed the entire historical staff in Wolfenstein 3D.
>>
>>380535884
<---- you
the point --->

Wew lad. It was obvious what the guy meant, the point I made was that it was without meaning.
>>
>>380535056
>Also why would black people in America fight for the USA? Why not just their own freedom?

probably because id be easier to acquire manpower if you fight for all americans instead of only black americans
>>
>>380536252
>If it's just mindless fun, why is there political commentary?
If you want mindless fun then just have mindless fun, but if you're making something that takes time and why not put in a parody statement or two, especially when you're not making a statement for either side but rather pointing out the flaws in both sides arguments

>If there is political commentary, how is it not taking sides?
I know this may come as a surprise to some but you can make commentary without choosing one side over another, especially when both sides have glaring flaws you can easily joke about

Let's face it, any Social or Political stance that isn't personally based Nihilistic Anarchism is for idiots
>>
It's just a dumb B-Movie story with decent gameplay.
>>
>>380536068
>It's a parody
So then why isn't the protagonist running around in a dress with high-heels? It's a parody right? "EVERYTHING GOES xD"

Fuck off, it's ridiculous and thoughtless.
>>
>>380536252
No anon, he's saying that part of the game is a joke/commentary on how no, most soldiers on the axis side weren't the devil, but that while no small amount of them just wanted the best for them and theirs, the core was rotten
It's shown in both a humorous and serious way in the game, just like the gommunist in the trailer
It doesn't have to be one or the other, mindless fun is the setup for the joke and the commentary that is the whole "you're still killing people who maybe/probably don't believe in anywhere near all of the nazi ideaology" thing
>>
>>380536796
>it's ridiculous
Now you're getting it.
>>
>>380531064
The only way you can think that is if you got here after /pol/ was created.
>>
>>380529106
Oh for fuck sakes.

Just give them a short interchange with BJ pointing at the wall poster, then telling the guy to fuck off if he doesn't want to die. He tells you he doesn't have a choice; he'll execute him and everyone he knows, and so therefore you have reasoning to defend yourself, before he calls his boss a "filthy kike"
>>
>>380536510
They were really bad for a while but then our wildlife learnt how to kill and eat them without dying so the problem just went away
>>
>>380536424
I wish. Sure, there is a 0.1% chance to get caught, but in Germany they handle stuff like that really harsh. You can choose either fuck tight prime underage puss or pirate a game.
>>
>>380536068
>Or a soldier taking acid on the battlefield?
did you forget vietnam or something
>>
>>380529106
Probably the most well worded OP i've seen in a year or two.

Only point I would say to anons is it's basically a RIP AND TEAR game featuring retro-future nazis, and people shouldn't bitch so hardcore about it but you worded it nicely
>>
>>380536453
Because I've said here already that I'm not here to debate whether they deserved it or not, I don't care, I'm talking about the facts of why it happened and the fact that regardless of why it happened and whether or not it was justified the reaction that came about was horrific
Even without anything else, Children do not deserve to suffer for the sins of the elders
>>
>>380536268
I defend nothing but the fact that there were no innocents or champions of justice, just power hungry cowards acting out of self interest, that the propaganda levied by any side can as easily be turned back against them, rendering it a moot, hollow position to try and uphold.

It's also a hilarious case of "no no I accused you first, you can't turn this back on me!" Sorry, but you cannot maintain a position of moral superiority when you're ultimately a hypocrite, and whataboutism doesn't even work in the way you're implying here.

The problem here is side A saying "stop doing X" while doing X themselves, whataboutism is side A saying "stop doing X" while side B retorts with "but you're doing Y"

Learn the difference, it's important.
>>
>>380536968
You know, sometimes I totally do forget that a lot of those guys were tripped out of their minds
>>
>>380536543
>Hitler is canonical death
Wolf 3D was mostly retconned. Hitler is implied to be alive at the very end of RTCW and a newspaper clipping you can find in Old Blood refers to an interview with him regarding a "failed terrorist attack" on Castle Wolfenstein and how he is uninjured contrary to rumors.
>>
>>380537195
The truth of war is that the losing side will suffer untold atrocities, you want to see a glimpse of hell look only to the Chinese territories during WW2, or really any side that has been in a losing war in the past hundred years, it's not a pretty picture. Trying to single out one specific side and attempting to paint their entire culture and populace as immoral is intellectually dishonest and foolish.
>>
>>380536736
>probably because id be easier to acquire manpower if you fight for all americans instead of only black americans

There were Black people in the Waffen SS. The National Socialists would have liberated the Blacks and used them to split the population of America. The Blacks would have acted like the Ukrainians or Latvians that helped the German commanders of the occupied regions.

Except, the National Socialists wouldn't have taken over the US because they weren't actually interested in world domination, and they didn't have plans to exterminate everyone who wasn't "Aryan." The US today is way more interested in global domination than Germany was.

The big problem I have with this game is that it masquerades as parody when it actually represents the ridiculous mainstream view of Nazis. An ahistorical view. If you take out the zombies and advanced technology, Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII. That is not ok. History is very important.
>>
File: Loper22.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Loper22.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
do they feel pain?
>>
>>380536538
There's a reason. Read Aleksandr Dugin's Foundations of Geopolitics.
>>
>>380537359
>there were no innocents or champions of justice
Germany was the primary aggressor in a period of global, total war. Why would you even bother wasting time trying to argue for the sake of their legacy?
>>
>>380536543
They retconned it to make the Hitler killed in Wolf 3D a clone/body double
>>
>>380537590
Well yeah, War makes monsters, it's one of the oldest sentiments in the world
But we're not talking about anyone else, we're talking about Nazi's, because I made a thread about how a game is using over the top ridiculousness to point out that people over-vilify Nazi's and then someone came in all "it never happened the Nazi's never killed any Jews, it's all a work"

The reason Nazi's get singled out is because they went after ethnic groups within their own country and didn't primarily focus on the enemy and even though China literally does this to this day most people have a giant China shaped blank spot in their perceptions of the world
>>
File: 2635.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2635.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>380529106

>falling for the false flag controversy

I've seen a few threads on /pol/ about this game right after its announcement but people in the threads kept calling out OP as a shill creating false hysteria and that Wallenstein is nothing new.
>>
>>380531064
>every board
only /b/
>>
>>380538046
Wolfenstein*

Godammit
>>
>guys we're making a new Wolfenstein game
>alright, throw in some comical as fuck Nazis to kill
>you know what? let's do a little extra and put in some comical as fuck communists in too
>alright let's also throw in shit like robot dogs with flamethrowers in their mouths
>lmao guise, let's have BJ tear everyone a new asshole and call the commie a coward
Somehow, deranged individuals saw political agendas in a game that's always been about killing nazis that embraces being a power fantasy. Neither can even talk about previous games accurately in any of the threads I've been in.
>>
>>380536770
>If you want mindless fun then just have mindless fun, but if you're making something that takes time and why not put in a parody statement or two, especially when you're not making a statement for either side but rather pointing out the flaws in both sides arguments

You don't know what parody is. Parody is when Bart Simpson wears an outfit from a pop music video so that the audience recognizes the unexpected reference and laughs.
>>
>>380537697
>The big problem I have with this game is that it masquerades as parody when it actually represents the ridiculous mainstream view of Nazis. An ahistorical view. If you take out the zombies and advanced technology, Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII. That is not ok. History is very important.

