[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Master Mode >Still the same fucking enemies but HURR GOLD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: zeldawiiuswitch.jpg (140KB, 591x483px) Image search: [Google]
zeldawiiuswitch.jpg
140KB, 591x483px
>Master Mode
>Still the same fucking enemies but HURR GOLD COLORED & MORE OCTOROKS
>you can still stop time when switching weapons
>no cooldown for consuming foods

>Trial dungeons
>oh boy can wait to fight the same shitty variety of braindead enemies again!!

$20 well spent, eh /v/?
>>
>>380510865
I'd pay 20 just to look like Tingle.
The rest is icing on the cake.
>>
Trial of the Sword is gonna be fun as fuck and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

Stay mad.
>>
>>380510865
20 bucks for an enhanced difficulty, plus lots of new content, then more story later this year? 20 bucks well spent indeed! Plus I thought you would like gold? Just look at that fancy new playstation you bought
>>
GOTY2017
>>
It's pretty good for the price. What I really want though is a Shivering Isles-esque expansion where you expolre a smaller overworld that has a subsatial amount of content.
>>
>can't choose the DLC you want
>can only buy the season pass
>>
>nintendo chargign $20 dlc for a difficulty setting
LMAO
>>
To be fair, 20$ is for that plus the story content coming around christmas
There alse seems to be some more variety in ennemy camps and the gold ennemies seem to have new abilities
But you're basically paying 5$ for this and 15$ for the story dlc
>>
>you can't buy the packs separately
>first one is objectively shit
Fuck you, Nintendo.
>>
>>380513332
Not happening. You're getting some story missions and probably/possibly playable champions. Nothing else.
>>
>>380513931
I not expecting somthing like that in the season pass, I was thinking Dlc that might come further down the line.

Considering how long it to BotW, I can see nintendo even trying to make An Ura-Zelda with BotW's assets
>>
Complete list of additions for those who don't know :
>Trials of the sword :basically a 45 rooms dungeon where you enter naked and have to defeat every ennemies to get to the next room. Reward is a powered up Master sword
>Tool for the map that show where you went during the last 200h
>Hard mode : ennemies have healt regen, every ennemie are a rank higher (red is blue, etc) with an added gold color. Also adds floating platform where ennemies and chests can spawn
>8 nostalgia armor sets
>Korok mask to help you find Korok seeds can be found in a secret chest on the map
>Added a tp medalion that works like the waystones in DD:DA
>>
>>380514605
I think Ura-Zelda is far more likely.

I'd encourage/welcome it to be honest.
>>
>>380514661
>>Trials of the sword :basically a 45 rooms dungeon where you enter naked and have to defeat every ennemies to get to the next room. Reward is a powered up Master sword
This would be cool if it wasn't $20, and it didn't keep your heart containers/stamina vessels.
>>
>>380514913
>This would be cool if it wasn't $20,
there's still the second pack on the way
>>
>>380510865
It's 20 fucking dollars for ALL the dlc
Don't know about you but that's a fucking bargain
Also, it's 20 dollars
That's literally throwaway average purchase money
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.