[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone here have actually not bought Samus Returns because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

File: am2r-another-metroid-2-remake.jpg (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
am2r-another-metroid-2-remake.jpg
35KB, 256x256px
Would anyone here have actually not bought Samus Returns because AM2R exists had there been no legal action? I feel like people not buying it because of bitter sentiment about the C&D is a more likely scenario.

Metroid fans don't really seem like the type to pass up good Metroid gameplay even if it's two separate remakes.

That poor developer though, holy shit. Make a quality game over ten years with mostly unique assets and changed up gameplay from the original and it just so happens at the very tail end of your development that Nintendo was working on something your passionate fan project could be competitive towards. RIP.
>>
don't steal OC
no sympathy
>>
AM2R WAS released though, and getting C&D'd before your game can come out is a risk that fan-game creators know they're taking when they start a project. Nintendo isn't wrong for defending their copyright any more than all the other companies that have done the exact same thing to projects that have never managed to get off the ground.

And speaking as a Metroid fan, I got to have my cake and eat it, since I played AM2R, and Nintendo's own remake is looking good while also moving in a different enough direction that it'll still feel fresh after AM2R. Loving that parry.
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:71c3dbdf9d7962c0cf359bea43ec99c8948ecac5&dn=AM2R_11.zip
>>
>>380498729
Was the "they have to protect their copyright or they can lose rights" defense applicable here, though? That law confuses me a little bit because most of the people that bring it up in these cases seem like they literally just discovered it to use in defense and don't fully understand how it works, either.

There's a shitload of unlicensed fan content out there, full conversion Half-Life 2 mods set in the same universe, for instance. People claim that using something like AM2R as evidence somebody could force Metroid into the public domain and genericize it, but why hasn't that happened to any other game with fan works?
>>
>>380497926
>That poor developer though, holy shit.
He was a fucking retard, should have made his own franchise instead of pretending that intellectual property laws don't apply because muh free fan game.
>>
Yeah, Nintendo totally planned to release this and didn't quickly throw together their own after they realized how many downloads he got.

The fact that it's also coming out exactly a year after the fangame got shut down is a complete coincidence.
>>
>>380500086
THIS
Nigger should've made it its own thing while keeping the gameplay intact and just sell it as a love letter to the genre. He can still profess his love for the series AND make something that's actually his and profitable. What an idiot.
>>
>>380499727
You don't explicitly HAVE to defend copyrights, but you do have to defend Trademarks. But letting people do whatever they want with your IP sets a bad precedent. Plus, people making hentai doujins of your game franchise isn't going to cut into your profits, but when someone is making a free game out of your game franchise, it's a more legitimate threat. Especially since we now know that Nintendo was making their own remake of Metroid 2 at the time they C&D'd AM2R.
>>
>>380499727
>Was the "they have to protect their copyright or they can lose rights" defense applicable here, though?

Literally doesn't exist. Courts ruled that companies didn't have to do this because it was costly for companies to continue to C&D every small Joe over something. Companies were even suing smaller divisions of themselves over this.

Copyright doesn't need to be defended to keep it, you only defend it if you believe that damages to your brand can occur which would result in lost sales.

Trademark is what you have to defend and that's mostly with regards to becoming common terms. Let something become confused enough and you lose it. That's why Mickey Mouse's three circle thing is Trademark and if you could confuse it for something similar, then they would lose it.
>>
>>380499727
I'm just talking out of my ass here but I'm pretty sure Volvo has some kinda licensing agreement for the mod tools that probably says anything created using it and/or their assets is their property.
>>
File: 1457852987492.gif (2MB, 270x175px) Image search: [Google]
1457852987492.gif
2MB, 270x175px
Why would they not buy it because of legal action? This is the dumbest shit. AM2R launched. It was finished. It's out and available to anyone willing to go look for it. The only thing that's been done is that they can't get it from the OG site.
If anything people wouldn't buy it because they just played Metroid 2.
>>
>>380500492
>Nintendo was able to put together a fully-functioning gameplay build of a game with entirely new visual assets and presumably a new engine in three months just to piggyback off the popularity of some fan game that no one really paid attention to until Nintendo already shut it down

