[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about Russian bias? https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 600x337px
Can we talk about Russian bias?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5Y6Vwu6b8
>>
No one?
>>
Haven't played since they introduced british tanks. Have I missed anything good?
>>
>>380472325
Stalin is Georgian.
>>
File: Russian gamers play CoH 2.png (50KB, 644x909px) Image search: [Google]
Russian gamers play CoH 2.png
50KB, 644x909px
>>380472325
>>
>>380472325
>playing game designed for 35 years old vatniks and being surprised about bias
I mean, there is noone to blame but yourself.
>>
The butthurt caused by the campaign of Company of Heroes 2 was legendary.
>butthurt ruskies still comment and attack CoH2 on YouTube to this day
>>
File: coH2.jpg (87KB, 667x311px) Image search: [Google]
coH2.jpg
87KB, 667x311px
>>380474887
Why are Russians so butthurt about CoH2?
>>
>>380476110
>game shows red army raping and pillaging europe
>LIES AND SLANDER!
>STALIN GOOD BOY DINDU NOTHING!
>NAZI PROPAGANDA!
>>
>>380476110
It was historically inaccurate, but unlike all the previous times that happened, this time it was picked up by russian Nostalgia Critic ripoff, people reposted that shit and it went off
>>
>>380476469
>It was historically inaccurate

Was it?
>>
>>380476469
>It was historically inaccurate
what about it was inaccurate? i have no idea about the game, never played it.
was it the kind of tech inaccuracy that autists occasionally sperg out about on forums?
>what the fuck how could my tank die in that situation?
>everybody knows that filthy low caliber kraut cannon is unable to pierce glorious soviet steel from that angle!
>shit developers, no idea what they're doing, 0/10 game
>>
>>380472325
I stopped playing several months after they introduced Murrican tanks.
I remember grinding German tanks as endless suffering while wining as Soviets while being half asleep.
>>
>>380477316
Mostly stuff like shooting own people in the back and sending people to fight with one gun per two men, I believe there was also mission where you had to burn soviet houses as soviets with villagers in them. CoD2 I believe did the same thing, didn't stir up any shit due to coming out before social networks
>>380476974
You can look it up yourself, you know. Soviets did burn and rape some shit in Europe, but didn't shoot own men in the back.
>>
>>380472325
>Playing warblunder
There's your problem
>>
>>380476469
I like how he didn't even dispute ruskie killing polish resistance members.
>>
>>380476110
Basically this: >>380476384
But also because every single level had the Red Army committing war crimes against their own people or factions they were aligned with. It would be like every level from the first one ending in Rangers lynching black privates and then raping French school girls while talking about bubble gum and hot dogs.
>>
>>380477316
>>380477316
The stuff about them killing polish resistance who fought nazis is 100% accurate, my gramps got sent to siberia for that. And that just makes all the other shit very probable.
It's just national pride, if you show certain ethnicity doing bad stuff in a medium of course they'll get butthurt, and ruskies are extra combative.
>>
>>380472325

>play Men of War against friend in a tank match
>rolling around a corner with my panther
>something blasts my tower off and the thing is basically fucked
>whatever man, point my Nashorn in the general direction of the shot and roll up with a Pz IV
>Pz IV gets instantly annihilated but my tank crew finally spots the fucker
>it is a fucking T-34
>the original without the fuckhueg barrel
>I guess he got lucky
>point my Nashorn straight at him
>now he fucked
>shoot and watch in terror as my shot plings off into the distance
>I guess sloped armor saved him (despite the fact that I shot from a hill)
>hear friend laughing and his tank spins around and flees
>now I got this bitch, ass wide open
>load andother shell and go for the kill
>nearly get an aneurysm as I hear another pling instead of a satisfying explosion and the screams of roasted commies
>instantly disconnect and explode in a shitstorm of fucking russkies living in an alternative universe
>my friend nearly dies as he tries to sing the soviet anthem and laughs at the same time
>>
>>380479073
SHИИИИИEET
>>
>>380476110
Russians are brainwashed into thinking that they were the great heroes of WW2 who did nothing wrong. It's a remnant of Stalin's propaganda that's been fed to them for generations

They even call if the Great Patriotic War
>>
>>380480458
as long as they cuck the german, all is fine for me
>>
>>380472325
>>380472325
Russian bias is mostly just a meme IMO other than the fucking ridiculous amount of paper project/napkin drawing vehicles that the Russians get. you can obviously tell that the new tier V Russian TD was put in the game because some slavniggers cried on the forum "waaah Russia doesn't have a jagdtiger!" and now they have something even better than the jagdtiger pulled straight from Stalin's magical ass
>>
>>380480458
HOL UP
*exterminates kulaks*
YOU BE SAYIN
*creates massive famine*
HOL UP HOL UP
*annexes baltic states*
YOU BE SAYIN
*invades finland*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*signs alliance with hitler*
YOU BE SAYIN WE WAS SOME KIND OF
*invades poland*
WE WAS GOOD GUYS N SHIT?
>>
File: 1494824755398.jpg (11KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494824755398.jpg
11KB, 326x326px
>be me
>be retarded enough to play the brits
>play enough to get up to 6.7
>get matched up against either IS 6 or Tiger 2
>we've suffered a defeat, head back to base
>>
>>380481184

If you mean bias in WT, maybe.
Now if your talk about russian bias in other games aswell, you could not be more wrong.
>>
>>380481184
>the new tier V Russian TD

What tank?
>>
>>380481657
>that's because Brit armour sucks irl)))))))
>meanwhile soviets get the T34-100 that couldn't even fire a shot without damaging the turret ring.
>>
>>380482127
T 55A
>>
>>380482562
You're talking out of your ass if you think that's papershit or overpowered.
>>
>>380482402
I've just got the Tortoise and I'm ready to get one shotted by anything despite it's armour because that's just how the Brits play.
>>
>>380482856
I've never played against it my lad, just know it's the newer tank for them.
>>
>>380483424
Well it's not a TD, there was actually a new vehicle added to the soviet TD line, but it's very mediocre and no way better than the Jagdtiger.
>>
>>380482856
My bad, it's Object 268. That'll teach me to chime in.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.