Change everything in this argument to the movie 300 and the Spartans and notice how fucking ridiculous and retarded this sounds.
>>
>>380537697
> Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII. That is not ok. History is very important.
And it does it in an over the top goofy way that nobody but idiots who will never be able to understand the truth anyway would buy into
It's meant to make you think about what you're doing by telling you that you shouldn't think about what you're doing
>>
>>380536736
That's not really relevant is it? To the blacks in America the Americans where as bad as the Nazi's, what do they stand to gain by fighting their tormentors alongside their tormentors? If anything it stands to reason that the black people in America would side with the Nazi's as the war comes to a head, since their treatment certainly wasn't going to get worse.
>>
>>380536254
No, because people weren't unironically Nazis back then
>>
>>380536254
people got mad at the level of violence but id got away with it because they were nazis and the game paved the way for more violent games in the future like doom
>>
>>380536254
The only thing I reacted badly to was the texture blurriness.
>>
>>380538196
>You don't know what parody is
So a game taking the view that is held by the majority of people in today's western world and making it ridiculous by pushing it to 11 isn't parody?

>Parody is when Bart Simpson wears an outfit from a pop music video so that the audience recognizes the unexpected reference and laughs.
No, that's reference humour
I think the one who doesn't understand what parody here is you
>>
>>380537697
>History is very important.

Jesus fuck. Do people educate themselves playing video games?
>>
>>380537496
But Wolfenstein 3D is obviously canon either way, even if Hitler didn't die for some weird reason, but he was attacked by Blazkowicz during the events of 3D.
>>
>>380538641
amerilards
>>
>>380537697
Do you really believe people will argue that the Nazis were evil because they had robot dogs with flamethrower mouths and had a gigantic Eye of London robot that shot missiles and lasers to oppress civilians? I never really considered a future where people would take Wolfenstein of all things seriously.
>>
>>380536838
>No anon, he's saying that part of the game is a joke/commentary on how no, most soldiers on the axis side weren't the devil, but that while no small amount of them just wanted the best for them and theirs, the core was rotten
>It's shown in both a humorous and serious way in the game, just like the gommunist in the trailer
>It doesn't have to be one or the other, mindless fun is the setup for the joke and the commentary that is the whole "you're still killing people who maybe/probably don't believe in anywhere near all of the nazi ideaology" thing

That entirely opposite of mindless fun. Expecting the player to delight in the wanton massacring of ebil natzis with sassy black women, druggies and pregnant women while the game also tell them that they are massacring reluctant conscripts is basically the game telling the player that they are hypocrites.
>>
File: notewf105c3z.jpg (20KB, 583x393px) Image search: [Google]
notewf105c3z.jpg
20KB, 583x393px
>>
Honestly the last wolfenstein was unremarkable.
It's like a generic FPS now.
>>
>>380538641
Yes, anon, yes they do. Sad part is I learned much about world history from playing AoE 2 which sparked my interest to read much more about it, while the actual education I got was... rather narrow and too specific to my own country
>>
>>380538625
anon I think that might have been a joke
>>
File: 1424109987718.png (126KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1424109987718.png
126KB, 750x709px
>MFW ID and Bethesda are fucking geniuses and are laughing at all the triggered leftist SJWs and alt-right Neo-Nazis while they rake in the dough
>MFW every game studio from now on will follow their example and make games purely to trigger the political far left and far right
>MFW video games will soon be nothing but satirical propaganda that will further divide this country apart until the inevitable civil war when millions of Americans will die and the New World Order steps in to rally up the survivors, who will be so tired of fighting at this point that they'll either commit suicide or accept their lives under their new reptilian overlords
>MFW until that happens I get to enjoy both /pol/ and tumblr tears for the next 4 years at least
>>
>>380529106
>/v/ hates wolfenstein now
??? What the fuck, I have never heard that said on this board even if I did it was just some guy fucking joking. Jesus The donald kids really need to go back.
>>
>>380536910
they have poison pores on their backs so the Crows just flip em over and eat their guts

Crows are smart.
>>
>>380538625
>So a game taking the view that is held by the majority of people in today's western world and making it ridiculous by pushing it to 11 isn't parody?

No, that would be satire.
>>
File: ice-cream-cone-25506352.jpg (81KB, 740x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ice-cream-cone-25506352.jpg
81KB, 740x1300px
>>380529106
bash
the
fash
>>
>>380537697
See >>380538742
Wolfenstien is cuh-ray-zee ridiculous bullshit, which makes it able to point out when other things are ridiculous and stupid simply by including them in it's world
If it fits in Wolfenstien, it's probably fucking stupid

>>380538196
You know what that's called you fucking mongoloid? See if you can work it out
>>
>>380538770
I mean, yeah
It's an overblown parody of people with BEADY ANGLO EYES that want to kill every ARYAN and also of people who think the nazi regime was anything close to sustainable/in the moral right
I mean you don't have to think it's a good parody but I feel like the intent is at least clear, if not the execution
>>
>>380538770
>Enjoy the game because it's fun
>Enjoy the narrative because it's an interesting perspective
Still think the greatest moment in the first game was when Boscowich was utterly BTFO by that black dude.

You can enjoy catharsis and thought at the same time anon, you do not need to separate them.
>They are hypocrites
Pixels are not people, fuck off with this full retard rubbish.
>>
>>380531064
That is not true at all, I've been here long enough to know yea we had racism but not like /pol/ who thinks that their pure blooded race will be ruined by niggers. I remember when 4chan as a whole mostly hated the right with a passion until the gamegate garbage.
>>
>>380538197
>Change everything in this argument to the movie 300 and the Spartans and notice how fucking ridiculous and retarded this sounds.

300 is set up as a inflated, tall tale spoken by a Spartan storyteller.
>>
>>380539159
>Pixels are not people, fuck off with this full retard rubbish.
Pixels are not people, but the way we write reveals the way we think. The writer that resorts to stereotypes reveals their own bigotry.
>>
>>380535383
>we had to kill the jews because they were just so threatening
jesus fucking christ, and you accuse sjws of rewriting history
>>
>>380537697
>The big problem I have with this game is that it masquerades as parody when it actually represents the ridiculous mainstream view of Nazis. An ahistorical view. If you take out the zombies and advanced technology, Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII. That is not ok. History is very important.
Why not make this post about Dynasty Warriors? Why is it specifically the subject of the Nazi Germany during WW2 that gets you so riled up about historical accuracy? Please ask yourself this question because you honestly sound like a fucking retard.
>>
>>380538974
The narrative in the first game was great, so I'll reserve judgement on this one until I know more, it's just that a fucking afro is just over the line for me, same as putting an evil alien matriarch with high heels in a game about dumb rednecks in space.

It's just one notch TOO ridiculous and thematically retarded.
>>
>>380538641
>Jesus fuck. Do people educate themselves playing video games?