Look how retarded you sound.
>>
>>380500676
>make a remake of a game
>make it his own thing
His intention was to remake Metroid 2. How is he going to keep the gameplay "intact" while making it his own thing? If he wanted to make a remake. Reskinning it would just make it seem like an attempt at hiding plagiarism.
>>
>>380501395

A year, not 3 months.
>>
>>380500492
There are multiple archived posts of people saying Mercury Stream were going to develop a 2.5 metroid back in 2015.
>>
>>380501605

Yeah, a 2.5 metroid, nowhere did it say they were making a remake of 2.
>>
>am2r known to be worked on for a while
>let him release the complete game before C&D
>it's now out on the internet and anyone can get it and nintendo releases their own m2r
It's win-win for everyone, I don't see any reason to have these threads.
>>
>>380497926
I'm probably gonna buy Samus Returns anyway, so long as it's good. Gotta show Nintendo that this is the kind of game we want to see, regardless of any hurt feelings.
>>
>>380501413
I mean the mechanics, he would obviously have to change certain aspects of the game a bit like the level design, but he could keep the general goal of the game: eliminate X number of Y; kill giant Y; escape.
>>
>>380500086
>>380500676
This is a retarded argument.

AM2R doesn't feel anything like Metroid 2 control-wise because of the faster pace and updated mechanics, but the overworld and the enemies and everything are all the same. The guy wanted to make a remake of Metroid 2, so he did. This is like looking at an artist who made like, a sculpture of Samus in his spare time and got a C&D from Nintendo and going "lol retard why didn't you make an ORIGINAL sculpture?" It's what he wanted to do.

You could argue "well it's a game so it's direct competition" but does anyone here actually think having AM2R around would cause a bunch of Metroid fans to declare they don't need this new amazing-looking remake fucking directly from Nintendo with brand new mechanics? Most of the metroidfags I know have jumped right on board despite already playing it.
>>
>>380500492
>modern games can be put together in a matter of months
I hope you're joking. It seems pretty clear that development began shortly after the Federation Force fiasco at E3 2015.
>>
>>380497926
It's not like AM2R was wiped from the internet. It's easily available to anyone that wants to play it.

To answer your question, I will still buy Samus Returns and would have either way.
>>
>>380501851
Me too. Not like the developers are involved anyway
>>
>that poor developer

he did it to learn programming. he succeeded, even got a new job at some company as a programmer. plus, am2r still made it out onto the internet.

good for him.
>>
those fags did it with harvest moon and now their doing it with advance wars
no excuse
>>
Jesus why won't faggots stop spreading misinformation.

AM2R never got a C&D letter. Look it up. The only thing they ever said was that the download links they put up for the game got DMCA claims on them so they had to take them down. They then chose not to continue.
It's the same shit as when a youtube video gets pulled.

It's VASTLY different from a C&D. A C&D is a letter saying "we will sue you if you don't meet our demands". That is a lot worst and is not what happened here. A DMCA claim is something a lawyer can just throw out quick to get something taken down. It is still shitty but it's not the same.
>>
>>380502056

I never said that, but I guarantee this project didn't start as a Metroid 2 remake.

Literally nobody gave half a shit about M2 until that fan game.

