[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that E3 is over, which of the announced games are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3KB, 400x400px
Now that E3 is over, which of the announced games are you hyped for most?
>>
None? It was a very tame E3.
>>
>>380469369
For me Wolfenstein. I liked The New Order and if they keep that quality and B-movie plot played straight I'll be happy with it.
>>
>>380469369
dragonball fighter z, nothing else really. maybe spiderman but i have a feeling it will be shit.
>>
>>380469369
The coop prison break game by the Brothers: Tale of Two Sons developer and that 3d pixel art cyberpunk game.

None of the AAA or Nintendo titles where stand out, just the same stuff we've been getting for the last 5 years.
>>
>>380469369
monster hunter world
xenoblade 2
code vein

there really wasn't much to be excited for this year
>>
>>380469369
It was the worst E3 in a long, long while but Metro and Wolfenstein.
>>
Yoshi
Kirby
Super Mario Odyssey
Cuphead
Metroid: Samus Returns

Maybe Rabbids XCOM, Lucky's Tale, and Prime 4.
>>
File: the-last-night-execute-640x480.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-last-night-execute-640x480.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>380469369
For me it's The Last Night
>>
>>380469369
Cuphead
>>
File: 1497460975355.png (157KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497460975355.png
157KB, 444x440px
Not announced at e3 but i like the new crash remasters.

don't have a ps4 though
>>
Ori and the Will of Wisps
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kirby on the Switch
Core Pokemon RPG on the Switch
>>
>>380469369
Monster Hunter World, The Last Guardian remake & playing original xbox games on the xbone S or XBX, haven't decided which I'll get.
>>
>>380477537
Fuck, I meant Shadow of the Colossus remake.
>>
>>380469369
Wolfenstein looked great and I'm downloading The New Order and The Old Blood since I missed out in them.
Mario Rabbids looked dope too.
>>
For me its the McChicken
>>
>>380469369
Dragonball Fighter Z and the XCom 2 Addon.

If Monster Hunter World is like a maintitle (with crafting and normal fights), then I can add it. But it could be a spinoff title as well.
>>
Metroid desu.

Though Sonic Mania is still my #1 anticipated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.