[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what controller does /v/ use when they play PC games or multiplats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

what controller does /v/ use when they play PC games or multiplats? pic related for me

picked up two of them for 30 leafdollars and they work great. switching betweeen Xinput and DirectInput is also nice for older games
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1681x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1681x1080px
>>380518498
You paid thirty bucks for that? I wouldn't pay 15 for it.

I use a DS4 like a normal person.
>>
>playing anything but racan with a controller
>>
xbone controller
>>
>>380518498
I have one of those but had major issues with its deadzones. I'm currently using a DS4 and it's just perfect, even in terms of comfort.
>>
>>380518815
I have the same, and it's probably my favorite controller, but I've had some weird issues lately. Dragons Dogma kept freaking the fuck out with the on screen prompts, and I had to switch back to keyboard and mouse. Ys games won't even recognize it.
>>
I use a 360 controller even though the d-pad is nonfunctional trash. I just use the stick for everything. Not ideal.
>>
>>380518815
i said i bought two for $30. as in total

also $15 cad is like $9 usd
>>
>>380518981
it's better for nonfps multiplats like asscreed and bamham
>>
>>380522091
>it's better for these games that have a freely rotatable third person camera
lol no
>>
>>380521838
You can fix the d-pad with an utility knife. I did it to my old 360 pads.
>>
>>380522263
lol yes

also any sort of platformer is better with a controller

arpgs too
>>
>>380522459
>moving at an exact 27 degree angle is more important than knowing what the fuck is going on around you during a fight
>>
DS4 is the only thing I use because I need to have a d-pad in a spot that doesn't give my hands cancer.
>>
>>380518498
F710
>>
F310 is pretty good, I've had one for ages for PS1/PS2 and its been a good reliable controller.
More recently I've been picking up the Buffalo SNES gamepads when they've been cheap and they're really good for retrogaming.

Most used controller on my PC is the Steam Controller. Its the best deal when its on sale and once you're used to it there's just no going back for any kind of 3D game.
>>
File: 1082730.jpg (69KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1082730.jpg
69KB, 950x950px
generic 360 controller
>>
i fucked up my ds4 on pc and can't get it working again
feelsbadman
for the time being i'm using a gamecube controller
>>
>>380524592
>F710
basically the F310 but wireless and with rumble, yeah?
>>
>>380522789
FOV sliders for over-the-shoulder is common still

i think you're confused and thinking about FPS which KB+M is the undisputed king of
>>
>>380526664
You play at 360 FOV? That's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>380526498
Yea. pretty solid back up controller. comes with a long as cable tho
>>
>>380526498
>>380526896
Disregard this, wrong controller
>>
>>380526789
You don't? Are you some kind of pleb?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkz2hFmqHBc
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.