[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we finally reach the point of diminishing returns on graphical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: scorpio-xbox-one-s.jpg (29KB, 740x388px) Image search: [Google]
scorpio-xbox-one-s.jpg
29KB, 740x388px
Have we finally reach the point of diminishing returns on graphical realism in video games? I watched Mircosoft's conference where they jerked themselves off over their "new" console and how powerful it was but it looked no better then anything shown last year on a supposedly inferior hardware box or anything on the ps4
>>
I agree with you plus the other that I just can't wrap my head around is that they are trying to make the Xbox one X basically a gaming PC. But at a price tag of 500 dollars you can build a more powerful PC in that amount probably even less I just don't get it since ever single fucking game they announced is coming to windows and most likely to steam as well what's the point of the Xbox One X?
>>
>>380486643
Are you asking a legitimate question or just shit posting xbone?
>>
>>380486643
We did about 5 years ago. I would happily play PS4 games with PS2-tier graphics if it meant that all the focus was pushed onto making games big and fun instead of cinematic muh graphics experiences.
>>
>>380486643
>diminishing returns

>always saw that expression when playing wow
>never could understand what it meant
>though it meant literately something returning like an """rng timer to zero"""
>4chin explained it to me years later
:)
>>
>>380486643
We haven't peaked and won't for quite sometime we are reaching the point that too hard and expensive for studios to make games that utilize powerful graphics cards. Anthem looked amazing though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.