[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Doom (2016) a game that will make a girl curl up with you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 361109-DD2.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
361109-DD2.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Is Doom (2016) a game that will make a girl curl up with you out of fear, or a game that will make them want some fuck out of pure adrenaline?
>>
>>380507880
fuck
>>
She might get a bloodlust
Do not let PMS women play it, too dangerous
>>
File: mega slap.jpg (11KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
mega slap.jpg
11KB, 256x197px
Neither you dumb fucking hipster

She will think what the fuck is wrong with you that makes you think she'd enjoy playing fucking doom instead of watching a movie, cooking shit, or going out to do shit.

Do you actually really think her pussy will become soaking wet if you boot Doom and you kill that CPU at hard level?

Rule of thumb is don't mention videogames unless she shows she's cool with them
>>
In DOOM? but you ARE the FEAR

That's what makes it so fun, you're like a demon's demon
>>
Played it with a girl, they ripped and teared my nutsack off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Obligatory
>>
>>380509189
>Think of BFG Division, it must be
>It is

Yes anon, you are the man
>>
What other games let me play the fear?

Dishonored and the darkness come to mind.
>>
>>380509384
Overlord, Crackdown and Prototype off the top of my head.
>>
>>380509384
Actually FEAR 1

It's not because of the spooky ghost, it's because you are a roundhouse kick machinegun with machineguns
>>
File: turok_2_seeds_of_evil.jpg (63KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
turok_2_seeds_of_evil.jpg
63KB, 854x480px
>>380509384
Ninja Gaiden, you're the only ninja that doesn't fucking stealth
Titanfall 2, the grunts and NPCs are scared shitless of the Pilots
Max FUCKING Payne
Prototype 1, you're the monster
FEAR as said above
I AM TUROK
>>
just beat the game today, kind of sad its over but holy shit I was fine with the difficulty through the whole game except that ONE fucking area right at the end when you are releasing the wraith souls or whatever. the one that has an extra 10 dosages of imps gave me pure fucking cancer since those little bastards can nearly one shot you.
>>
>>380511112
Now try playing on Ultra Nightmare and get to that part.

So much rage was made that day.
>>
>>380511435
holy fuck I'm just out on that. I embrace difficulty but when the game makes you start over the entire game like that then fuck it. it was the same for me on dead space 2, I like difficulty but I don't have time to restart a 10 hour game at the very end just because I got poked in the back by hyperimp mcinstakill
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.