Look at the new shit Samus can do, it's probably from the new game this was gonna be.
>>
>>380501395
the engine is not new, its the exact same as castlevania mirror of fate. it has been developed by the same company, mercurysteam.
with that said i also find retarded what he said
>>
>>380502050
Forgot to add this, but:
If he had the stupid fucking mistake of rebranding AM2R, changing it all visually and releasing it for money he would've risked actually getting sued instead of being told to stop. If he'd gotten around it by changing the gameplay and map, then he wouldn't even be making the thing he wanted to make anymore.
>>
>>380502050
Nintendo is shit for various reasons. The main reason is to steal the game and resell it. Much like they are taking other rom dumps from the internet, leaving source tags in to show they weren't the ones to dump the rom and plain selling them. All the while shutting down emulation sites they get this shit from. Meanwhile if this sites didn't exist they wouldn't be able to do shit with their older games, because they don't have source code themselves anymore.
>>
>Poor developer
>Used an IP without consent when he could have just made a "new" game with a different name
Fuck 'em.
>>
>people are actually arguing that stealing IP should be allowed
>>
>>380502050
>The guy wanted to make a remake of Metroid 2, so he did.
Wanting to do something doesn't give you the right to infringe IP laws to do it. If he's so autistic that he needed the Metroid name on it he should have submitted the project to Nintendo first.
>>
>>380502050
It's good that he made what he wanted to do, it's very commendable; it's still a dumb fucking decision. He spent 10 years of his life on a single project and all he has to show for it is mild internet notoriety and perhaps something to add to his portfolio.

All I'm saying is he made a retarded life choice. He still made a great game, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>380502729
>>380502050
>>380501413
>>
>>380502814
>he should have submitted the project first
and never been able to do it because Nintendo is terrible about working with fans. >>380502839
Is working on something you love (in your spare time, I might add) a waste of time?
>>
After all these years the extreme entitlement of Metroidniggers finally comes to a head. You nigs get a game in 2016 and throw the worlds biggest hissy fit. I can understand some of the arguments for it though. Now Nintendo give you TWO fucking mainline games and what happens.
>muh fangame
Pathetic
>>
>>380501395
>a major vidya company working with a 3rd party wouldn't be able to put together a working presentation in under an year

and this is how retarded you sound.

specially because the models look horrendous and everything is so streamlined you could argue it's following a casualization guideline of sorts.
>>
>>380497926
I'll put it this way. Nintendo's game is going to be compared to this fan remake for quality. If Nintendo makes a worse game I'm not going to buy it.
>>
File: 1497012035614.png (234KB, 584x347px) Image search: [Google]
1497012035614.png
234KB, 584x347px
Just a reminder that the AM2R source code was reconstructed so you can now go and make your own Metroid fangame if you want.

https://gitlab.com/yellowafterlife/AM2Rrc
>>
File: 1497413849575.png (66KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
1497413849575.png
66KB, 640x366px
>>380497926
>That poor developer though, holy shit.

He loves Samus Returns and harbors no ill will towards Nintendo. He's gone on record saying he wasn't at all surprised that he was issued a cease and desist because he knew the risks.
>>
>>380503050
>and never been able to do it because Nintendo is terrible about working with fans.
Tough shit then, give up or make something original.
>>
>>380503050
>Is working on something you love (in your spare time, I might add) a waste of time?
It can be, yes, but that is not my point: what I'm getting at is that the guy would've been much better off in the long run by making something that's his.
>>
File: icyhearts.gif (116KB, 804x1072px) Image search: [Google]
icyhearts.gif
116KB, 804x1072px
>>380497926
>That poor developer though, holy shit. Make a quality game over ten years with mostly unique assets and changed up gameplay from the original and it just so happens at the very tail end of your development that Nintendo was working on something your passionate fan project could be competitive towards. RIP.

>believing this meme

More like Nintendo got owend and had a fire lit under their ass, so they took a bunch of Metroid Other M assets and slapped together a quick remake of their own

You'll know it to be true when all the differentiating areas that the indie guy added into his game, are now suddenly in this remake in some form or other.
>>
>>380503257
Don't be dumb. The dude actually expected he'd get a C&D and made it anyway because it was the thing he wanted to make, there was no actual danger to Nintendo's ownership of Metroid.
>>
>>380503192
Go figure, it's just the usual anti-nintendo shitposters trying to make a big deal of something that isn't big at all.
>>
>>380502804
it was a free fangame. from a major player. at this point we're arguing semantics because there are no morals involved.

