[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still worth it to buy a 3DS? I don't care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen[1].png (1MB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen[1].png
1MB, 1200x1088px
Is it still worth it to buy a 3DS?

I don't care about most, if any, Nintendo games but am wondering if there's enough 3rd party stuff to still make it worthwhile.
>>
Yes, they're generally cheap (you really don't need a N3DS, find an O3DS XL or 2DS) and once you hack that shit it becomes the perfect console.
>>
>>380517002
More than a switch for sure.
>>
It has some classic SEGA games.
>>
if you decide to get one you MUST get one of the XL versions, the regular sized 3.5 inch screen is worthlessly small.
>>
>>380517002
It has monster hunter so yes
>>
Why are all the ones I'm seeing on Amazon $200-250?
>>
>>380517427
can you hack the 2ds xl and play game free, and still use nintendo service with amiboos?
>>
Yes, it's literally perfect.
You hack it, you get access to all 3DS games for free.
You hack it, you can emulate SNES, NES, and GBA perfectly. I'm not entirely sure about Genesis though. Note that many games struggle to emulate properly on the original 3DS though.
You can then grab a flashcart cheaply (R4i Gold is what I use) to emulate DS games.
Plus there's the fact that you can bypass the region lock to play MHXX or other Japanese games if that's what you're into, and there's a translation patch to make it a more comfortable experience.
I think there are even ways to be able to play with a regular controller and stream to the PC, but I haven't looked into those.
>>
but what if they finally finish the sd card adapter for the vita?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.