[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after I finish Prey (amazing game by the way) I'm finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: human revolution.jpg (11KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
human revolution.jpg
11KB, 180x281px
So after I finish Prey (amazing game by the way) I'm finally going to play and beat human revolution. Any tips before I get started? What skills should I focus on?
>>
Hacking, hacking, hacking, hacking
>>
>>380512680
The revolver and 10mm pistol are really broken when upgraded so I don't recommend doing that unless you want the game to be even easier than it already is.
>>
The ability to punch through walls is pretty underappreciated, it practically even pays back for itself with the praxis it allows you to find
>>
>>380512870
Yeah i second that. And anything to help with stealth. Also grab super strength. It opens so many new routes early on. Left fridges and everything!
>>
Silenced 10mm pistol is all you need.
>>
>>380512680
>Prey (amazing game by the way)

Please be sarcasm.
>>
>>380512680
First augment you need is the social Aug,to convince people during conversations.
>>
jump high

carry stuff

punch walls

become god of stealth
>>
>>380513538
All plus hacking. Traversal, dialogue, stealth, and hacking
>>
Don't worry about working towards an end game build, by the time you finish the game you'll have pretty much every part of the upgrade tree filled out. Explore a lot
>>
>>380513470
not the op.

elaborate i heard good things about it
>>
>>380512680
Don't fuck around before the first mission, after that it's fine
>>
>>380512680
Do either a Ghost Playthrough (where you can kill but cannot raise any alarms or be detected) or a complete Pacifist Playthrough (sleep darts and tasers only) for maximum fun
>>
>>380514037
I'm just another anon but I also like it a lot. It's great level design, the story is solid, the enemy behaviour is interesting, what few weapons there are each have a very unique purpose, and pretty much no upgrade is useless.
>>
>>380512680
>>380514401
The tutorial counts towards this btw. DO NOT kill or be seen by the terrorists in the tutorial if you want those chievos.
>>
>>380514037

I just found it to be completely boring.
>>
>>380514037
Shit story. Bad graphics. No enemy variety. Few weapons and one of them is a fucking glue gun. The dishonored-ish movement feels out of place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.