[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you got anything other than the Ciri Empress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yeah.jpg (713KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
713KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that if you got anything other than the Ciri Empress ending, you're a failure.
>>
>I didnt understand Ciris arch or character at all

What did OP mean by this?
>>
Reminder that the Ciri Witcher ending was confirmed canon in the game files. As was Geralt being with Yennefer.

Empressfags BTFO
Trissfags BTFO
>>
>>380523051
>>380523056

>I'm a fucking manchild who misrepresented what Ciri meant when she wanted to actually change the world
>thinking a simple Witcher can change anything

kill yourselves
>>
>>380523347
t. trissfag
>>
>>380522813
Reminder that if you thought this game was anything close to a masterpiece, you're a failure.
>>
>>380524129
yeah this

if this game was really that great it would reflect in the number of awards it won

speaking of which, how many awards did this game win?
>>
File: 13559.jpg (29KB, 268x339px) Image search: [Google]
13559.jpg
29KB, 268x339px
>>380524129
How's it like not being able to enjoy the best things life has to offer in terms of Vidya?
>>
>>380524129
I couldn't imagine being so cynical I didn't enjoy The Witcher 3. I pity you, anon.
>>
>go into this game expecting an RPG where my choices and actions will actually matter
>only my choices and actions from the third act onward actually matter

Well I guess it's not completely false advertising.
>>
Reminder that Ciri is probably the worst part of the story
>>
>>380525056
that combat and loot system though

solid 5/10 for both
>>
File: implying.jpg (75KB, 632x754px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
75KB, 632x754px
>>380524129
It wasn't bad or anything, but it's certainly not as hyped up to be. I think people overrate it a little too much for what's supposed to be great writing and storytelling, but all I got was nothing more than an interactive movie with dumbed down gameplay and RPG elements. Where was the exploration aspect? Why was Geralt so cardboardish?

And the thing is, the writing is only good because it's a video game. If you put TW3 or even the books up against any other half-decent fantasy series or non-fantasy literature, it would look like $5 genre fiction you can pick up at a bus stand. Where's the rich lore and world-building? Why does the setting feel so generic, it's like they just throw in their witcher concept into a carbon copy medieval fantasy setting.

Don't get me wrong, I still finished and enjoyed the game for what it was. But game of the decade or GOTY even, it is not.
>>
>>380525817
>>go into this game expecting an RPG where my choices and actions will actually matter
There's your mistake. This is more of action-adventure game, not really a role-playing game. It's an ARPG at best. There isn't a ton of character choice because you are playing as an already established and created character. It's not a "do whatever you want" game, because you can;t justofy that within Geralt's personality. He's a monster slayer who chooses to remain neutral. There's not even character creation. Still, there are choices to be made.

Also, your greentext doesn't make sense. You literally acknowledged your choices matter, just not until the third act.
>>380526295
I said I enjoyed it, not that it was perfect.
The XP system is far more annoying than the combat.
>>
>>380526535

>exploration factor

did you just run from waypoint to waypoint and neglect the 100-200 locations to explore? i easily spent 40 hours just exploring Velen
>>
>>380523056
None of its canon if you ask the author
>>
>>380528591
Why would I ask a drunk what he think of a video game?
>>
>>380528720
The universe the game takes place in wouldn't exist without him
>>
>>380522813
Yeah, ruin Ciri's life by giving her the worst and most conniving empire in the world to manage. Good ending.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.