[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why are all these modern games so shit?! >What was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1497348675258.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497348675258.png
708KB, 640x640px
>Why are all these modern games so shit?!
>What was the last game you bought?
>Oh, no, I pirate everything
>>
why would that affect the quality of the game
>>
>>380470506
>pirate good game
>game flops
>nobody makes game like that

>buy good game
>becomes success
>more games like that are made
>>
>>380470258
Can I get a quick rundown on theese images?
>>
>>380470506
Industry only continues financially successful trends. If a game does not do well financially the industry will see what that game did, and avoid doing similar things in the future in order to minimize investment loss.
>>
Last game I bought?
>Resident Evil 7 (3/10)
Complete bait and switch. Nothing like the demo. Turns into frantic, half arsed "action" with the worst fps controls I've experienced.
>The Last Guardian (5/10)
A complete void of content. Charming and fun for the first couple of sessions, then repeats itself with an absolutely awful frame rate at times.
>Steep (6/10)
When it's good it's great, but a lot of the content is an absolute chore. Parachutes are absolutely awful in every way. Wing suit is decent at times. Physics dodgy to boot. Actual point based snowboard segments are lots of fun, although it poorly explains its mechanics.
>Fifa 17 (2/10)
The franchise is on a downhill but this game is new levels of broken. From physics to balance. It's honestly rotten to the core. I've avoided the new NFL and NHL because of how bad it is.
>Total War: Warhammer (6/10)
Like Total War but worse in every way, and every campaign ends in the same place.

To be honest, people should just pirate. Sequels to games I loved (Mirrors Edge, Arkham Asylum) I've not even touched this gen because of the retarded changes they made.
>>
>>380470789
>buy blizzard products since Diablo
>sales are good
>turns to shit anyways

>buy final fantasy games
>sales are good
>turns to shit anyways

>buy resident evil games
>sales are good
>turns to shit anyways
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.