[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many nintenbros on this board when they didnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1497034895804.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497034895804.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Why are there so many nintenbros on this board when they didnt even grow up with good nintendo consoles. Are you trying to impress old fags? or are you just autistic manchildren
>>
Nobody on this board isn't an autistic manchild.
>>
>>380528412
Sonybros= normalbro
Nintenbro= autismbro
>>
>>380528906
Yeah I had NES, SNES and even got the babbybox 64 as a kid, gamecube was complete dogshit though and if you didnt move to sony at that time you probably smear turds on the walls
>>
Gamecube - dogshit,
Wii - gimmick
Wii u - LMAO
Switch - All the little autstic faggots with triforce tattoos have one. the normie cunts who buy triforce wallets at hot topic or where ever that shit comes from.
>>
>>380529890
>- All the little autstic faggots with triforce tattoos have one.
Lolz this, noone has it outside of them. Fucking Shitoddledo, fucking insult to all us actual fucking adults. Saying this as someone who grew up with good ol' SNES, fuck Fagtendick.

>>380528709
We true gamers who see Fagtoddledo as the shit they are are basically the least autistic on /v/.
>>
zelda got shitty after the n64, I can't believe these fags hung around for so long, I think half the current fanbase is just little retards who grew up watching their older cousins and siblings play OOT
>>
>>380530503
And these ppl play cuckshitch unironically LMFAO, fuckin nintendobabs never ceases to amaze non-autists like me.

>>380530732
Yeah bruh and fuckin Gay of the Shit isn't fuckin real Zelda but shitoddlebabs deny this fact lmfao.
>>
>>380530892
thanks for replying you're so triggered. Shouldn't you be buying a new mario hat at HMV or something?
>>
>>380529039
>you didnt move to sony at that time you probably smear turds on the walls
LOOOOOL fuckin truuuuuueee bruh. Moved to king sony as soon as I saw that shit baby gamecube wind fucker autistic zelda shit. currently playin games for actual adults.
>>
>>380528412
BROWN
>>
>>380528412 (OP)
I grew up with NES and N64. Good enough for ya?
>>
>>380531036
Can't fuckin believe these Cucktendildos still delude themselves into thinking their shity corporation won E3 when they FUCKIN LOST MH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>>380531248
Did you think Niggertoddledo won E3?
>>
>>380531462
yes nintendo is the best game company of all time and zelda and mario are the best franchises of all time and every other game made on a sony or microsoft platform is a piece of shit same goes for sega but I wasnt born then.
>>
>>380531717
Fuckin lol this Nintendautist retardation is off the charts. LITERALLY fucking exposing your brand loyalty lmfao. Go back to jacking off to Muppe-I mean Shitoddledo girls cuck.
>>
>>380531981
you're just mad nintendo can bring quality FPS action to us hardcore gamers like splatoon and we dont need shitty doody anymore
>>
>>380531717
Wow. Couldn't fucking believe you just went there with brand loyalty you FUCKING AUTIST LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

ENJOY SHITKEKDO GOING BANKRUPT!
>>
>>380531981
Show me a Sony/MS game that is even close as good as the worst moments of BotW
>Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>380532221
>shitty doody
Lol tf you talking about Cucktoddlernigger? Also Shitttoon is one of the gayest and most casual games of all time but enjoy smearing your diarreha on the wall and falling to abomination squid kids lol
>>
>>380532427
Persona 5. /Thread
>>
File: free ipad.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
free ipad.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>380528412
brown bricks
>>
>>380532427
Litteraly all of them you shitendcuck. Because Fag of the Gay is being torn apart by every gamer on the planet.
>>
>>380532605
I made all the Shitoddledo fags kys from this thread, that's why noone replies LOL
>>
>>380532728
Lol nah m8t. Botw 98 metacritic. Literrally everyone and they're mom plays.
>>
>>380532427
miyamoto could fart and you would ask someone to find you a fart that smells as good as that one. How can you be so god damn gay for nintendo when you didnt even grow up with a NES or SNES
>>
>>380533274
This. As a fuckin og Nintendo fan the crap they put out now is some of the smelliest shit in the industry. All only for fuckin diaper babies. But fake fan drones keep playing it bcus theyre underage and eat every shit that looks pretyy.

Thank God emperor Sony that Cuckshitch is a commercial flop nwo.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.