Yes, and the games also reinforce their ahistorical belief that they pick up elsewhere.
>>
File: Untitled.png (429KB, 472x511px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
429KB, 472x511px
Explain to me what he did wrong
>>
>>380537697
1) nazis WERE interested on military conquest, tough most likely not world domination

2) its a fucking video game you dingus

like holy shit, the game has robot dogs with flamethrowers and you care about historical accuracy
>>
>>380539263
But Wolfenstein is literally in an alternate timeline, it's not even fucking history whereas 300 is retelling events that actually happened. 300 is more likely to misinform people than this fucking game but you'll keep doing mental gymnastics to deny it.
>>
>>380539062
I've always had an issue with the exact distinction of the two and no one has ever been able to satisfactorily explain it
>>
>>380539565
> it's just that a fucking afro is just over the line for me
They're in America, niggers lived in America and did that afro shit. This isn't exactly a fairy tale. What the fuck is going on here are you serious?
>>
>>380539287
>it's impossible for someone to write a character that doesn't share their views/isn't a charicature defined by their own prejudices
ah yes
>>
>>380538742
>Do you really believe people will argue that the Nazis were evil because they had robot dogs with flamethrower mouths and had a gigantic Eye of London robot that shot missiles and lasers to oppress civilians? I never really considered a future where people would take Wolfenstein of all things seriously.

I said, " If you take out the zombies and advanced technology, Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII."
>>
>>380539612

He didn't pay for his shake, he's a secret Jew.
>>
File: 1470255693344.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470255693344.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
>>380529579
Which songs do you think would work best? 60's hits or more classical stuff?

also
>Boom Boom in German

Holy shit
>>
>>380539565
>Nazi robots are OK
>Immortal Furhers are OK
>Wolf/Machine hybrids are OK
>But a black woman with an afro is TOO MUCH MAN
Holy shit anon
>>
>>380539592
Strange how these staunch defenders of historical accuracy only pop up in threads about Nazis.
>>
>>380538361
well if what J said is true, blacks are being sent to the camps, so at any rate, white americans are less terrible than nazis, its worth a shot making an alliance with them
>>
>>380539612
He tried to do the edgy tarantino meme instead of just shooting BJ the moment he recognized him from the posters
>>
>>380539612
>Explain to me what he did wrong
Being a milkshake duck
>>
>>380539592
Anybody who lets goddamn Wolfenstien, the series with FUCKING MECHA-HITLER as one of the games you can learn history from deserves to be misinformed
>>
>>380539395
>People with large stockpiles of money while your country is economically crippled
>Supporting an ideology opposed to your own
>This somehow isn't a threat
Are you retarded? Insurrectionists are always a threat, especially when they're so socially entrenched as the Jews, and them supporting the communists was causing trouble, now imagine how having an entrenched group of people supporting an ideology you're at war with. Yea, maybe you DON'T want those people running free Almost like how America acted during the cold war :^)
>>
File: 1496520026408.gif (48KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496520026408.gif
48KB, 192x256px
>>380539263
>set up as a inflated

Same shit with Wolfenstein. I don't know why you're looking for historical accuracy in a franchise about nazi zombies and mecha-hitler.
>>
>>380540018
Why even reply? These Nazi apologists are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.
>>
>>380529106
Are they ever gonna make another class based multiplayer Wolfenstein again? I was nostalgic for Return the other day and wondered why we never got something as good again.
>>
>>380539781
Anon, why are you taking Wolfenstein seriously? I can't wrap my head around this, I don't think the game can be even more intentionally outrageous in its theme.
>>
>>380539764
>They did exist
And they'd also fucking shave if they were leading an armed rebellion, it's just that the characters actions make no fucking sense. This isn't a physical, unchangeable attribute, this is a conscious choice of hairstyle that is utterly detrimental to the characters goals.

>>380539846
I mean yea, by grace of the very things you mentioned how did that shit not get burned off already?
>>
>>380540043
>>People with large stockpiles of money while your country is economically crippled
>>Supporting an ideology opposed to your own
>go into a war for very fucking flimsy reasons
>lose badly after commiting atrocities
>get sanctioned and fucked hard because you just fucking killed half the young men in western europe
>this must be the fault of these people whose ideology is opposite to this new ideology that we adopted after getting fucked
In what fucking way were the jews insurrectionist
I genuinely do not understand where you're getting this
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>380539781
>Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII
>>
>>380539695
>I've always had an issue with the exact distinction of the two and no one has ever been able to satisfactorily explain it

Parody is mimicry for comedic effect. People used to parody genres more often, but these days they are more likely to parody a specific intellectual property or work. Like Meet the Spartans is parody. Extremely lowbrow, shitty parody. Parody tends not to be that sophisticated.

Satire is commentary with a point to make. It usually doesn't make reference to existing works. It is the use of irony or exaggeration to ridicule some contemporary thing that people do.
>>
File: 1460423323327.gif (70KB, 296x335px) Image search: [Google]
1460423323327.gif
70KB, 296x335px
>>380540296
>And they'd also fucking shave if they were leading an armed rebellion
You have absolutely no proof of that considering no black person has actually lead a black rebellion the only people that come close is the Black Panthers who didn't fucking shave their afros.
Am I actually being memed right now?
>>
>>380540296
>I mean yea, by grace of the very things you mentioned how did that shit not get burned off already?
So you want a black female with a burning afro?
>>
>>380540130
Yeah.... It's weird when people don't realize that the whole /pol/ Nat-soc thing is supposed to be ironic... They legit fell for a meme and don't know it.
>>
>>380540509
I meant
>No black person has actually lead an armed rebellion
>>
>>380540509
I don't know if this retard remembers but the leader of the revolutionary cell in the first game was fucking wheelchair bound and had to shit in a bag
>>
>>380539083
TWO
FUCKING
SCOOPS?!!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>380540358
Better finish your history homework anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism#Nazi_Germany

While the truth of the matter is at best unconfirmed, the fact is that fear of this is what drove much of the German antisemitism, they decided to play it safe, and contain a perceived threat, whether legitimate or not.
>>
File: mechahitler.jpg (42KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
mechahitler.jpg
42KB, 700x350px
>>
File: 1461248496134.gif (820KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1461248496134.gif
820KB, 250x188px
>>380540694
cool, what does that have to do with an entirely different person? Are you saying to be a leader of a resistance you have to be in a wheelchair shitting in a bag? Because I seriously don't think that's true. Also there is no proof she's the actual leader of the resistance they seem to be spread out.
>>
>>380540242
>Anon, why are you taking Wolfenstein seriously? I can't wrap my head around this, I don't think the game can be even more intentionally outrageous in its theme.

>>380540364
>>Wolfenstein is literally what the ignorant, unwashed masses believe what Germany was during WWII

These posts by two different people, look at them.

The first person says that the game is outrageous so you aren't supposed to think about what it means. The second person says that it is satire.

It's either outrageous fun that you aren't supposed to read into, or it is satire. It can't be both.

