[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you used fast travel in this game you completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: red-dead-redemption-2[1].jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
red-dead-redemption-2[1].jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that if you used fast travel in this game you completely ruined the experience for yourself.
>>
File: 20170525023519_1.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170525023519_1.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>380527196
>tfw i didnt
feels good to not be a pleb. same for new vegas
>>
>>380527394
That looks fucking awful
>>
File: 1485929798209.jpg (3MB, 2560x1945px) Image search: [Google]
1485929798209.jpg
3MB, 2560x1945px
>>380527196
Just thinking about this experience makes me want to go back and replay the game.

>tfw crossing into mexico at night for the first time and "Compass" starts playing.
>>
>>380527196
>>380527394
>MUH EXPLORASHUN
Maybe some of us aren't fags who derive some kind of autistic socially retarded shut-in 'pleasure' for """"exploring"""" virtual pixels on a monitor. Maybe some of us realise that videogames should be fun, not DUDE IMMERSIVE because our lives aren't empty husks in desperate need of escapism. Maybe some of us actually go on hiking trips and explore with our feet, feel the real Sun, cook real food, and socialize with real people, while you """""""""""explore""""""""""" stupid videogame maps by pressing W while sipping carbonated drinks.
>>
File: 1434402045587.png (172KB, 451x377px) Image search: [Google]
1434402045587.png
172KB, 451x377px
>>380527543
yeah, the differences between the two are staggering huh
>>
>>380527196
You could fast travel?
>>
>>380528014
woah there who made fun of this guy
>>
I really don't use fast travel often on games.
>>
>>380528132
IIRC you had to set up a campfire somewhere that was a decent while away from a town and you could fast travel to a place on the map. Its less known kinda like in GTA where the Taxi is for fast travel
>>
>>380527979
Compass is shit, Far Away is the song that starts playing when you cross into mexico faggot
>>
I didn't. My rule was that I only used fast travel if I had to go from texas to mexico. I rode horses all over a single territory and did everything.
>>
I didnt even know you could until the post game
>>
>riding through the desert
>all of a sudden a gang of outlaws rides up next to me and starts firing
>shoot one of their horses and the front legs give out, guy does a fucking front flip as I shoot him in mid-air, also hear the fucking wilhelm scream from him
>other outlaws are still shooting
>one bullet in each of their shoulders has them on the ground with their horses still riding next to me

>walking through Armadillo
>just wanted to restock on ammo
>"Hey you, mister FANCY HAT, get over 'ere. We're gonna have ourselves a showdown."
>crowd gathered around us
>draw my revolver and shoot the hat off his head
>he runs away embarrassed and everyone's cheering
>+50 fame

>riding into mexico for the first time
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZ1uchM9AA
>>
>>380528840
also

>after hours upon hours upon hours, finally finish the storyline and get to go see your family
>song plays as you ride home and contemplate the long journey it took to get there
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BFV5AJ2IQ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.