[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Empires 4K is the only good game to be shown at E3 this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Age of Empires 4K is the only good game to be shown at E3 this year.
Everything was pretty much crap
Bethesda is dead for me, they showed a 6-year-old game 3 times, introduced paid mods and the Wolfenstein game has forced SJW bullshit in it. They are milking everything they have, handling Skyrim Autistic Edition as a new release and pushing Fallout 4 (yet the worst Fallout game) down everybody's throat.
The new Evil Within could be good, and since I love Daud I was kinda excited for the new Dishonored but sadly you can only play as the canonically dead Ghetto mama which betrayed Daud and everything he even loved.
Also CreationClub, for anybody saying that this isn't the return of paid mods since you use "credits" to purchase them and not real money, you are a retard. You pay with real money for fake money to buy a Dwemer Mudcrab. Also Skyrim for switch with Zelda gear that looks like a shitty retexture mod.
Assassins Creed is also officially dead now since it isn't based on history anymore and you aren't playing as a member of the assassin order nor as a Templar. WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT MAN AND WE DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS BY BENDING THE MOVEMENT OF AN ARROW!
Bioware is also pretty much dead, and "Anthem" the game they are currently producing is just Destiny on Origin servers.
Call of Duty WW2 is Battlefield 1 all over again, WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHIEET MAN. I'll just say that there are more female soldiers that males and every other soldier from both factions are African.
Sony just showed remakes and shit from 2016, God of War seems kinda cool but i don't own a PS4 and I am pretty sure that it will get downgraded a lot since I have the feel that the "gameplay" was a bit too cinematic to be from an actual game.
Nintendo was alright, there is a new 3D Mario game, they took down AM2R and published their own garbage 3Ds remake, Metroid Prime 4 was announced and a bunch of anime games/rabbids for which I don't care a bit.
Proofe me wrong /v/, protip you cant
>>
>>380489521
I mean, I agree with you on at least the first line, but your posting style is garbage.
>>
>>380489521
Missed the AoE 4K announcement.
Did they show any footage or screenshots? I'm interested in the updated assets.
>>
>>380490007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyPlECHiXcM

They aren't sprites unfortunately.
>>
>>380489904
I usually don't shitpost but I am sick and tired of Sony shills and Nintodlers making 10 threads per day about all 3 games that were announced on their E3 conferences
>>
I'm pretty excited for Monster Hunter World, and I also thought Nintendo had some good stuff.
>>
>>380490126
I find it hard to tell whether or not they're sprites. The units are probably 3D models, but the buildings look like newly rendered sprites.
>>
>>380489521
I didn't even know about the age of empires 4K thank for telling me that, already watched the trailer and im definitly HYPED
>>
>>380490689
That's true. They probably went with sprites for buildings (since they don't turn and the camera doesn't rotate) but 3d for units rather than making sprites for all the sides of them.

The only downside to this is it will be a win10 exclusive.

fucking microsoft finally figured out how to make me upgrade
>>
>>380490937
I was secretly hoping for an update in the style of the AoEII HD version. More realistic sprites. I wouldn't even be mad if they changed the look of the game to fit the look of AoE II more.
And yeah, it's inevitable that you have to upgrade to Win10. I already bit the bullet long ago.
>>
>>380489521
I only hope that the improved gameplay they are talking about is the AoK system
>>
>>380491636
They more or less said that they wanted to add in all of the quality of life upgrades that 2 had but 1 didn't, like an idle villagers button.
>>
>>380489521
>Sony just showed remakes
>says a literal remaster is the only good game shown
Do you have brain problems?

Anyway, Monster Hunter World and The Evil Within 2 looked goodm
>>
>>380492279
Man, controlling units in AoE was a mess back when I played it. It was still lots of fun. Wonder how much they're gonna charge for this.
>>
>>380493585
They might add AoE2's formations in. That could make for a rather interesting change.
>>
File: 1393470800283.png (180KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1393470800283.png
180KB, 280x272px
has anyone successfully signed up for the beta? every time i register it just says "processing..." at the end and then nothing happens.
>>
>>380495628
It signed be up for some newsletter, don't know if I did it right.
>>
>>380495628
Nope. I gave up to be honest.
>>
>>380489521
Is this going to be on Steam? Or is this like a Windows10 store exclusive thing?
>>
>>380490126
>wolololo

Holy shit, that hit hard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.