[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creation Club will save Fallout 4 modding https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: creation_club.0.jpg (103KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
creation_club.0.jpg
103KB, 1600x900px
Creation Club will save Fallout 4 modding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBfHpCIe0Ew
>>
>>380477382
Its honestly a good thing. It encourages the devs to work side by side WITH the community. The mod devs get paid for their work and the overall quality goes up.
Only /v/ neets think this is bad, because they'll have to beg for mommy's credit card to see their tiddy mods.
>>
>>380477382
"Shame" it won't save Fallout 4.
>>
No it won't. Mods, you know what to do.
>>
File: fuck you bethesda.jpg (61KB, 860x594px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you bethesda.jpg
61KB, 860x594px
>>380477382
Fuck off Todd, before i beat the shit out of you.
>>
I'm still confused about the lash out against the Creation Club.

>Steam adds paid mods
>There is zero barrier for entry
>There are no regulations or quality control
This is a bad system and should have been shut down, which it was.

>Creation Club
>You need to submit a portfolio of your work before you're accepted into the program
>All of your work is tested by Bethesda on the same level that DLC would be
This sounds fine to me.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0D7Az2LWq1m
>>
File: BETHESDALAND!.png (902KB, 1440x6224px) Image search: [Google]
BETHESDALAND!.png
902KB, 1440x6224px
>>380477382
I can't wait to pay for bethesdabux to pay for my dwarven crab
>>
>>380480430
Bethesda should have explained the creation club more, made an argument why this is good for both sides, maybe some testimony for popular mod authors that agree with the creation club.

Not show it in a video and try to make it sound like anything other than paid mods.

I would fire everyone in PR that thought the video was a good idea.
>>
>>380477382
>no script extenders on consoles
>mods will get better
Nice meme
>>
>>380477382
I would pay 20€ for a Mod that implement a well done karma system for F4.

But I doubt this will ever come because it's too much work for a Modder.
>>
File: happyolimar.png (34KB, 160x171px) Image search: [Google]
happyolimar.png
34KB, 160x171px
>paying to fix bethesda's shitty broken ass games
>>
>>380480430
>All of your work is tested by Bethesda on the same level that DLC would be

So we can assume that it'll have the same amount of bugs as the main game?
>>
Sounds to me like they're bringing mods to the console community who currently have no access (or do they? I don't keep up with the latest console news). Plus you still wouldn't see adult mods or mods that incorporate copyrighted materials.
>>
>>380481143

There's a reason I included a video in the OP, you silly billy. Script extenders might just be implemented for free, as they will probably be tagged as "essential."
>>
Post yfw youre not todd howard
>>
>>380481290
>>
>>380484268

>Total conversion mods as big as Enderal = "bug fix"

Simply ebin
>>
>>380484404
ok pete
>>
File: 1495207606184.jpg (182KB, 471x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495207606184.jpg
182KB, 471x850px
>>380484180
Fuck that
>yfw you're not Pete Hines
>>
File: d.jpg (104KB, 446x397px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
104KB, 446x397px
>>380481256
>would pay
>well done karma system for F4
I'm just gonna assume you aren't baiting and you're just an idiot thinking it was
>well done in F3
>and karma system alone is good I like numbies
>>
File: our_lord_and_savior.jpg (14KB, 325x217px) Image search: [Google]
our_lord_and_savior.jpg
14KB, 325x217px
How TES VI will be the new HL3:

>Be Bethesda
>Make a ton of money from Kool Kreation Klub
>A decade passes without a single word of TES VI
>Journalists and fans pester Todd Howard with questions regarding TES VI
>*Smiles and moves onto the next question*
>People find Todd Howard's personal information and harass him nonstop
>One day, Todd Howard receives word that his wife's son was accosted at school by a smelly, overweight man in his 30s demanding to know when TES VI would be announced
>Bethesda makes even more money from the Kool Kreation Klub
>Riots ensue, the entire Beltway region descends in chaos from angry NEETs demanding an announcement from Bethesda
>Der Trumpenführer declares martial law
>Every single TES fan is rounded up and sent to death camps
>Todd's fw he saves gaming
>>
>>380483916
You don't seem to understand how script extenders work and why they can't be a thing for consoles. If they wanted to make it 'base' they would need to rewrite the Papyrus engine to include the same call functions that script extenders inject into the games code. But Sony and Microsoft won't allow it on their consoles because those call functions can be used to run things in game from outside assets, which could open the console to being hacked.

Also, everyone willing to work on Script Extenders has pretty much quit. SKSE64 is being worked on by like 3 people and Bethesda has refused to help them with it, unlike before. That shows their mentality with regards for Script Extenders, they don't care about them.
>>
>>380486515
Could actually be the next HL3. Maybe they'll move on to another fallout, starshine or whatever shitty "rpg" they come up with. TES VI never gets made because people keep buying Skyrim.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.