Or if it is supposed to be satire that pretends to be outrageous fun, then the game is set up to criticize me for playing it.
>>
File: 1497367943595.jpg (173KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1497367943595.jpg
173KB, 800x585px
>>380540450
Legitimately thank you anon
>>
>>380529849

You're a fucking idiot; it's Wolfenstein II, as in, eleven. It's the eleventh Wolfenstein made.
>>
>>380540190
Hasn't Enemy Territory still a very active community who plays on private servers?
>>
>>380540509
>You have no proof that a person would do a sensible thing!
... that's your argument? Seriously? Stop wasting my time.

>>380540694
>A physical handicap
>Versus a choice that is nothing but detrimental to your efforts
Woah, you're right anon those two are exactly the same, I'm just being silly aren't I? :^)

Stop being such a fucking retard you bleach huffing faggot.
>>
>>380540964
The second post there says that that's the joke while greentexting what the another anon was saying. Both of those posts are saying Wolfenstein presents an intentionally outrageous scenario that isn't meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>380536254
No. Suddenly people from the_donald came here and shat on the entire board. The problem is literally people migrating from reddit to here and all they do is just shitpost 24/7 on every thread
>>
>>380540964
>It's either outrageous fun that you aren't supposed to read into, or it is satire. It can't be both
Yes, it can
The satire is achieved through the outrageousness
And it also allows players to ignore any possible political views or points and just have fun
That's exactly why Wolfenstein is aweomse
>>
>>380541034
Holy fuck you're right
>>
>>380540871
You can't call the rapid removal of human rights and property "containing"
Notice that I'm not fucking talking about the camps, just the relocation into ghettos with little to no police or infastructure
>>380540912
I'm saying that if they can lead a revolution in a wheelchair, having an afro wouldn't stop someone
>>
>>380538046
Well, yeah, that's /pol/.

/v/ is a bunch of 16-18 year olds who will fall for anything. The only shilling they're used to is "buy this game that I totally didn't make haha".
>>
>>380538673
I said nothing that argued against that.
>>
>>380529849
>Dont know if trolling or doesnt know what the term "The new Colossus" symbolizes
>>
>>380540358
>get sanctioned and fucked hard because you just fucking killed half the young men in western europe

A Jew headed more killing than the Nazis.

Jewish dislike in Germany didn't stem from nothing, y'know. People don't just wake up one day and say, "Time to kill Jews."

In fact, throughout history Jews have been ran out of many countries -- this isn't merely a coincidence, goy.
>>
>>380541034
>it's actually fucking true
Holy shit anon, good eye.
>>
>>380539780
oh of course, as we all know artists never put any of their own thoughts and feelings into their work and all pieces of media are pure apolitical fluff. that is of course unless they put in liberal themes at which point they are a leftard cuck whos trying to destroy the white race
>>
>>380541034
Wow, that's pretty fucking neat actually
>>
>>380529106
why is the niggress ugly, like exceptionally uglier than the others
is it a message, a sign, or that the game is gonna be horribly optimised
>>
>>380541186
Nah, the_donald is super progressive. They like based trannies etc, etc...
>>
>>380541232
>You can't call the rapid removal of human rights and property "containing"

Sure you can.

What the fuck do you think the Americans did to the Japanese at the exact same time?
>>
>>380541380
>it either always happens or never does
>>
File: 1487645725559.jpg (156KB, 691x997px) Image search: [Google]
1487645725559.jpg
156KB, 691x997px
>>380541168
>Well I have no proof and I can't counter act his proof of a resistance group in that time having Afros so I'll just spew shit out of my mouth.

Alright, well thanks for trying anyway. Honestly I really hope you learn to enjoy video games again because if you foam from a bitch wearing an afro in a world where their are fire breathing dogs then you need help. Enjoy this picture hope it calms down your foams
>>
File: 1465765598874.jpg (44KB, 364x474px) Image search: [Google]
1465765598874.jpg
44KB, 364x474px
I hope we get to kill those commies too. I'm also excited for it running on the new ID tech.
>>
>>380541205
>Yes, it can
>The satire is achieved through the outrageousness
>And it also allows players to ignore any possible political views or points and just have fun
>That's exactly why Wolfenstein is aweomse

Fuck this post-modern shit.
>>
>WHITE BOI
>beta male literally shoots BJ in the head, only the Jew armor saves him
>fake grenade pops
>bj just lays on the beta male and accepts his fate even though he just tried to fucking kill him
I hope this is when BJ is still retard mode from getting out of a coma
That was the most retarded 30 seconds of any game ever
>>
>>380541168
Anon, do you remember any character from TNO that was sensible
Every one of them was exagerrated in one way or another to make them flawed
Do you really think it's so out there to have an afro
>>380541276
Anon, consider for a moment this
If you elected someone, and the black community decided that the person you elected was not a good person and said that all white people should be put down because they keep electing bad people and scheming and doing things for their own interests, not that of blacks or arabs, how would you feel?
>>380541498
I call it an atrocity that hasn't been recognized properly, just like most everything done by the japanese, koreans, and chinese
>>
>>380541728
>I got proved wrong
>Time to use a word I don't understand to try and salvage the situation
>>
>>380541756
ah yes they will just shoot these people and leave to go find the other resistance cell
I'm sure there are plenty of those around, after all it's a nazi utopia there'd be plenty of people fighting against it
>>
>>380541232
They isolated a group of people they aptly identified as a potential threat, America did similar things during the cold war, just not with such racial bias (though I imagine that's more for a lack of a target than moral opposition)

I find it hard to swallow that people make such a big deal out of something like the segregation and removal of human rights, since during the early days the Jews still had it better than black people in America, if such treatment was the norm (and really, it was) then why single out one specific entity as particularly heinous?

>Having an afro wouldn't stop someone
And that has nothing to do with the argument, having an afro is a stupid decision that needlessly increases risk, that was apparently willfully taken despite these risks, it implies the character is a fucking moron choosing style over functionality, something I'd expect to see in a batman villain, not what you'd expect from a revolutionary.
>>
>>380529849
It's a direct sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order and unless you're a retarded mouth-breather it's obvious.
>>
>>380529106
>SJWs are hailing it as the true light that tells the objective truth
I wished this world was real, looks a lot more fun than this shitty world we live in. Video games are shit now anyways.
>>
>>380541650
Come back down to earth, anon.
>>
It's hilarious because it's made by Swedes and they would be better off if actual nazis came into the country and took it over, WAY better off.
>>
>>380541758
Most characters from TNO seemed especially sensible actually, sure they had quirks and that's fine, but they didn't choose to willingly sabotage their chances of success over a fashion statement.
>>
>>380541173
>The second post there says that that's the joke while greentexting what the another anon was saying. Both of those posts are saying Wolfenstein presents an intentionally outrageous scenario that isn't meant to be taken seriously.

The second post says that the joke of Wolfenstein is that it is portraying the common misconceptions of the ignorant commoner about WWII, which makes it satire.

But it's not satire if almost everyone thinks it is just mindless fun where you kill 'ebil natzis that everyone knows wanted to take over the world and kill everyone'.