>>380503054
>you nigs get a game in 2016 and throw the worlds biggest hissy fit
>actually defending Federation Force

kys, and also

>now Nintendo give you TWO fucking mainline games and what happens
>muh fangame

because >muh fangame is better than what they put out. let that sink in for a moment.

and Prime 4 is just a fucking logo for all we know.
>>
>>380503054
>implying this would have happened if the fangame didn't exist in the first place

Look everyone at this easily lead sheep and fucking laugh at him.
>>
Stop treating the developer of AM2R like he's some kind of victim. His passion project got released on the Internet, it was played and loved by thousands upon thousands, he got tons of publicity, and Nintendo didn't sue him or take money from him, they just asked him to remove the download links. He didn't suffer at all in any way.
>>
File: 1491945834121.png (439KB, 1171x659px) Image search: [Google]
1491945834121.png
439KB, 1171x659px
>>380497926
Samus Retunrs is a true video game made by actual devs who are experienced and qualified to make a game. AM2R is a shitty romhack made by a fan who doesn't understand what Metroid games are about.

On top of that, he tried to steal another companies IP without asking. If he wants to make a Metroid game, he should start off by making his own original games, getting hired and entering the games industry and hoping his portfolio will get him hired at Nintendo.
>>
>>380501851
I want to know when I can preorder that limited edition with the soundtrack sampler. I am almoat 100% it will be an underwhelming "limited edition", but heck I'm a fanboy. First substantial Metroid release in years after all.
>>
>>380498729
>acting like AM2R is now somehow hard to find

Nigga people (not the OG dev) are still updating the fucking thing and patching bugs/adding features. and there are torrents of it fucking everywhere.
>>
>>380503534

Didn't they put in some morphball device that takes you to different areas and shit?

That's exactly like the remake.
>>
>>380502839
>he made a retarded life choice.
I don't think that's how he himself feels. Apparently he did exactly what he wanted to do with AM2R, and got exactly what he wanted to get out of it, and calmly accepted the decision to take the game down. I don't know who you think you are, as just some other faceless anon, to think that his decision was a retarded life choice. But it was something he chose to do and got exactly what he wanted out of it. Sounds like a good life choice to me.
>>
>>380503559
Except this kind of stunt could ruin his life, he's lucky Nintendo didn't decide to sue him after the game was released.
>>
>>380504010
Yeah mine even installed a bitcoin miner with it. I'm making money while playing the game rofl
>>
>>380503534
Samus Returns has been in development since 2015, retard. Nintendo took down the game because he stole their IP and assets. They didn't see any gameplay or even pay attention to anything it had. They don't waste their time with amateur autists who think they can make games.
>>
>Would anyone here have actually not bought Samus Returns because AM2R exists had there been no legal action?

Absolutely not.
>>
>>380502309
He did it in fucking Game Maker. What company hires you for learning "Game Maker Language"?
>>
>>380503594
OP here, I'm actually going to buy Samus returns either way. I would actually be delighted if someone gave me a concrete argument detailing how Nintendo literally didn't have a choice in the matter, but the way I've had copyright/trademark law explained to me the trademark wasn't in any danger and the C&D was either a show of force like Nintendo just does with fangames or a defense of Samus Returns, which I don't think makes any sense considering the audience is hardcore fans who are going to lap up anything good. I'm open to be proven wrong.

>>380503883
Oh, I just think it's unlucky for him to put this thing out only for it to turn out that Nintendo was working on their own version of what he put out, which no doubt put him on their radar. Most of the people that wanted to play it probably already have.
>>
>>380503930

>The game made by actual devs looks like trash

Really activates the old almonds there, Reggie.
>>
>>380503930
I don't fully disagree with you, but
>romhack
you're a retard.
>>
>>380504261
>this entire post

Was it hard to find seating when you rode the short bus to school?

