[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Angelo Credo. He is Captain of the Holy Knights serving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Angelo_Credo.jpg (87KB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
Angelo_Credo.jpg
87KB, 1280x912px
This is Angelo Credo. He is Captain of the Holy Knights serving the Order of the Sword. Say something nice about him.
>>
>>380465014
I do not demand answers from you.
>>
What the FUCK do they expect me to do to this motherfucker in the bloody palace

Dante is STILL the only character I haven't beaten the BP with yet
>>
That's a fantastic sword.
>>
ROYAL GUARD
>>
Probably the most fun boss in DMC4.
>>
>>380465014
I always hated his fight, it was so fucking annoying
>>
>>380465265
Royal Guard, senpai. Royal Guard. Charged shotty is pretty decent at breaking his shield, too. Especially if you can JC it.
>>
>>380465608
Nigga what. It was fun as fuck. One of the best boss fights of last gen. Definitely one of the most replayable.
>>
>>380465014
EYYY NERO IT'S A ME UNCLE DANTEY

SO I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, ACTING COOL AND ALL IN OUR GOODBYE THAT YOU'RE WAIFU BROTHER DIED IN MY ARMS AND DISSOLVED INTO LIGHT AND FEATHERS LOL

Hope you guys didn't spend a lot of time looking for him. Sorry about the carnage, things wouldn't have escalated the way it did if I wasn't bored out of my mind, the Order would've been a harmless cult but I told Trish to give them Sparda and she did it! THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Adios kid!

t. Dante
>>
File: 1493070832746.png (255KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493070832746.png
255KB, 375x375px
>>380465014
He is the best 1v1 "you but stronger" boss of all time in terms of gameplay and mechanics. Better than Vergil, better than Jeanne, better than Devil Hand and better than Jetstream Sam.

Every stylish action game should copy the depth of fucking around with him and stages of boss fight from Credo.

It's a real pity he wasn't the final boss. Or really an important character to begin with. Those are important parts of the game as well. You have to MAKE him a rival character. He doesn't need to be just fun to fight against. Other than that though, five stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vZCZh5cb6s
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.