That's like if Jonathon Swift published A Modest Proposal and everyone was like, "Hmm, yes. The Irish should eat their babies as a solution to the whole famine issue."
>>
>>380535820
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Pol A Problem Hahahaha Nigga Just Hide The Thread Like Nigga Use Your Mouse Haha
>>
>>380539159
I forgot, did BJ have any response to Not Jimi Hendrix, or was it just 'sorry for bein rasis'
>>
>>380535051
:^)

LOVE ME PAPI
>>
>>380541834
>>I got proved wrong
>>Time to use a word I don't understand to try and salvage the situation

The work isn't whatever you want it to be. It has a thematic basis and proper way of interpreting it. It's not satire that is also mindless fun depending on how you want to interpret the meaning of the themes.
>>
>>380541914
>I find it hard to swallow that people make such a big deal out of something like the segregation and removal of human rights, since during the early days the Jews still had it better than black people in America, if such treatment was the norm (and really, it was) then why single out one specific entity as particularly heinous?
Because we're not talking about america here, we're talking about nazi germany
At no point, you will notice, did I say that jewish people suffered more than any other people
All I'm saying is that you cannot call treating people like animals because of beliefs, not actions, anything but abhorrent and immoral
You also say "in the early days", which might give you a hint as to why this might be considered worse - it's leading to something just a little bit more serious
>it implies the character is a fucking moron choosing style over functionality
have you even looked at a video of TNO or TOB
>>380542192
What about the guy that wears a leather jacket with bright yellow "I'M HERE SHOOT ME" stripes on it? Or the guy recruited from the concentration camp that does drugs before fighting?
>>
>>380542363
>It's not satire if people don't get it

>That's like if Jonathon Swift published A Modest Proposal and everyone was like, "Hmm, yes. The Irish should eat their babies as a solution to the whole famine issue."
Do you actually think most people at the time got it? Because that's historically not true, the dude got labelled a monster who actually supported cannibalism
>>
File: image (1).jpg (22KB, 231x240px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
22KB, 231x240px
At this point I automatically assume everyone else is retarded and delusional until proven otherwise and ignore them.
>>
>>380542416
BJ understandable got angry over his culture being compared to his hated enemy, and Not Jimi Hendrix diplomatically backed down (since, you know, fighting among each other would be rather stupid) which highlighted this confrontation as something BJ couldn't accept, rather than something he could refute.

Exceptionally well written scene.
>>
>>380529106
>HURR BUY MY GAME PLS

fuck off
>>
>>380542363
If it's being portrayed as a joke, it becomes satire and isn't mindless fun? Because the anon literally posted a pic with text saying "That's the joke".
>>
>>380541880
Bj should probably catch on that he doesn't need a resistance cell to fuck shit up
>>
>>380539969
>Gotta force that forced meme to push that agenda
>>
>>380542579
>Do you actually think most people at the time got it? Because that's historically not true, the dude got labelled a monster who actually supported cannibalism

Then it was failed satire in its time.
>>
>>380539907
The worst part is that he didn't recognize him even when there are posters with his face, so much for the "superior race".
>>
>>380542808
>Satire is dependant on it's reception and not on it's intent
You're a moron
>>
>>380542898
my post literally said that he clearly recognized him and was doing the meme where he's polite until he says his real name or something and then gets fucked because he didn't just shoot the cunt
>>
>>380542047

I wonder if the Nazis took over the whole world in this game or not.

If not, it would be neat to show what the other areas look like.

>Africans still living in mud huts
>Middle Eastern Muslims still blowing themselves up
>Everyone is starving to death in Russia under Communism
>>
>>380542579
How the times change.
Now we praise our monsters for being so "forward thinking" and "on the right side of history".
>>
>>380542552
>What about the guy doing drugs
Definitely a bad choice, but one that is justified as this is a coping mechanism for a character going into a terrible situation, you know it's a bad idea, but you understand why the character does this. Fro is just pointless self-sabotage.

Jacket wasn't particularly clever either mind.

>We're not talking about
It seems we're both discussing a different subject then, I'm trying to argue the overall folly of war propaganda and the demonization of the losing side, while you're arguing general humanitarianism.
>>
this thread is straight fucking cancer
>>
>>380543268
Thanks for your contribution, now fuck off you underage shitstain, go post such faggotry on your livejournal.
>>
File: 1497342190332.png (209KB, 454x341px) Image search: [Google]
1497342190332.png
209KB, 454x341px
>>380529106
The first game had you use ancient Jewish technology to defeat the Nazis and learn they took over the world WITH the Jew tech.

But NOW people are outraged.
>>
>>380543110
Uh huh
There's a difference between humanitarianism and labelling things that are violations of human rights as what they are. You're trying to argue against demonization of the nazis by, what, going too far the other way and sugarcoating cut and dry things like taking people away from their homes and livelihoods because of something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. It's possible to defend some parts of a nations actions while rightfully criticizing others; my own country is in no way guiltless in the war, and commited and continued to commit things that are very much illegal and immoral.

And are you seriously saying that going into battle under the influence of drugs is justifiable? Impairing your ability to think can and will get you and others killed.
>>
>>380539867

Stranger still how the 1930s and 40s are not open to discussion in the West.
>>
>>380544113
White guilt is real
It shouldn't be, without going for superiority white people have done more for the good of world than any other race, but it is
>>
>>380543716
Woah woah chill out, you're reading the entirely wrong thing into it here, I'm not dismissing what you're saying as "humanitarianism" with some sort of negative connotation to the term, but the subject you're engaging here is literally called that, it's humanitarianism, you're talking about human rights and what is and isn't acceptable in the treatment of humans, while you can say that certain perspectives on humanitarianism can be extreme that doesn't brand the whole subject as negative.

Nor am I trying to sugarcoat anything, rather I seek to elaborate. It's silly to insinuate people's motives revolve around the fact that "they're just evil" or some shit, rarely are there not reasons, motives and plentiful thought involved. Yes, we can identify that things went horribly wrong, but the important thing to look at is WHY they went wrong, rather than just childishly point fingers and call names.

>Are you seriously saying
I believe I quite clearly stated "you know it's a bad idea" but you can understand WHY the character is making the mistake, it's not "justified" it's rationalized, made a part of a character making (bad) decisions. Same as someone who is an alcoholic grabbing another beer is a bad decision, but from a character in a narrative you can understand WHY this character is grabbing another beer, because alcoholism is part of the character. With something like a hairstyle, it's something you can easily choose to change, there is in fact really no damn reason for it not to change, and not changing something you can freely change which is otherwise a detriment to your efforts implies either a moronic or poorly written character.
>>
>>380529106
Funny thing is, my problem with nu-wolfenstein isn't it's politics, it is the completely retarded Jew magic plotline.

The second it went from Nazi super-science to jew magic, it became wholly retarded.
>>
I'm playing the first and really love it. It's a bit silly how it portrays the more ridiculous propaganda in the end of the Third Reich as some type of core belief most Nazis had, but that's my only gripe. I do wish they had shown the Reich splitting apart as some leaders become corrupt, some fanatical, some sympathetic towards more multicultural societies.

>>380544394

True
>>
>>380544605
The Nazi's were super into Jew magic, like in real life, do you think the Ark of the Covenant wasn't Judaic? They were also looking into things like how to make golems and shit
They wanted to beat them with their own magic
>>
OK I'll take the bait I guess.