Anyway, all will be revealed when the game drops, it's just a matter of time til we see how much shit they ganked from the fangame.
>>
File: 1479514132470.png (345KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479514132470.png
345KB, 500x560px
>>380503930
>doesn't understand what Metroid games are about
This is funny because AM2R is much closer to an actual Metroid game than even fucking Metroid Fusion.
>>
>>380504216
He could've gotten a lot of money out of those years and years of effort. He could've used that money to open up his own studio and keep cranking more great games at a faster rate, or hey, maybe he didn't want to make more games; he could've used the money to secure his and his family's future otherwise. It's great that he did what he wanted though. God bless him.
>>
>>380504773
Right. I'm sure Disney reads all the fanfics from retarded manchildren and steal ideas for Star Wars too, retard.
>>
>>380500918
THIS
>>
>>380504261
>Samus Returns has been in development since 2015

How do you know this wasn't reworked into an M2 remake after all this controversy?

Think about this for a minute, Nintendo realized it would sell after the fangame shit happened and everyone downloaded it, they get the chance to play victim by making it look like the planned this all along, and they don't even half to work on an entirely new game, just remake a shitty old one.

Not even Nintendo would be dumb enough to start a remake of the black sheep of the series right after the blacklash of Fed Force.
>>
>>380504849
Gee, maybe because it's just metroid 2?
>>
>>380505063
>black sheep of the series
>Metroid 2
I think you've forgotten something.

Metroid 2 is perfectly playable, it's just dated as hell. I could play it over an afternoon if I were disconnected innawoods somewhere, or something.
>>
>>380504010
Fuckin where are they updating it
>>
>>380505210
>Just Metroid 2
You haven't played Metroid II or AM2R, did you? Even if it was, yeah, the fact that it managed to be more of a Metroidvania than Fusion was says a lot.
>>
>>380499023
>1.1

here's a magnet for 1.2.9 instead, which is a fan update that adds new game + and more stuff

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0030DD2AC621BCED754B8C7ACBD3491531B559B2&dn=AM2R_129.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
>>380503930
Jesus Christ, are you fucking 5 years old?
>>
>>380505615
He's right tho.
>>
>>380505392

If you're talking about Other M, I don't consider that a Metroid game, and if you're talking about Fusion, it's still remembered as a game more often than 2.
>>
>>380504974

>Kyber crystals

>among a ton of other things

Guess you missed that riding the retard bus.
>>
>>380504531
It doesn't. 60fps and the graphics look very good. 2.5D done right.
>>
>>380505414
Why le reddit of course ;^)

>/r/am2r

GUESS 4CHAN ISN'T THE BEST ANYMORE OLOLOLLOOOLOL
>>
File: Capture.png (563KB, 560x704px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
563KB, 560x704px
>>380497926
Lel I wouldn't be surprised if he knew SOMETHING.
>>
>>380505549
>fan update that adds new game + and more stuff
Fuck off with that shite.
>>
>>380505793
>I don't consider it a Metroid game
Well isn't that just tough shit then. It is a Metroid game no matter what your headcanon says.
>>
>>380505458
The only neat thing AM2R did was have its own bosses not present in the original. Otherwise it retains the same basic problems I have with Metroid 2 (aside from screen crunch), and made Omegas a very big chore to fight.

Fusion on the other hand kinda had to forsake the more open map structure (that M2 also lacks in due to its "kill all metroids in the area" design) because they wanted to give the story a focus. It's a trade-off they had to do, but they did their best to mask the linear paths that players had to navigate.
>>
>>380506330
no u
>>
>>380506219

Yeah, he knew Nintendo would remake it 10 years later.
>>
>>380506628
The GBA metroid physics went a long way, IMO. Metroid 2's floatiness is absurd by modern standards.
>>
>>380497926
Okay guys, do you know where I could download am2r at?
>>
>>380507329
That probably was to combat the poor Game Boy displays, as they'd blur easily with things going fast. Of course, M2 had large sprites as-is, so the problem likely wouldn't have been that bad if they had gone for it.

