[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be frank here. It's good that Monster Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mhworld.jpg (137KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
mhworld.jpg
137KB, 1200x673px
Let's be frank here. It's good that Monster Hunter is finally improving and getting rid of its old clunkyness and unfun parts. Long overdue.

>finally can see how much damage I do, no longer have to go through 30 excel spreadsheets and do college tier math to know whether I'm doing good damage to a monster where I hit it or not
>can finally heal AND move jesus christ I can't stress this enough all other MH vets like me can testify how bullshit it is to drink a potion only to get hit AGAIN and then all the health you just got is lost again
>can now change my full gear and items during the hunt as often as I want by fast traveling to the camp - no more time wasted, no more having to fight an invading monster with a subpar weapon that can't even kill it really..
>finally, seems like capcom finally grew up and stopped making their game so cringey, childish and anime. Can no longer play as one of those gay cats for example, thank God those have no place in a ps4 game about real hunts. We never wanted this weeb stuff crammed into MH

MH is finally growing up and it's looking great
>>
>>380470382
TL;DR;
I just want to play monster hunter on a console again.
>>
>>380470382
>can finally heal AND move jesus christ I can't stress this enough all other MH vets like me can testify how bullshit it is to drink a potion only to get hit AGAIN and then all the health you just got is lost again

Nigga I don't even play monster hunter and I can understand why the initial design decision for this was made. You were supposed to get good, dumbass.
>>
>>380470382
git gud casual faggot
>>
Reminder : We're gonna get more gameplay the 20th
>>
>>380472834
>6 DAYS
wtf are we supposed to do in that amount of time>>>>?>??>?>?>>??
>>
>>380470587
>I just want to play monster hunter on a sony* console again.
FTFY
>>
>>380470382
>>380471315
While the healing stuff is different and may seem like it makes it easier, remember that the areas are apparently seamlessly connected. This might mean there is no running into another area to escape a monster (like a noob) to heal up. I think these could balance each other out.

I welcome some changes. I always have, but I know that's hard for some people. I'm just excited for MH to have an expanded player base. The only thing I'll be upset about is if they dumb down the combat and make killing monster easier. From the interviews that does not seem to be the case. I hope anyone who's never played MH has a fun time with this game and keeps supporting the series.
>>
>>380473659
Also the tracking bug item seems like a cooler pyschoserum, so I don't know why people are complaining about that.
>>
>>380472701
How's your Switch treating you?
>>
>>380473239
Jack it to rath pussy
>>
>>380474106
>bringing in console wars

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>380470382
>Game is getting casualized beyond repair for the western market
>sonyfans are dont care as long as Switch dont get a copy
If this was the story of the King Solomon, MH would be the Baby and Sony fans they woman asking to split the baby in half
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii9H4_hONKo

shit posters hyper btfo
>>
>>380475328
>Casualized
Could you provide some examples? I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just wondering what people are seeing that is "casualizing" the game.
>>
>>380473968
Because it's not a limited item like psychoserum was. It's fucking casual bullshit designed for braindead normies.
>>
>>380475750
go to >>380462328
>>
>>380475847
Oh!
Could I see your source? I'm looking for all info out on the game possible. They announced that it was a bug you used as an item, but they didn't say it was unlimited.
>>
>>380475883
Hmm what exactly do you see as it making it casualized?
The healing animations and gathering animations being quicker doesn't seem like a big deal.
>>
>>380475847
Well... I mean it would only appear if that monster had been in that area... so It's really not that big a deal... and it's still an item... so you could just not use it. Besides after playing the game enough most players should be able to know where the monsters usually appear.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.