Is pol genuinely Nazis?
Not like alt-right "he supports Trump and he's Hitler" Nazi that the media mostly made up.
Like real Third Reich worshipping Nazis that supported Hitler's views?

Because their American politics aren't exactly 1:1 with Nazi Germany for the most part so I'm a bit confused. Plus whenever someone claims Trump is Hitler they freak out and defend themselves instead of feeling flattered.

Another thing is they seem to support nationalism and American pride, BJ kind of embodies that in the games and isn't vilified for it like the Antagonist of Far Cry 5 for example.
>>
>>380539612
Strawberry and not chocolate.
>>
>>380544579
What in the
Goddamn it
I feel as thought you're not the person I responded to in the first place
Sorry anon I might be retarded

As for the hair, Don't people dye their hair and do it up in shitty ways as forms of protest? Women do that more as well, I guess. Fuck, I don't have any way to argue past getting mad
>>
>>380544957

/pol/ has a ton of different views. The "Nazis" there are literate fascists who read older right wing theory, or teenagers who are just edgy. I recommend going to the natsoc general and talking to them.

They aren't what you would call Nazis, they all reject the mainstream narrative about what Nazis were.
>>
>>380535776
It better be super mecha hitler or I'm rioting
>>
>>380544957
I think it's 99% ironic to get a reaction, but for some reason a lot of posters appear to get personally offended if the actual Nazis are criticized.

Might be some kind of strange psychological thing...
>>
>>380529106
#NotAllNazis
>>
>>380544957
>Is pol genuinely Nazis?

Depends on who you ask, but they're mostly ironic Nazis.

The political left in America has been calling anyone who doesn't completely follow their brand of bullshit "nazis", and every political opponent of theirs "literally Hitler" for long that I think most people have just gone "whelp, then fuck it, I guess I'm a Nazi."
>>
>>380545116
Not that guy but yeah, an black people having afros as a way of showing their pride as black people is a documented phenomenon within organisations like the Black Panthers, so I guess if it's rationalised in that context I could be okay with it
>>
>>380543039
They pretty much conquered the world. There are newspaper clippings in TNO about German troops way out in the Sahara, Moscow, and Germany betraying and invading Italy because fuck it.

Nothing is known about South America and the Far east though
>>
>>380545239
>>380544957
>>380545418

You might think that there aren't any genuine natsocs in the west, but I recommend listening to some George Lincoln Rockwell speeches on youtube and reading about how much support he got. Also, look at how popular his speeches are now.
>>
>visit /pol/ thinking its a place to discuss politics
>instead I get this
>"my fellow aryan brothers, look at you, so beautiful and proud, the time has come. we must exterminate the shitskin hoards and retake our sacred white holy lands. are you prepared to give your life for the white ethnostate?! FOR THE ETHNOSTATE!

And they also like to post a shiton of crude lolicon porn. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>380545559

We're talking about /pol/, not actual National Socialism groups.

I got enough of that listening to Bernie Sanders speak.
>>
>>380545694
what did he mean by this
>>
What does /pol/ have to do with videogames again? All those freaks talk about all day is how much they want to kill nonwhites and how superior they think they are to them.
>>
>>380534660
>Russian viruses
Redundant.
>>
File: Thumbnail_Large.png (9KB, 754x424px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail_Large.png
9KB, 754x424px
>>380529106

This perspective was explored in a Wisecrack video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdKLJQ-THlU

Essentially, war itself is the enemy, not the black and white "ebil vs gud" narrative that WWII seems to fulfill. BF1 had a better opportunity of explaining the German side of the war, but instead chose not even touch it. That's when I started looking at WWII shooters similarly. They were just soldiers for the most part. I'm tired of treating human life like its cannon fodder in a video game.
>>
>>380545782
He meant that it's his first day on 4chan.
>>
>>380529849
I'd listen to you if you brought it during the previous generation, now it's just beating a dead horse for a good guy opinion.
>>
>>380541034
fucking roasted. nice, anon.
>>
>>380531064
This
>>
>>380536068
You don't know what parody means.
>>
File: 1497399796161.png (26KB, 644x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497399796161.png
26KB, 644x398px
>>380545918
>>380545694
>going to /pol/ ever

Those "people" are detached from reality. Judging from their behavior, the majority of them are mentally ill.
>>
>>380545918
That's simply the facade they put up to keep things lively. It's actually one of the best places on the internet to get aggregated real time news.
>>
>>380546152
>going to /pol/ ever

Then why are you copying their smuggies?
>>
>>380546121
We've been over this, I was an idiot and unclear about the difference between Parody and Satire
I meant satire
>>
>>380545959
>I'm tired of treating human life like its cannon fodder in a video game.
I mean
Sure?
I'm not sure if you know what board you're on though
>>
Nothing is so enjoyable as grabbing a machine gun and turning a bunch of Nazis into bloody hamburger meat.

One of life's little joys.
>>
>>380546682

Cool story, Coldsteel the Hedgeheg.
>>
>>380546851
Not defending the tripfag but Wolfenstien IS fun
>>
>>380540656
>What is "Black Panther California State Capitol Protest"
They blocked capitol with guns and ammo, mounted machine guns and strapped bullet vests.
>>
>>380546910
Well duh, but he's a complete tryhard faggot for that post.
>>
File: leftvsright.jpg (382KB, 1750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
leftvsright.jpg
382KB, 1750x1250px
>>380546152
They're just retarded larpers with inflated egos (defensive mechanism because everyone finds them fucking insufferable) suffering from massive dunning kruger while being manipulated by vested conservative interests. (look at how Milo talked shit on Gamers and gaming for years, but then when he realized the bank to be made from /pol/faggots, became the figurehead of gamergate and the American Enterprise Institute sent Christina Hoff Sommers over as well)

It's kind of sad, they're just really edgy contrarians who suck the dick of the establishment and power because they're afraid to engage in any self criticism as to why their life sucks ass compared to their peers.
>>
>>380547149

How so? Nazis are some of the few enemies in video games you can kill completely guilt-free.
>>
File: 1411867475039.png (79KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1411867475039.png
79KB, 255x255px
>>380543614
>NOW

trust me nigga nazibooboos were triggered back then as well, i remember i used to go to 8.chan when the Old Blood was released, every single fucking thread got derailed with pointless infographs and "muh holohoax didnt happen" claims, it was a shitshow
>>
>>380547324
The entire point of this thread is that Wolfenstien points out how fucked up this view point is in a subtle way that doesn't detract from the actual fun of the game

>Feeling bad about killing anything in a game that wasn't made by Yoko Taro
Faggot
>>
>>380547272
The only thing /pol/yards have in common with one another is "Jews suck". (including Israeli posters)

As far as I can tell, that's the extent of any overarching ideology.

Which seems to indicate you're projecting.
>>
>>380545773

Sanders was marxist socialist. Natsoc uses a different model.

And I'd have a hell of a hard time typing nationalist and Sanders in the same sentence.
>>
>>380547576

Its not really fucked up, though. Nazis were evil, evil bastards who have it coming.