I don't mind the physics in Super, but Zero Mission in my opinion got it right.
>>
File: 1497442835040.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497442835040.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>380500918
You can quit lying anon, the only reason why an official Metroid 2 remake is being made is because a2mr happened and they wanted to be the good guy again and do an official one. Why do you think prime 4 is just now in development? And why their de-make is not being developed for the switch? Answer : The official de-make of a2mr started in development around after Nintendo dmca'd the game, and they thought It would be good to do an official legal remake as an apology to doctorm64, it was easy to develop a shitty remake for the 3ds because it costs little to nothing to develop a game for that platform but if they developed it on the switch then it would take longer to make and there would be no gameplay for it to be shown at E3 and fans would be further pissed to oblivion. Pull your nostalgia shades away from your eyes for a bit and look at the facts.
>>
>>380505615
He's right
>>
>>380497926
Mercury Steam is the only reason anyone needs to immediately steer well clear of the remake.
>>
>>380508301
sup, not the guy you are talking to, but I know some shit

obviously the game started development after AM2R was known, the game is 10 years old!

but the 4chan leaks years ago were true.sakamoto even said the game has been in development for over 2 years. not counting the pitch phase, you just have to star scanning the linkdin page of the developer at mercury steam once the game is out
>>
>>380497926
I don't feel bad for that guy. When he makes his own original metroidvania now, everyone will buy it at release at full price becauce its from the maker of AM2R.
>>
I would rather buy whatever the next game DoctorM64 makes rather than Nintendo's remake.
>>
>japanese company from nation with lenient doujin laws
>doujin games don't harm official releases
>their american branch goes full jewlord using our busted copyright nonsense to kill the kind of stuff you could SELL in japan that people are releasing as labors of love
so is the japanese branch super spiteful of fan made stuff and wishes they could pull a burgerstan on their doujin creators, or is their american branch just operating on its own under cheesy copyright nonsense because jews can't fathom that fan stuff is good because all they see is potential lost sales?
>>
>>380508301
Why are you pretending to know the inner workings of a company?
>>
>>380504402
Plenty. Being able to finish a project of that scope is very important, maybe even more than just knowing how to code, which is pretty easy.
>>
File: DCOCEV7XUAEKbzX[1].jpg (76KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
DCOCEV7XUAEKbzX[1].jpg
76KB, 1200x600px
>>380497926
>AM2R is released for free
>Nintendo: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>Nintendo: YES GOYIM TRUST US AGAIN
>Nintendo: DON'T FORGET TO BUY OUR AMIIBO™ SO YOU CAN UNLOCK CONTENT
>>
>>380508301
They've already stated the game has been in development for 2 years. AM2R released less than a year ago
>>
>>380497926
>I feel
But do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>380512795
Do you have a fact to back up AM2R potentially stealing sales from the new game? I don't think hardcore metroid fans would pass this up if the game is good.
>>
>>380506057
Fuck off faggot, I got links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/73wu5gxm21bf29a/AM2R-mod-v11-to-v129.zip
>>
File: endless recursion.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
endless recursion.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
>>380503192
I read this same exact post yesterday, I think I read most of this thread yesterday, what's up with everything repeating itself?
>>
>>380503930
whatever i'll play both, Samus Returns first and then AM2R
>>
>>380513786
>not playing release order
smdh I bet you play DMC3 before DMC1
>>
>>380510905
>DON'T FORGET TO BUY OUR AMIIBO™
I won't forget because those look cool as fuck and we rarely get Metroid shit.
>>
>>380513603
Shitposting. Shitposting never changes.
>>
File: male Zarya has a giggle.png (50KB, 180x187px) Image search: [Google]
male Zarya has a giggle.png
50KB, 180x187px
I'm still hoping that Metroid 2 Samus Returns is good. However, it will never be better than AM2R. you guys will just have to deal with that.
>>
>>380514015
>The Metroid amiibo is squishy

I am easily enticed
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.