[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that Fates was the game that Fire Emblem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Fates_Boxart_-_Conquest.jpg (351KB, 1500x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Fates_Boxart_-_Conquest.jpg
351KB, 1500x1372px
When did you realize that Fates was the game that Fire Emblem needed and not some shitty remake of a shitty game that no one cared about?
>>
File: IMG_6671.jpg (64KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6671.jpg
64KB, 600x926px
But she's so cute
>>
>>380465691
Conquest is actually the better segment. I played both Conquest and Birthright, and though they share a lot of things, map design is WAY better in Conquest. Of course the story is particularly bad, but since it's still pretty poor in Birthright, who gives a fuck ?

Conquest is the best game. Good maps, not too much broken shit unless you keep buying skills online, excellent game design, tons of waifus / husbando supports.
>>
>>380466424
The static damage skills are a bit unbalanced, but I agree with the rest. Like I don't think it's okay that you can reclass Jakob to Malig Knight and almost immediately get +5 damage on all your attacks that early in the game.
>>
>>380466424
>Conquest is the best game.

This is all that needs to be said. Until this point, FE has been a very underwhelming series, but we finally got the game true fans deserve
>>
>>380466713
Hum, you might be right. Though, I had the feeling that these bonus were very strong early on, but end up much more balanced as the game goes on, while still being good.

Still, they did a very good job IMO in somehow keeping the Awakening formula and rebalancing it.
>>
Best gameplay in the series and a gripping story with actual characters rather than shitty cardboard cutouts unlike Awakening and Echoes
What more could you want?
>>
>>380465691
>throwing Birthright and Revelations into the mix
Nah, Fates is the worst game in the series. Conquest is good regarding gameplay, but even that game had some horrible maps
>>
>>380465691
Not exclusive to Conquest, but I really liked the sound design of the Fates trilogy. The fact that the skirmish doesn't cut the world map music, but just add some instruments to it to make it sound more epic is brilliant.
>>
>>380465691
Weird bait OP.
>>
>>380465836
If we're going by only the 3DS games:
Echoes had the best characters and arguably story
Conquest had the best gameplay
Now if only IS could mix the two together...
>>
>>380467805
>Gripping story with actual characters
)lol
>>
>>380465691
I'm done with the series after Fates. Conquest's gameplay is good and I like that route's siblings and most of its characters but IS did so many things that irritated the hell out of me. I just have no interest in ever playing another FE game.

I wish Kamui and Aqua didn't exist and we could get stories that revolved around the big brothers. Kamui would've even been fine if he was just a character who we chose which route we want to go through and whose eyes we watch the story unfold from instead of it being about him solely. Aqua is entirely a mistake, though.
>>
>>380468116
>but even that game had some horrible maps

Fuck off
>>
>>380465691
Conquest has the best battle mechanics and level design in the TRPG genre.
>>
>>380469020
>liking the ninja cave
>liking the kitsune forest
>liking anything chapter 25 and beyond
>>
>>380469903
Those were good. Fuck off to gamefaqs with your waifu anime shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.