This is just fun escapism.
>>
>>380529106
I was mad about le commies at first but I'm playing NO now and it's great. Im sure captain B wont align with a commie shit.
>>
The autistic shitflinging is ridiculous and you're all ignoring the actual fucking game which is just the same garbage as TNO
>>
>>380547760
Be a little more subtle with your bait next time.
>>
File: 1497225688867.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1497225688867.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>380547760
I'm not going to sit here and reiterate points made in this thread countless times including in the fucking OP for a pathetic tripfag troll
>>
>>380547616
It's not an ideology from what I'm talking about, it's the mindset.

/pol/ largely is filled with people who think they're intellectually superior to their peers, but realize they live shittier lives, are not popular, can't get pussy etc. So they take contrarian positions to their peers (being young people, overwhelmingly left wing) because they want to feel superior and good about themselves without engaging in any self-criticism. (hence the "all normies must die." shit).

I've been around these types of people since I was a teenager. I know legitimate /pol/faggots and they're all like this. Anti-social bitter nerds who have inflated egos.

You can see this is easily the case all over /r9k/ as well. And /pol/ lets be honest is just a mashup of /r9k/ bullshit with political ideology.
>>
>>380548074

Just out of curiosity, which part is bait, the "Nazis aren't human" part or the "escapism" part?
>>
File: 1497482919971.jpg (546KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1497482919971.jpg
546KB, 2452x2839px
>>380547272
/pol/ is just full of reactionaries, and what you do with reactionaries is ignore them. If they cross any boundaries then just assert your dominance and they'll subside as they usually do and sweep them back into their hole.
>>
File: Overbaiting the hook.jpg (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Overbaiting the hook.jpg
54KB, 625x626px
>>380548393
>>
>>380548151

I think you're dehumanizing a large and diverse group of people using negative stereotypes that couldn't even remotely apply to all of them.

I've known /pol/faggots, and they're all rich, handsome, popular people making 7 figure salaries who like to travel the world in their free time and shit on everyone's culture.

This is why arguing with anecdotes is retarded.
>>
>>380541756
>proves his heroism by sacrificing his life for fellow resistance members, even if they don't believe he's loyal

Allowing autists to live was a mistake.
>>
>>380531064
this

even if we were being ironic we were a giant nigger/jew hating cesspool until whiny newfags started kvetching about it and telling everyone to go to the "mean opinions" containment board
>>
>>380548151
>>380548618
I kind of fit his description, though, but my superiority complex is justified.
>>
>>380547742
Sanders is soc dem
>>
>>380529106
It's just trolls and people who don't play video games. Don't even pay attention to it, don't post in the shit threads you see and sage when you do.
>>
>>380548943

Yes. You, or someone, implied he was natsoc and I was just saying that's radically different.
>>
>>380531064
Bullshit, I was here before /pol/ got popular, 4chan was liberal as fuck. This was were all the edgy liberals of the Bush administration were.
>>
>>380549130
I've spent a while on /pol/, and I still don't know what principals nat-soc operates under.
>>
>>380549187
The liberals who called each other "nigger" and liked trying to trick people into killing themselves?

I don't know who you think you're fooling.
>>
>>380531064
The only board like /pol/ before /pol/ was /b/. Which is why /pol/ is basically /b/ 2.0 more than /v/ ever was.
>>
>>380534692

Nigga you can go to the sites of the camps and pick bone fragments out of the ash in the ground for testing. There were patents filed for the industrial crematoria ovens they needed to process the bodies in the camps. It's over, just shut up.
>>
>>380539814
Pop hits would be more interesting to hear a new spin on.
>>
>>380548151
>/pol/ largely is filled with people who think they're intellectually superior to their peers, but realize they live shittier lives, are not popular, can't get pussy etc. So they take contrarian positions to their peers
So instead of actually making an argument against any sort of ideological framework the /pol/ people may have, you're just going to argue like a woman and say "lulz they're not cool so they're all angsty and butthurt and hate jews and stuff."

>I know legitimate /pol/faggots and they're all like this. Anti-social bitter nerds who have inflated egos.
ok, let me put it this way since you're clearly taking the "they're low status so you shouldn't care about them" approach that every skank on the planet uses to get their gal pals to talk shit on other people.

There is a sweet spot for human intelligence when someone is too dumb to actually comprehend that their own existence, as well as the "normal" behavior patterns of the majority of their generation, are woefully damaging to society/civilization as a whole, yet they're intelligent enough to think they can fully understand the situation at hand. These people are the same kind you find spewing half baked philosophy on reddit, commenting on breitbart and the national review, and in general just posting a bunch of "i'm 14 and this is deep" bullshit wherever they wish to fester their so sophihsticated 105 IQs. They are mentally immature, and they lack the ability to actually think in the long term. They don't think in terms of what WILL work or what HAS worked, but instead they think of what COULD work.

This is the intelligence pattern of a woman. This is the intelligence pattern of the average libshit. How you can defend it, I have no idea.

/pol/ may have a ton of memers, but they sure as fuck don't have people like I just described above, and that won't change in any way, regardless how many times you try to say "lol girls no touch the peepee hahahahaha" like some kind of screeching harpy.
>>
>>380549846
wait...you're telling me the Germans burned the bodies of people who died of typhus? Is that what you're saying?
or are you saying because the germans used crematoriums that means they killed literally every jew they could find?
>>
>>380550667
>This is the intelligence pattern of a woman
The only part of this I have a problem with
The only reason this sort of thing is more prevalent in women is because of how our society treats them like they're worth more because they have tits, so they start believing it and stop trying to become better
Women that aren't like that and are actual intelligent and worthwhile human beings do exist
>>
>>380551009
It means he has no idea how long it takes to actually cremate a body, because it would be literally impossible to cremate even half the supposed number of "victims", even if they were run 24/7/365 without fail.

>>380550667
>inb4 thread gets deleted for blowing out a cunt this hard
>>
/pol/ is just a CIA or FSB psyops to make white denegerates into raging racists just like they made bleeding heart liberals raging reactionists. Stop paying attention to it or you will strengthen this terrible psyops that is tearing our great culture apart.
>>
>>380539612

Mother and child are obviously terrified of him, and being a normal-looking white family that probably means that he's an unpredictably violent asshole who enjoys causing fear. Mannerisms of a douche too.
>>
>>380549363

Ask them on natsoc gen, good people (but they are nazis)

They believe ethnicities can't exist amongst each other and that social cohesion and light socialist elements can work if the people are unified in idealogy and ethnicity. But they also want a free market while being protected from jews/international financiers.
>>
>>380548151
http://www.zero-books.net/books/kill-all-normies

Very good book on the topic from a social scientist studying /pol/fags and Tumblrinas.

https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-86-fash-the-patriarchy-feat-angela-nagle-22617

Pretty good interview with her as well.
>>
>>380540509

Dude what? Are you totally ignorant of the Rhodesian Civil War, the Algerian War, the Haitian Revolution, and any of a number of slave revolts and officers who lead black militias during the American revolution?
>>
>>380551201
>our society treats them like they're worth more because they have tits, so they start believing it and stop trying to become better
They aren't worth more because of their tits, but because of their wombs. Evolutionarily, a woman is more valuable than a man because their wombs are the limiting factor in reproduction.

Imagine in a sci-fi vidya there are drones and replicator robots. Well, which type of robot is going to be more valuable to a robot society? Neither, because while the drone is the one actually doing the work, the replicators are the ones making more robots.

It's called equilibrium. Women are not supposed to BE men. They're supposed to be valued as much as they're worth in reality, just as men are.

But, as it stands, the nature of their physiology has led them to adapt to their place in the world through many different means, one of which is the ability to socialize more easily than men. This is why you see autists saying "kek. autism is just the hyper male brain" like it's some sort of accomplishment. Women, unlike men, need to have a way to defend themselves that does not involve physical violence as a go to solution to end a confrontation. Well, how do they go about that? The answer is that they have an innate ability to use the social strata of their tribe to get their dirty work done, and in doing so, they are achieving similar ends as to what a man would want.

It's not wrong to argue like a woman when you're an actual woman, but when it comes to actually making an intellectually coherent point, it sure as fuck makes not a damn lick of sense to pretend it's ok.

Society has been feminized. I believe much of the shit /pol/ sees as muh jews is often times just that feminization gone awry. This probably the case, because male jews are some of the most effete faggots on the planet and I see how it would be easy for a jew/cunt supremacist to align and push for similar shit in this contemporary dystopia we live in.
>>
File: nazis.png (7KB, 1040x225px) Image search: [Google]
nazis.png
7KB, 1040x225px
>>380551782
That doesn't sound unreasonable in theory. I'm partial to the American experiment as long as we're in the USA, but if one were to start a nation under those ideals it sounds like it would be pretty comfy desu.

Provided there were no attempts to conquer the world.
>>
>>380552551
You do make good point in regards to the ability of women to socialize
Maybe it's just my personal taste in women that leads me to rejecting every brainless bint out there and only dating those among them with sense, capability and foresight

Nevertheless my core point stand
Those women do exist
They're not always good people when they do, but they do
>>
File: 1495763247992.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1495763247992.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
>tfw am a /pol/ack national socialist
>just want to come to /v/ to discuss video games
>tfw I've liked all the Wolfenstein names specifically because of the comically evil nazis and mad aesthetics

Its just so pulpy and over the top I think its great.

Fucking Nazi Moonbase in New Order and nazi dark magic from all the previous ones, come on, how can you not think that is aesthetic as hell?

Plus, it is good at just doing the standard formula of a basic shooter with good pacing, graphics, cheesy 1 liners, and a baller soundtrack.

Stop being autistic
>>
>>380553513
>Its just so pulpy and over the top I think its great.
This is what more people need to understand. These games aren't meant to be taken seriously as political arguments or social commentary. New Colossus is the same thing.
Now let's talk Wolfenstein: What's your favorite one> I dig RtCW myself.
>>
>>380553010
>I'm partial to the American experiment as long as we're in the USA

The jew's greatest victory was convincing the founding stock of the most prosperous and most powerful country on the planet that they're not actually a people, but instead ingredients in some kind of tower of babel stew that is to contain ingredients from all over the planet, no matter if they're disgusting or poisonous. It's doubly impressive when you realize just exactly how many things the founding fathers would've found absolutely revolting in the the post-civil war mulatto empire that is the United States of America.

The "American experiment" as it stands today would've disgusted every single man who fought to free us from Britain, conquer the continent from sea to shining sea, and even the men who died on the beaches of Normandy.

The libshit answer to this sad little fact is to say "fuck my ancestors."
Here's to hoping some of y'all know better than them.
>>
>>380531064
not true. yeah everyone called each other niggers and fags, and definitely were not liberal, but we didn't spend 90% of our time bitching about SJWs and blacks, we just used racist slang as offhanded insults.
>>
>>380553793
I remember RtCW as an underaged b&, spooky and fun.

I'll tell you one that was exceedingly average though, the 2009 reboot.

I unironically really enjoyed New Order, and I have Old Blood, I just haven't played it because I'm busy as fuck with wagecucking and uni all the fucking time.
>>
>>380554323
>I'll tell you one that was exceedingly average though, the 2009 reboot.
Let's not talk about that one. Although if you can get around to it, I'll highly recommend getting around to The Old Blood if you enjoyed TNO. It's not quite as good, but it's more condensed and flows faster as a result.
>>
>>380553152
>Maybe it's just my personal taste in women that leads me to rejecting every brainless bint out there and only dating those among them with sense, capability and foresight
I'm not saying all women are like what I described. I'm just saying that's the norm.

Most men I know who try to say "no women r like that tho" are either socially retarded or have only their female relatives to base their assumptions on, which isn't exactly a good sample size.

Personally, I don't actually think it's bad for women to be that way. Because if it were my mother or sister who needed to survive in the world without a decent man to take care of her, I sure as fuck would want her to have the ability of being the most caniving bitch in the world. My issue comes when people take that evolutionary adaptation and try to argue with it while pretending doing so is intellectually honest.

It's arguing in bad faith, and it poisons the well for any useful discourse.
>>
>>380545463

Not South America, but China was conquered and Japan was forced to give up its colonial possessions and become a vassal nation. There are TNO references to the Great Wall being outfitted with defensive guns to repel barbarians from Inner Mongolia and that the reich now controls 75% of the planets habitable surface.
>>
>>380551253
>>380551009

Idiot, something like 2/3rds of the Jew-Killings were accomplished very messily by roving SS death-squads. Line up and shoot, push some dirt over the mass graves. The ovens were there to more efficiently dispose of the dead in the forced labor camps and dedicated extermination centers.
>>
>>380531064

Nope, only /b/, /v/, /f/, /g/ and /a/ to some extent were. Everything else was apolitical, and smaller boards remain so.
>>
>>380554678
>Personally, I don't actually think it's bad for women to be that way
I get what you mean, the only woman I've ever truly loved is a selfish, conniving piece of shit because she knows she can be and get away with it and is hands down the most outstanding woman I've ever met
>>
File: Holocaust narratives BTFO.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust narratives BTFO.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
>>380555646
>>380549846

Try again, lying shill.
>>
>>380553010

It ranges from more worldly and accepting fascists to meme lord stormniggers to white supremacists, I obviously dressed it up nicely so you can read about the actual thought and avoid the community. Ask them for some books on natsoc instead of going somewhere like daily stormer.
>>
File: 1480190790558.png (299KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1480190790558.png
299KB, 748x1068px
>>380536538
>implying there's anything wrong with being a NAZI
>>
>>380555646
>2/3rds of the Jew-Killings were accomplished very messily by roving SS death-squads

>4 gorillion jews killed by SS just walkin the streets
kek. Where are the 4 gorillion bodies then? Gibs links to proof.
>>
File: Nazi_Assault_1946_2.jpg (454KB, 1872x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Assault_1946_2.jpg
454KB, 1872x1521px
Anon's thoughts on The Old Blood?
>>
>>380557538
Not as good as The New Order, still pretty good.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.